Zeroheat's Story-(Temple loss, Big 3, 962 days update pg37)

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Zeroheat's Story-(Temple loss, Big 3, 14 month update pg 22)

@Topgun: those questions are out of my range unfortunately..

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

deadlocks said:
Zero, I have another question for you... When you experienced regrowth, where those hairs the same lenght as the rest of your hair?
If not, how long did it take for them to grow in lenght / thickness (I know you where a very fast responder so maybe it's different for us)?
Some are the same length/thickness, some are shorter/thinner.. I would say something like 75% of the regrowth is long/thick, the rest remains short/thin.
I think it took like 5-6 months for them to grow fully.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score

But when they began growing in, they where very short still right?

Topgun

Reaction score

Ok...!! it doesnt matter..I jst don't have time right now to research on these topics.. I thought maybe you could answer.. But the answer to these questions are very important for us to know..accurate and scientific understanding.. I guess i have to do my research on it.. Anywayz i just bought Generic 2% Ketoconazole Nizoral (its Nizral in India, manufactured by Johnson n johnson ) today.. Yes! I've my big 3 now..:) I don't know whether to use it 2x or 3x a week..any suggestions hero?

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

deadlocks said:
But when they began growing in, they where very short still right?
of course~

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

Topgun said:
Ok...!! it doesnt matter..I jst don't have time right now to research on these topics.. I thought maybe you could answer.. But the answer to these questions are very important for us to know..accurate and scientific understanding.. I guess i have to do my research on it.. Anywayz i just bought Generic 2% Ketoconazole Nizoral (its Nizral in India, manufactured by Johnson n johnson ) today.. Yes! I've my big 3 now..:) I don't know whether to use it 2x or 3x a week..any suggestions hero?
2x a week is more than enough. I think 3x is too much.. even 1x a week is good I think

mann02

Established Member
Reaction score

Zero look at my new pics..my hair's worst look ever

Topgun

Reaction score

Hey i have been reading a couple of blogs and people say that minoxidil and finasteride lose their effectiveness over a period of few years and that the body becomes tolerant towards it..
Any info/views concerning this??

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

mann02: just be patient buddy
Topgun: perhaps true for minoxidil, but definitely not for finasteride (this is what I concluded after doing lots of research)

Topgun

Reaction score

If minoxidil loses its effectiveness over the years,so that means the hair you have regrown on your temples will fall out eventually again no matter what you do (even if you keep applying minoxidil)?? Won't finasteride retain those hair on the temple over the years to come?

Topgun

Reaction score

Hey hero.. Sometimes after minoxidil dries out in my temple region i see a white layer..what is it? Is it normal because sometimes there is a whitish layer and sometimes there isn't..help,i hope i'm applying minoxidil correctly.

PileOn

Established Member
Reaction score

About to start my big 3 treatment soon but I'm scared as ffff. I'm asian so I have the same type of hair as you. I just hope to get the same results.

mann02

Established Member
Reaction score

Zero...great news! Shedding has stoppeed

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

@Topgun: From what I've seen/read, minoxidil's effectiveness gradually declines over time.. so I am expecting to lose my regrown temple hair eventually. That is why I am saving money for a minor temple transplant down the road. I also see those "white layers" quite often so don't worry.

@PileOn: Absolutely no reason to be scared, good luck!
@mann02: Great news.. patience is the key

Topgun

Reaction score

Zeroheat..plz update us with a pic of yours showing closely your hairline and the regrown hair on the temples.. PLZ,PLZ,PLZ...!!

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

I don't have digital cam with me at the moment.. some people were asking for my crown shot by the way, this is 2 days ago

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 3,080

mann02

Established Member
Reaction score

Now very bad news..my tits slightly hurt frequently..I think I'm having gyno..it's not my imagination because I'm always observing my tits...stopping finasteride for few weeks

mann02

Established Member
Reaction score

Any suggestion ? Besides finasteride or avoda ,sp

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

How long has this been going on? My suggestion would be to stay on finasteride and closely monitor the gyno situation.. but I have never experienced that issue so I really don't know.

mann02

Established Member
Reaction score

zeroheat said:
How long has this been going on? My suggestion would be to stay on finasteride and closely monitor the gyno situation.. but I have never experienced that issue so I really don't know.

3days ..I think I'm one of the unlucky ones .when it hurts it last for like half an hour or more