0.25 mg Finasteride

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
There is definately alot of people out there who take 0.25mg and have had results. hell just google it mate.

any finasteride is better then none at all.
I even read a post where a guy states hes using 0.05mg every few days and seeing results.
1mg is suggested only becasue it gives the best results apparantly.

Propecia1mg

Reaction score
I´m planning to try the 0,25mg Propecia twice per day.

EDIT.Or I might first try 0,25mg once per day... :)

Last edited:

cosmic

Banned
Reaction score
I went straight for Avodart. 3 weeks in and no sides. I would rather not take chances with my hair.

- - - Updated - - -

I read somewhere that 0.25 mg is the lowest dose that works on Propecia. Almost as well as 1 mg.

INT

Reaction score
Keep us updated please:)! I am 6 weeks into finasteride and got weaker erections. Will continue on the same dose for 6 weeks and then take a break if there are no changes.

chris00

Reaction score
1.25mg

I saw some advice somewhere to take 1.25mg in every 3 days.
Instead of 1mg avery day.

Anyone have any info on that?

Propecia1mg

Reaction score
I will, if can find this thread after ~6-10moths, when I should see the possible benefits of Propecia :) No, I write more often. But it takes longer time to reach the benefits since the dose I take is so low, but if it doesn´t work, I start taking 0,25mg twice per day.

Ordered some L-lysine since I red that it should enhance the effects of finasteride. I don´t know does that it really, but... Last night I got this "morning wood" first time since I started the Propecia a couple of weeks ago, a sign that lowering the dose helped on that area. Thankfully my shedding has been very slow, so I have more time to try to find the dose that has an effect on maintaining/growing my hair, without too severe side effects.

Dodbyte

Reaction score
Can someone help me with ordering Propecia? Can someone suggest me legit online pharmacies that ship internationally..

Propecia1mg

Reaction score
I stopped taking propecia. I had these sexual problems even when took 0,25mg a couple times per weer. No I use only Nizoral, argon oil volumizing mousse and revivogen shampoo. I stopped minoxidil also. My scalp is much better and the flakes are gone. I have always had dandruff but not anymore, I believe it will help maintain the hai longer. Thankfully my hair loss has been very slow, if any noticeable.

haz_

Reaction score
Starting to take 0.5 finasteride everyday for the first time, shall let you know how I get on.