09.02.18 Hair Transplant Turkey Dr.koray Erdogan 3073grafts

ahmeda

Established Member
Reaction score
Is Asmed still getting good results? I am considering him but heard he is now doing more patients in a day and as a result recent results have been bad.... i am confused.

bryan2003

Reaction score
Yes its seems like that. I do not know what happened but instead of 3073 grafts maybe half have just left ...

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow amazing, I honestly dont think it looks horrible, there is always some contrast from the natural and transplanted areas, you can always just get it filled in, and dont forget youre losing your original hairs as the new ones are growing. Funny, a year is a short span of time to lose hair but a LONG time to regrow it lol.

I think from where you started its a world of difference. People have very unrealistic expectations of hair transplants sometimes.

bryan2003

Reaction score
Got the same problem and similar lack of effect . Thx for sharing. Unfortunately the current results are poor. Better do not go there at the moment.

Last edited:

ahmeda

Established Member
Reaction score
It is hit and miss now, like playing russian rouluette, this is my failed result with Asmed:

There are many like me including this poor guy in this thread and many on the other forum as well. Not worth the risk now.

Sorry to hear that but I guess you are lacking density in that video right?. I hear DR Lupanzula is getting good results and he does 85% of the surgery himself. I think I am going to go with Lupanluza.

He is also doing a lot of repair cases from Turkey and correcting to get good results.

AlexMarx

My Regimen
Reaction score

this is me after 9 months, F*****K this.... I can't believe they can get away with getting paid 5000 EUR for this sh*t, this clinic at the moment scamming people, they should reimburse the money paid or face legal proceedings.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

this is me after 9 months, F*****K this.... I can't believe they can get away with getting paid 5000 EUR for this sh*t, this clinic at the moment scamming people, they should reimburse the money paid or face legal proceedings.

Man that sucks. What has the clinic's response been?

AlexMarx

My Regimen
Reaction score
They "Invite me" to the clinic.

I guess I will be told that something went wrong, as they say to others, then will offer to do one more surgery.

F*** this.