09.02.18 Hair Transplant Turkey Dr.koray Erdogan 3073grafts

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Need to w8 hoping gonna be lucky and get another 15-20% if not the result will be crap due to poor density.
Man do not listen this bullshit about 250-300$ per gram. You must have taken/heard that price from P.H.G forum. Once I have created a GB of CB in there and has been banned without a reason. These people are crazy and benefit a lot of money on others. I get GB 60$ per gram and test in every time and they 250 $ lol(not sure about testing) its unbelievable.
Ofc if you use higher % of the mixture and more ml you will spend much more for it.
IMO its like with finasteride or dutasteride. If it works on you,you will see results with low dosage if not even the highest once won't help.

well you used 3000 grafts, so you still AT LEAST have another 2000-3000 left, you could use it later for the hairline if you dont lost your hair at the crown. And regarding CB, is it a dht blocking drug like finasteride or duta (same sides ? ), if not i would like to obtains your provider contact (privatly if you want ! )

bryan2003

Reaction score
I havent gone to one of the best clinic and paid that amount of money to think about using another very valuable grafts for the same area. If after 12 months will be the same poor density it should have been fixed by them. I am heading into nw6 so need to be very careful with grafts. I am aware that still need to w8 another 3months and will, afterwards we will see and judge the final result.
I have almost finished the current GB. If the lab test will be as good as last time then will think about another GB and will get back to you.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I havent gone to one of the best clinic and paid that amount of money to think about using another very valuable grafts for the same area. If after 12 months will be the same poor density it should have been fixed by them. I am heading into nw6 so need to be very careful with grafts. I am aware that still need to w8 another 3months and will, afterwards we will see and judge the final result.
I have almost finished the current GB. If the lab test will be as good as last time then will think about another GB and will get back to you.

ohh so its only a group buy ? i can't order it by myself ? my hair need it NOW haha :( ...

but your wont necessary go to nw6 if you keep taking your treatment.. (taking more than duta 0,5mg 2x a week would helps a lot, but i gues more sides)

bryan2003

Reaction score
After the test lab if the purity is still great will arrange the CB just for you. How much would you like to take cos the minimum amount is 5grams?

No man no need to increase the frequency of dutasteride cos together with CB for last 2.5years gives me maintenance.
Just has been almost sure that asmed clinic gonna do a great job and will not need to think about another hair transplant on the same area. Wasting another grafts and spending another $$$$.
However let's wait till 12th month and see the final result and the clinic opinion.

Last edited:

kenkroo

Reaction score
After the test lab if the purity is still great will arrange the CB just for you. How much would you like to take cos the minimum amount is 5grams?

No man no need to increase the frequency of dutasteride cos together with CB for last 2.5years gives me maintenance.
Just has been almost sure that asmed clinic gonna do a great job and will not need to think about another hair transplant on the same area. Wasting another grafts and spending another $$$$.
However let's wait till 12th month and see the final result and the clinic opinion.
Still in time to participate in the GB?

From the Netherlands

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm sorry brother, this does indeed look like a poor result so far. Maybe the worst I've seen from Erdogan.

bryan2003

Reaction score
As promised photos 1year after hair transplant

Longer hair
20190215_231247.jpg 20190215_231113.jpg 20190215_231054.jpg

Shorter hair

20190215_232118.jpg 20190215_232135.jpg 20190215_232208.jpg 20190215_232224.jpg

After using hair fattener toppik and a gel.(without them not going out to people also sometmes using cobooki but do not want to get use to,on photos no cobooki)

20190215_222716.jpg 20190215_222636.jpg 20190215_222805.jpg 20190215_222838.jpg

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you approached the clinic about compensation? Unacceptable result in my opinion.

Erdogan needs to be removed from peoples lists of top surgeons. Multiple questionable results lately.

bryan2003

Reaction score
Yes of course. Been told that need to wait till 18 month what for everyone is obvious that my hair transplant is being done wrong and time not gonna change anything.
Can not do much at the moment and will give them this 6 months more.
Will need a correction in LH-FUE cos wants to hide that my hair been repaired. For the first time managed to lie everyone that had an illness and people believe it. This time not gonna work it out. By the clinic and Dr Koray has been assured that my case is very simple, good grafts and hair type so the result will be very good. Reality is opposite my hair transplant is very poor what you can see. Might give them the opportunity to fix it but my lost grafts no one can give me back now. I am pissed a bit but is normal after fighting against hairloss for over 12years and choosing in many people opinion one of the best clinic having such result and loosing 3073 the most precius grafts everyone would be angry and disappointed.
I do not think they will give me any refund just may offer a free correction. I am angry with myself. Been choosing the clinic for years. Always adored Koray and the time I have made up my mind and decided to go for hair transplant the clinic is having worse time. What a bad luck.What do you think about it all?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes of course. Been told that need to wait till 18 month what for everyone is obvious that my hair transplant is being done wrong and time not gonna change anything.
Will need a correction in LH-FUE cos wants to hide that my hair been repaired. For the first time managed to lie everyone that had an illness and people believe it. This time not gonna work it out. By the clinic and Dr Koray has been assured that my case is very simple, good grafts and hair type so the result will be very good. Reality is opposite my hair transplant is very poor what you can see. Might give them the opportunity to fix it but my lost grafts no one can give me back now. I am pissed a bit but is normal after fighting against hairloss for over 12years and choosing in many people opinion one of the best clinic having such result and loosing 3073 the most precius grafts everyone would be angry and disappointed.
I do not think they will give me any refund just may offer a free correction. I am angry with myself. Been choosing the clinic for years. Always adored Koray and the time I have made up my mind and decided to go for hair transplant the clinic is having worse time. What a bad luck.What do you think about it all?

where do you live at ? even if he offers free correction, if you are far away it will still cost you $ for plane tickets, etc..

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As promised photos 1year after hair transplant

Longer hair
View attachment 113629 View attachment 113630 View attachment 113631

Shorter hair

View attachment 113632 View attachment 113633 View attachment 113634 View attachment 113635

After using hair fattener toppik and a gel.(without them not going out to people also sometmes using cobooki but do not want to get use to,on photos no cobooki)

View attachment 113636 View attachment 113637 View attachment 113638 View attachment 113639

with the toppik i think it looks pretty good !!

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah terrible luck man. It does indeed look like you were an excellent transplant candidate so it really should have been an awesome looking result.

I wouldn't be comfortable having correction work at the clinic that already screwed up. Better start looking in to some other surgeons now. But it depends on your financial situation of course.

You could try and tell them that you will post about your experience all over if they don't offer a refund..

bryan2003

Reaction score
Yes Steve you are very experienced member in here so everything you wrote is true. I been told by Dr Koray that I am very simple case, if he will not manage to do it it means that is a poor doctor(his words) that I gonna be very pleased with the result but reality is- I am very worried and disappointed. Wish I could turn around time to get back my grafts and money spent . I was thinking the same if want to come back there or not. I can not afford to lose/damage more these precious grafts. I said to them that this time I do not want to have technician/assistants doing my hair transplant(being told that having the best assistants doing it and such lack of result? So can not trust technician there anymore if those were the best it means can not be better only dr can repair it). Dr Koray need to be all the time by it and mostly doing it. Also if they done it properly I wouldnt have shaved my head for another 5-10 years and not gonna do it for sure so need to be done on LH-FUE. They still persist to wait until 18months(any clue what for?) But Koray and LH Fue is my demands otherwise never gonna get back there and will ask for refund if not gonna help will do the way you suggest. Have spent a lot of money and can not afford to pay for long hair fue in other clinic at the moment but will be saving money for that just in case if gonna go hard with the clinic(asmed). How many grafts in your opinion do I need to fix this 1000-1500?!

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like Erdogan doesn't care anymore about doing a good job. He might be fattening his pocket more by doing all these surgeries hastily, and then just retiring.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a few other users on hairestorationetwork that have been complaining about Erdogan recently. Something is going wrong at his clinic.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have stopped your hair loss I would go for 2000 grafts honestly. 1500 should also be able to make it look fine though.

A good surgeon will know better than me of course. My answer is just based on the many results I have checked out over the years.