1400 Grafts Fue Dense Pack With Dr. Keser (27-29 September 2016)

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks amazing. But I completely understand where you're coming form. My hair is a thick Norwood 1.5 - 2 (shape is very similar to what yours was)thanks to finasteride. I have been contemplating getting my temples corrected and your results are awe inspiring. But we can only see what the pictures show us, we don't get to scrutinize them in the mirror and live with them like you. If you're anything like me, living with those receded temples for years is a massive burden that you just want to be free from. Having not quite perfect results, it's like leaving one foot in the jail cell.

Anyway, I am thoroughly impressed with Keser. The result look as good as Rahal and it's half the price... Would you recommend traveling to Turkey if one was an American? Specifically, a light skinned, blond haired, blue eyed American. I know there is a lot of anti-American sentiment there at the moment. As an Italian, did you feel safe while there?

Thanks for any insight.

Starscream

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, if you read my story so far it is i have problems with temple recession since the early noughties. I could have the hairstyle I wanted only when I was 17-18 year old. By now I'm satisfied with doctor Keser's work even if the left temple still needs a touch-up. I will post new pics at around 8 months but it is difficult to capture the real situation. As I said the right temple is perfect, while the left ha some spots of low denisity (and little no hair spot) and some doubles in frontline. All the rest is great too (healing, directions, temple points etc.)

For the other question. I'm very americanophile myself, when I hear people speaking bad about USA in general (mostly very leftish people and communist nostalgics in Italy) i get upset more than if I hear someone speaking bad about Italy and Italians. In Turkey i found myself really well, i just visited the airports (Istanbul-Sabina Gocken and Ankara-Esenboga) and Cankaya district of Ankara. Cankaya is a rich district, it looks like a modern American city, it is full of ambassadors residences etc. etc. and it is always full of police (funny fact Turkish police cars have the same sirene colours and sounds of American police, really different from Italian ones, so it looked like to live in an American action movie). Also presdent Erdogan motorcade passed in front of me once. I don't think Turkish people are really concerned about Americans, they have their own problems, mainly the pro Erdogan VS anti Anti Erdogan issue (I went there 2 months after the coup d'etat attempt) and religion fanatism. Maybe because of this reason in late september it was really full of police everywhere but the translator told me it si normal because Cankaya is a rich and diplomatic people residence district.
Infact what I was most worried about was being a non muslim but I think that get stucked in a terrorist attack or being taken by a ISIS fan interrogating you about the Koran is like one chance in a trillion. Also consider you are welcomed at the airport by a chauffeur driver and left at the hotel near the clinic in Cankaya. The hotel is near the clinic and you can just go on feet; so it is not like you are going around the poorer districts of the city, all the opposite.
Last thing doctor Keser works much with central and northern European patients, so if you are blond blue eyed etc. maybe you will be mistaken for a scandinavian or german patient by other people who live in neighborhood of the clinic.

If you really are interested I am also the Italian advisor for doctor Kaan, that i met while in Ankara. He is a former Dr. Keser assistant doctor that worked at HLC for 6 years and opened is new clinic in last february. He also is specialized in high denisity hairline reconstruction uses the same manual FUE and stick and place technique of doctor Keser and had 2 Americans patient so far so if you are interested you can send me a private message.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
op ur left temple is fine, it looks more natural in that way

first_duty

Reaction score
I'm Starscream, again i lost my old password and I don't have access to the old Email I registerd with in this forum. How can I retrieve my historic account?

@Cope. Sorry I don't think so. I miss density and have doubles on hairline. Recently (9 and a half months pics) another double, further than the hairine, grew on the left, meaning I miss all the grafts to connect the "hairline" to the graft that represent the real surgical hairline.
All the rest is perfectly fine (right temple, donor, temple points, directions).

Keser told me the touch-up is needed and will be free.

9 MONTHS
Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.13.43.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.13.47.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.13.53.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.13.58.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.16.56.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.17.03.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.17.06.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.17.09.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.17.11.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.17.16.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.18.22.jpg

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, your hair looks f*****g great.

You're the perfect example of an excellent success story;
- Caught hair loss early and hoped on Finasteride
- Got a hair transplant to tighten up slight recession

shookwun

Reaction score
Result looks good, but I see what you are worrying about.

Those doubles make the frontal hairline look pluggish. Aside from that the result is good.

I wouldnt stress, it not noticeable unless you are up close within a half a foot.

first_duty

Reaction score
Result looks good, but I see what you are worrying about.

Those doubles make the frontal hairline look pluggish. Aside from that the result is good.

I wouldnt stress, it not noticeable unless you are up close within a half a foot.

Yes, it is not big deal but I want to finish up the job, to have the final touch-up.
At my eyes, the difference between the perfect left side and the right one is clear.

Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.12.12.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.13.43.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2017-06-30_at_15.13.47.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
What I dont understand is why they out 2 hair grafts at the front

You have course hair. Under no circumstances should of that happened. I believe a little touch up with some 1s to feather the hairline will give you why you desire.

first_duty

Reaction score
I asked the Doctor via his Italian translator with whom I am still in contact.
Keser said sometimes when a single graft is extracted, it appears as a single but is a double instead, with the second hair that has fallen out in telogen.

Anyway I have minor problems (doubles in frontline and some low regrowth spots) only on the left side so something did not go perfectly well that day of surgery (the last one of three)

Tosh

My Regimen
Reaction score
How far in advance did you have book the surgery? How did you prepare before hand? Did they ask for pictures?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your response to finasteride has been amazing. Your transplant looks amazing. You have a hairline and result that 99% of us can only dream of.

If I were you, I would just tweeze out one of the hairs from each of the double follicles and leave it all alone.

curiousone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks awesome. I would be happy with this result. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Starscream

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, I had a second procedure with dr. Kaan Pekiner, always in Ankara, to fix the left temple problems, strengthen the temple points, my right sideburn and fill a missing spot of my beard.
I don't know if I can post it here.

Abi28

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, I had a second procedure with dr. Kaan Pekiner, always in Ankara, to fix the left temple problems, strengthen the temple points, my right sideburn and fill a missing spot of my beard.
I don't know if I can post it here.

I am curious to see how your results with Dr Pekiner turned out on your second hair transplant, can you update us maybe ? Thank you

Joely

Reaction score
I asked the Doctor via his Italian translator with whom I am still in contact.
Keser said sometimes when a single graft is extracted, it appears as a single but is a double instead, with the second hair that has fallen out in telogen.

Dr Keser's work is usually good but I believe he doesn't use microscopes so increases the chances of mistaking multi-hair grafts for singles on occasion and them being put into the very front.

Liking the hairline work that Dr Pekiner is producing so hopefully your happy once he has tweaked the slight weaknesses you had.