18½ Future Treatments ☆ Come With Me, Believe!

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not understand your Point why maintenance is not good for Business. If I were Shiseido and have a product RCH-01 which gives People sideless maintenance then I would not aim the People which had lost hair. I would Focus on the People which are maybe 20 year old and begin with loosing hair. They would all do RCH-01 to safe their hair so it is a really big market. So that is also the reason why in my opinion also Tsuji would not have any customers if there was a product like RCH-01 on the market. Who would first go bald and do tsuji? Nobody! They would get RCH-01 every 5 years and live in peace.

That is why the Aderan and Intercontex bastards had fucked our lifes. We would have been safe if they had commercialized their maintenance product in 2012

And I dont understand why you cant see the same history of Aderan and Intercontex may happen to Shiseido if RCH-01 could not offer much regrowth. People only notice hair loss once they lose more than 50% of their hair and this is why regrowth is the reason for commercialization. Replicel phase 1 gave 10%-17% regrowth after 6 months and Shiseido's job is to maximize this number (and obviously, 5% after 6months reported by @Long John Silver is just a shame and shock, I still hope it was a troll or he misheard the info) and if they couldnt, I doubt they will bring it to the market.
I dont expect RCH regrowth and full head of hair BUT, maintenance + says, 20% regrowth, is ideal for business, at least, they have to beat the current treatment, i.e. finasteride / dutasteride / min.
I hope as much as you that RCH will be available asap.

Last edited:

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And I dont understand why you cant see the same history of Aderan and Intercontex may happen to Shiseido if RCH-01 could not offer much regrowth. People only notice hair loss once they lose more than 50% of their hair and this is why regrowth is the reason for commercialization. Replicel phase 1 gave 10%-17% regrowth after 6 months and Shiseido's job is to maximize this number (and obviously, 5% after 6months reported by @Long John Silver is just a shame and shock, I still hope it was a troll or he misheard the info) and if they couldnt, I doubt they will bring it to the market.
I dont expect RCH regrowth and full head of hair BUT, maintenance + says, 20% regrowth, is ideal for business, at least, they have to beat the current treatment, i.e. finasteride / dutasteride / min.

50% from a certain area.

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait so there has already been sth like rch in the past, but they didn't release it? or it simply wasn't really working

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait so there has already been sth like rch in the past, but they didn't release it? or it simply wasn't really working

Yes there was a great Option to stop hairloss but the Investors passed because the results were to bad for them. These Little motherfuckers. Otherwise we would not be in this Forum.

You are 100% right . I hope it too BRO . I am searching for a Japanes translator right now to know about the Content in @Long John Silver Audio data

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes there was a great Option to stop hairloss but the Investors passed because the results were to bad for them. These Little motherfuckers. Otherwise we would not be in this Forum.

You are 100% right . I hope it too BRO . I am searching for a Japanes translator right now to know about the Content in @Long John Silver Audio data

Chris-Farley-Smile-to-Shock-Reaction.gif

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2Fsmashed-computer.gif

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

The final deadline for HairClone's Crowdfunding is approaching.
All investment can be done online.
A small investment of 100 pounds is also possible!

https://capitalcell.co.uk/campaign/hairclone/
View attachment 113393

May God bless your scalp!

View attachment 113392

Their video suggests that this funding is just to get their follicle banking set up.
It's not a very attractive investment if that's all they're doing it for.

Last edited:

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their video suggests that this funding is just to get their follicle banking set up.
It's not a very attractive investment if that's all they're doing it for.

The target amount is £ 300,000 and is used for cell banking service and Cell Expansion Service.

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Tiss-_Pol-_Loreal.jpg

A German company, TissUse GmbH, has signed an agreement with a Japanese company to develop and sell TissUse Smart Hair Transplants (SHT) in Japan!

The world's earliest SHT may be launched in Japan.

Hair-Loss-Cure-JAPAN-RED-LINE-logo.jpg

http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-256.html
TissUse GmbH 201904.jpg

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 117567

A German company, TissUse GmbH, has signed an agreement with a Japanese company to develop and sell TissUse Smart Hair Transplants (SHT) in Japan!

The world's earliest SHT may be launched in Japan.

View attachment 117568

http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-256.html
View attachment 117566

View attachment 117569

https://www.tissuse.com/en/news/press-releases/

Good news. Now things can move much faster under japanese stem cell regulations.

The guys are Tsuji level

Last edited:

benjt2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Highly impressive!

Their website states:
TissUse said:
Proof of Concept in clinical trials is the next value adding milestone toward clinical application and commercial use.
Does anyone know something about their clinical trials? Are they already scheduled or happening?