15 Companies Developing Hair Loss Treatments And Their Current Statuses

Dirty_Harry

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you live? There are some places in Madrid that do it. A dr named Sergio Vano I believe does dutas meso therapy and Transplants. I’ll post some photos of the patients he has treated with minoxidil/oral Dutasteride and dutas micro injections (from what little Spanish I can read).

damn

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
In Europe but not in Spain. My pbm is it involves taking oral duta. I am afraid of taking any med since I really gained lot of weight with only 100 mg spironolactone and it aggravated my Bad veins.
It’s crazy how we’ve had totally opposite reactions to the same drugs. spironolactone makes me SO thin and sick. I haven’t gained any kind of weight taking 0.5mg avodart every day. It’s bizarre, but then again my hormones are like 50 shades of fucked up which may have something to do with it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It sounds easy to perform.

MESOTHERAPY ALOPECIA PROTOCOL:
Injection Depth: 1-4mm
Injection Spacing: 1cm apart
Injection Amount: 0.15-0.2cc per injection
Total Injection Volume: 6-8cc
Injection method: Nappage
Equipment:
  • 18G 1½ drawing up needle
  • Disinfectant
  • For Manual Application: 1-3cc syringe and 4mm 30G Mesotherapy Needle
  • For Mesotherapy Gun Application: 1-5cc syringe with 6mm 30G Mesotherapy Needle
Procedure:
  1. Disinfect area to be treated with appropriate solution.
  2. Place the patient in the sitting position.
  3. Draw up the required quantity of ingredients into the syringe using an 18G 1½ needle.
  4. As required, fit the syringe in the pistol and connect the needle to the syringe.
  5. Start injecting the solution using the Nappage Method.
  6. Position the needle at a tangent to the skin depending on its thinness over the scalp.
Schedule Treatments once per week for 4 weeks.
Maintenance every 4-6 weeks.

Formula:
- 6cc Syringe volume
- Biotin 10mg/ml
- Dutasteride 0.1mg/ml
View attachment 77331

:p;):p;):p;):p;):p;):p;):p;):p;):p;):p;)
View attachment 77332
LOL!! That’s to good!

Seriously though I don’t think anyone here is insane or brave enough to do that themselves

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And?
Where is your medicine? Where can we get it? Your proof?

Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

I am sorry, but I can not present the evidence.
I am not going to publish photos.

Pictures of other patients are not published.

A photograph of the patient is posted in the book of Dr. Hidehiko Takahashi (1920-2001), but I did not refer.

DrTkahashi.jpg

2017_11_000024.JPG

To receive this treatment, it is to become a patient of Dr. Genshin Kuriyama who is the successor to this therapy.
It is necessary to settle in Japan and speak Japanese.

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry, but I can not present the evidence.
I am not going to publish photos.

Pictures of other patients are not published.

A photograph of the patient is posted in the book of Dr. Hidehiko Takahashi (1920-2001), but I did not refer.
View attachment 77817
View attachment 77818
To receive this treatment, it is to become a patient of Dr. Genshin Kuriyama who is the successor to this therapy.
It is necessary to settle in Japan and speak Japanese.

View attachment 77821

Kon'nichiwa, tomoyo

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

It seems that there is a topic of female hormone.
Female hormone is also compounded in MX- E6 which I am currently administered.
In the earliest version it was 17α estradiol but now it has been changed to a different type.

Shinagawa SEASIDE CENTRAL CLINIC Dr. Genshin Kuriyama
"Shin Allopesia Therapy" Precision Medicine MX-E

0000242M (1).jpg

There is no need to use internal medication like ethinyl estradiol.

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ohayou Gozaimasu, Fuji san. Any therapy by Dr. Kuriyama will be irrelevant when others such as Tsuji arrive. If you can get inside information on biological treatments it is better to post here.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is there any news from Breezula CB-03-01? the site has updates from December 7, but nothing interesting. Also in the calendar is the Dermatology Summit, San Francisco January 7, 2018, and the wagering 2018 AAD Annual Meeting, San Diego February 16-20, 2018

Boatie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, Fuji Maru Kagurazaka. I've been looking for a nice avatar and I believe I've found just the right one.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Who cares if they are 15 companies or a thousand of them. They are usless like crap. We just need one fu**ing miserable company that releases something right now. Like right fu**ing now. Don't you people understand. Wtf

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares if they are 15 companies or a thousand of them. They are usless like crap. We just need one fu**ing miserable company that releases something right now. Like right fu**ing now. Don't you people understand. Wtf

Or at least a Tesla, Jobs or some rogue biochemist working on hairloss in his garage. Let's get this sh*t over with!:mad: