15 Companies Developing Hair Loss Treatments And Their Current Statuses

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i believe the halflife of dutasteride is such that you can take it just a couple days a week and it will still remain in your system.
Yeah I thought I’d run the gauntlet and test everyday for a while. Probably why I’m drier than a nuns undercarriage. Hoping the sheds and the f*****g Sahara dessert eyeballs are worth it form some gains

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I thought I’d run the gauntlet and test everyday for a while. Probably why I’m drier than a nuns undercarriage. Hoping the sheds and the f*****g Sahara dessert eyeballs are worth it form some gains

Yeah, just keep in mind that dutasteride's DHT suppression takes 6 months to reverse.

36-jpg.jpg

You can see here, dutasteride (yellow line) is stopped at week 24, but DHT levels don't come back up to even 20% below baseline until 16 weeks later. Studies have suggested around 6 months for full recovery.

This is both a pro and con for dutasteride. It's a pro because if it works you can even skip a month here or there and see no ill effects. It's a con, because any side effects you get on it might last a really long time even after you stop (4-6 months).

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hahaha!
Well luckily for you, as an experienced member, I can diagnose most hairloss issues as also suggest rememdies to relieve side effects from meds. Ill just require more pics for a proper diagnosis. You can just pm them, its ok w me. ;)
(Sorry, old American Dad gag)

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, just keep in mind that dutasteride's DHT suppression takes 6 months to reverse.

View attachment 76748

You can see here, dutasteride (yellow line) is stopped at week 24, but DHT levels don't come back up to even 20% below baseline until 16 weeks later. Studies have suggested around 6 months for full recovery.

This is both a pro and con for dutasteride. It's a pro because if it works you can even skip a month here or there and see no ill effects. It's a con, because any side effects you get on it might last a really long time even after you stop (4-6 months).
Excellent info! Thanks for posting that!!

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 76748

*twilight zone music* This is your home now. You can’t leave.

Also I knew this. But f***.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jason stathem, the rock, Jude law, Tyrese, LL Cool-J, Kelly Slater, D.B Woodside... come on. Bald can be 110% rocked on men.
Can't agree with you there Georgie. Men who are already good looking and tall may look good despite being bald. As for the normies, their looks take a massive hit.

I do believe women suffer far more though, and I do empathize with you. Reading your posts and regimen, I can see that you are in pain. I do hope you are not beyond help like many of us.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't agree with you there Georgie. Men who are already good looking and tall may look good despite being bald. As for the normies, their looks take a massive hit.

I do believe women suffer far more though, and I do empathize with you. Reading your posts and regimen, I can see that you are in pain. I do hope you are not beyond help like many of us.
Thank you xx

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No nudes but here’s two shameless gym selfies. Now all I have to do is wait for the angry Incels to call me a sl*t and it will be just another day on HairLossTalk.com for Georgie. Let the hatred commence.
Well God damn, where you from love?

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie

Are eyebrow gains from Minoxodil permanent if you just have regular male pattern baldness? As far as I know, Minoxidil only makes your existing eyebrow hair follicles longer and thicker, is this correct in your opinion?

Boatie

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol you are sweet. The shave is a big leap, and I did regret it for a while but it grew back ok for a while and I was happier not noticing the hair loss. I also had a boyfriend at the time which helped me not to feel like such a freak show because he said he thought I was beautiful anyway. Look, I may even just invest in a wig.. except that’s going to be hard to wear to the gym. f*** it GIVE ME THE CURE NOW YOU ASIAN PRICKS.

Well, you actually look a lot like Natalie Portman and she was smoking hot with a shaven head.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie

Are eyebrow gains from Minoxodil permanent if you just have regular male pattern baldness? As far as I know, Minoxidil only makes your existing eyebrow hair follicles longer and thicker, is this correct in your opinion?
Yup I’d say it’s pretty correct. Had to start trimming them with little scissors. Never got denser in my opinion - same as my eyelashes. Just longer.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup I’d say it’s pretty correct. Had to start trimming them with little scissors. Never got denser in my opinion - same as my eyelashes. Just longer.
Whot you use minoxidil for your eyebrows?

inmyhead

Reaction score
No nudes but here’s two shameless gym selfies. Now all I have to do is wait for the angry Incels to call me a sl*t and it will be just another day on HairLossTalk.com for Georgie. Let the hatred commence.

Is it me, or does it look that she has quite manly shoulders and upper chest ( the part above boob)? I haven't read all your posts but it seems you lack estrogen.

inmyhead

Reaction score
No, she just works out.... you should try it.

I'm quite sure I would require less than 10 second to beat you in a fight. :)

I'm not saying she is trans or something, just that there are clearly some signs of manliness ( not sure if that's the correct word ). Look at her shoulders, hams, quads, chest and compare them with other girls who workout. I definitely see some lack of estrogen. Plus she claims to have problems with hair and hormones which makes it even more plausible.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm quite sure I would require less than 10 second to beat you in a fight. :)

Hooray for you.

I'm not saying she is trans or something, just that there are clearly some signs of manliness ( not sure if that's the correct word ). Look at her shoulders, hams, quads, chest and compare them with other girls who workout. I definitely see some lack of estrogen. Plus she claims to have problems with hair and hormones which makes it even more plausible.

Trying to deduce that she, or anyone, has hormone issues from a picture is ridiculous. I look at her shoulders, quads, etc. and see a person that's in shape. You want to "compare them with other girls" but you fail to realize people walk the earth with all different shapes, colors and bodies.

Truly one of the more ridiculous comments I've seen on this message board, and that's saying a lot.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Hooray for you.

Trying to deduce that she, or anyone, has hormone issues from a picture is ridiculous. I look at her shoulders, quads, etc. and see a person that's in shape. You want to "compare them with other girls" but you fail to realize people walk the earth with all different shapes, colors and bodies.

Truly one of the more ridiculous comments I've seen on this message board, and that's saying a lot.

So you are saying that hormones don't influence your muscles and fat distribution? You didn't have any counter-arguments to my statement, you just responded because you wanted to defend her since she is beautiful. Typical beta guy.