Zayn Malik

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
What Norwood would you put him at? His temples look pretty far receded to me.

harry-styles-hair-363553.jpg

article-2282260-182CD8D3000005DC-311_634x469.jpg

article-2513142-19A1DFCF00000578-342_306x423.jpg

He's not even particularly attractive. If he wasn't in 1D and had the big hair girls wouldn't look twice.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
He's not even particularly attractive. If he wasn't in 1D and had the big hair girls wouldn't look twice.

I think the majority of girls loved Harry the most, I know friends of my daughter all did and still do.
My daughter liked Zyan.
Never thought I would say this in my female life, but I'm so jealous of Zayn's hair.

ssjpotato

Established Member
Reaction score
i mean... harry appears to me a nw2.5 to me.... everyone here is telling me im a nw2.5 and our hairlines are similar

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean... harry appears to me a nw2.5 to me.... everyone here is telling me im a nw2.5 and our hairlines are similar
Yeah, I'd agree that Harry's definitely in NW2.5 territory (see my first post). I was a NW2.5 also with a hairline like Harry's before I begun using dutasteride and minoxidil (I'm now a NW2).

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you envy the guy, really?
Honestly, i don't. At all. He basically has no forehead, looks strange, like some kind of monkey. :))
Big forehead is ugly, but too low is not very good-looking in my opinion.
Gun to your head, bald or a hairline that's "too low"? ...I would safely bet everything I own on you -- and every other dude on this message board -- choosing the latter. That being said, his hairline is insanely low, and mine was never even close to that low, even as a child. I'd still take that over having to look at the lack of hair covering my temples in the mirror every single day.

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you envy the guy, really?
Honestly, i don't. At all. He basically has no forehead, looks strange, like some kind of monkey. :))
Big forehead is ugly, but too low is not very good-looking in my opinion.

1126.gif

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
Who's this dude laughing stupidly? Pathetic...
No, sorry, i repeat, that guy with the 1 cm forehead looks strange. IF i loooked like him, i probably would laser-off some hairline in order to look like a human, not like a monkey or other species. :)
There are some proportions your face/forehead must be in order to be attractive. A too narrow forehead is unattractive, just like a too big one is.
I am now Norwood 2,5-2,75 and if some cure would come out and basically allow me to bring the hairline as low as i can, i would never go less than NW2.
I don't want to upset anyone, but that's my opinion.

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
Zdm dont be jealous. You wish you werr half as good looking as him.

Who's the him? I guess Malik, not Gervais(that one is definitely not good looking, not to say worse).
Yes, Malik looks good i think, but i'm not impressed at all by his low hairline.