18½ Future Treatments ☆ Come With Me, Believe!

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

That is my expectation.
It is not an official announcement from Shiseido.
I think that it is the start of treatment in 2020.
In 2019 I expect to have a positive announcement of the exam.

May God bless your scalp!

View attachment 101952

Will the presentation be in the early or middle or end of 2019 ?

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will the presentation be in the early or middle or end of 2019 ?

I do not know until the next term of official announcement.
But it will be near the end of the year.

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

That is my expectation.

View attachment 101952

Hi @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Please see the link below for Shiseido's presentation at BioJapan 2018. Please spend some time to listen to it and tell us whether there is anything new regarding trials, release date, etc.

https://soundcloud.com/user-275018623/shiseido-ogo-biojapan-2018

Many thanks.

Special thanks @Long John Silver for this.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thank you very much.

Audio data takes a lot of noise and it takes time to listen.

There are many places that you can not hear in part.

View attachment 102043

Please give me a time!

Then it seems that the phenomenon that my blog can not be loaded in the US continues, but has it been improved now?

"Hair Loss Cure JAPAN"
http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/

View attachment 102044

View attachment 102042

Hi @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Thank you for your effort.

I am not staying in the US, so I cant advise on that. Personally, I can get access to your blog from my home town.

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thank you for the information.

Where is your area?
I am participating in Japan's largest blog ranking.
We appreciate your cooperation.

https://blog.with2.net/rank1745-0.html
View attachment 102051

"Hair Loss Cure JAPAN"
http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/

View attachment 102050

Hello! I am KevinMcElwee.
I live in Vancouver, Canada. Thank you.

Thank you for the Information.

Can you please at first translate the Audio @Long John Silver has send you? The whole forum is waiting for you excitedly.

We are pleased that you are a big Blogger and we will help you if we can. But at first we are in this f*****g Forum to Keep our hair so do us favour: hear to the Audio and translate every single important word you are Hearing about RCH-01.

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I can definitely not understand why it needs so much time to listen to this very very important audio file. Obviously other things are more important then hairloss. Now I know your preferences in life. You are not really suffering otherwise you would do everything you can to listen to the informations of Masashi Ogo. You are not better then companies like Shiseidō or Replicel which need so much time to analyze data or commercialize a product. You are not even able or willed to listen to a sound record in a time of 10 hours. That’s very sad. You can all dislike my post but I don’t want to wait 12 years for Tsuji and moan every day like others here. This time which is needed to translate the audio data stands symbolic for the development through companies in hairloss research. Unbelievable!!!

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I can definitely not understand why it needs so much time to listen to this very very important audio file. Obviously other things are more important then hairloss. Now I know your preferences in life. You are not really suffering otherwise you would do everything you can to listen to the informations of Masashi Ogo. You are not better then companies like Shiseidō or Replicel which need so much time to analyze data or commercialize a product. You are not even able or willed to listen to a sound record in a time of 10 hours. That’s very sad. You can all dislike my post but I don’t want to wait 12 years for Tsuji and moan every day like others here. This time which is needed to translate the audio data stands symbolic for the development through companies in hairloss research. Unbelievable!!!

Regardless of how important it is to us, we don’t get to demand something with so much ingratitude if someone who is doing us a favour, taking our time to listen to something FOR US. You can’t ask for someone to do you a favour or some kindness by saying that they are c**** for not doing it in ten hours, or whatever time suits you.

I can understand your anxiety, I even share it! But please, bro.

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And some guy translating this for you is going to get us a cure faster?

Sure......

Of course he don’t. But I think it is very sad if we are not better like companies like Replicel and Shiseidō which need so much time. You are right that we should be pleasant to somebody who does something for us it I swear you something: IF the audio would be in my native language German i had translated for all of you within 1 hour. That would have been my highest priority and I would interrupt immediately my work for this. I would give a f*** of creating a blog post to win f*****g blog rankings. This isn’t funny anymore I just want you to respect All hairloss sufferers who want to have certainty about what is going on with Shiseidō. This isn’t about A f*****g joke or A game of having the best hairloss blog. Stop playing games with us and don’t exploit despairing hairloss sufferers for getting more clicks on this motherfucking Japanese blog and gain money with affiliate links with which 80% on this forum can’t even read. I will support you and have supported you @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka . But you haben disappointed me a lot

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

That is my expectation.

May God bless
Of course he don’t. But I think it is very sad if we are not better like companies like Replicel and Shiseidō which need so much time. You are right that we should be pleasant to somebody who does something for us it I swear you something: IF the audio would be in my native language German i had translated for all of you within 1 hour. That would have been my highest priority and I would interrupt immediately my work for this. I would give a f*** of creating a blog post to win f*****g blog rankings. This isn’t funny anymore I just want you to respect All hairloss sufferers who want to have certainty about what is going on with Shiseidō. This isn’t about A f*****g joke or A game of having the best hairloss blog. Stop playing games with us and don’t exploit despairing hairloss sufferers for getting more clicks on this motherfucking Japanese blog and gain money with affiliate links with which 80% on this forum can’t even read. I will support you and have supported you @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka . But you haben disappointed me a lot

How old are you bro?
You need to chill.... yeah, you would have done it in an hour. I would have too.

But that doesn’t mean you get to DEMAND that of anyone else! The fact that someone does it for you for free is something to be grateful for.

If you have problems, other people don’t owe you sh*t! And if they do something for you despite not owing you anything, then it’s a f*****g miracle! God’s gift, in a sense.

We are all in this together. Get a grip mate!

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I do not see well the ways to ask for something from a person who does not owe you anything. Anyway, do you think Shiseido will be before Tsuji?

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not see well the ways to ask for something from a person who does not owe you anything. Anyway, do you think Shiseido will be before Tsuji?

You know first I have to know what was said on the BioJapan that is why I want to have the translation of @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka i. After this i will You an answer. It makes no sense to speculate until we know the content of the speech

Last edited:

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you bro?
You need to chill.... yeah, you would have done it in an hour. I would have too.

But that doesn’t mean you get to DEMAND that of anyone else! The fact that someone does it for you for free is something to be grateful for.

If you have problems, other people don’t owe you sh*t! And if they do something for you despite not owing you anything, then it’s a f*****g miracle! God’s gift, in a sense.

We are all in this together. Get a grip mate!
He is 12, just look at the way he speaks. His previous account is @LeeBuckler, in which he got banned for spamming dislikes on my post. :D

cuprous

Reaction score
Way late to the party but the OP is brilliant. Incredible work, so much subtlety, humor and info mixed together with such artistry. Hats off, outstanding job.

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Please read the site policy on my blog carefully.
I currently do not get any profit on my blog.
Regarding the ranking, I believe that the manager of The End of Hair Loss and Balding is a favor.
There is feeling that I want to answer to my great favor.

OCTOBER 14, 2018
『HAIR LOSS CURE JAPAN: FUJI MARU KAGURAZAKA』
https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/hair-loss-cure-japan-fuji-maru-kagurazaka/

【Site Policy on Pharmaceuticals】

In "Hair Loss Cure JAPAN" which operates and manages the Fuji Maru Kagurazaka , it is strongly recommended that medical drugs be consulted at a medical institution and diagnosed by a doctor, and regular products will be used under prescription.

We also strongly recommend that you purchase general-purpose medicines with face-to-face sales at pharmacies and drug stores where the pharmacists reside.

We strongly deny the act of purchasing copy products that assert the same principal component produced in Japan and unknown medicines and developing countries in on-line mail order and using it except under the control of the doctor even though it is self-responsibility.

We do not use profit-inducing programs such as affiliate program and Google adsense to promote fraudulent acts on this site.

View attachment 102164

So what were you listening in the audio of @Long John Silver . Which informations about RCH-01 you got?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what is this shisedo audio file, anyone got a link to the thread where it is discussed? i read a post on Reddit that shisdeo doesn't work?? hate to say it but i don't think there will be a cure for decades.
it is finasteride or death (hair and sex life death)

Last edited: