Zayn Malik

Dalton

Established Member
Reaction score
With all these web articles about this guy leaving One Direction, you can't help but envy this guys hair. Insane volume and hairline...

sigh..I miss those days.

zayn_malik_0_1416844471.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, Harry Styles' hairline is receding:

harry-styles3.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Jeez christ.... how pronounced and forward his temple points are, let alone low his hair line is.

Genetic lottery

g.i joey

Reaction score
Why do I never remember my hairline that low? I shaved my head once in my life in elementary school and had the v hairline..

davepeters3345

Established Member
Reaction score
that dudes hair is unbelievable. I can only imagine it being a burden if he needed to hunt 10000 years ago. Lots more heat loss when your head has no hair. Maybe thats why evolution created bald men. Lucky us...

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah he'd be a fool not to get on medication or get a hair transplant. Anyone got pics of his dad?

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
With all these web articles about this guy leaving One Direction, you can't help but envy this guys hair. Insane volume and hairline...

sigh..I miss those days.

zayn_malik_0_1416844471.jpg

Do you envy the guy, really?
Honestly, i don't. At all. He basically has no forehead, looks strange, like some kind of monkey. :))
Big forehead is ugly, but too low is not very good-looking in my opinion.

Raz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you envy the guy, really?
Honestly, i don't. At all. He basically has no forehead, looks strange, like some kind of monkey. :))
Big forehead is ugly, but too low is not very good-looking in my opinion.
Sort of agreed with this assessment, however, I'd rather have that hair than go bald - any day. I think the dude has great hair and that thickness/volume is to die for, but the lack of forehead is indeed a bit weird.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zayn Malik's hairline is insanely low.

Harry Styles' hairline, however, is indeed going in "one direction", which is, unfortunately for him, the wrong direction. He's at least a NW2.5 at the moment. Without meds, he'll be a NW4 before long. I bet he's most likely taking Propecia. It would be daft for him not to considering how far back his hairline is.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zayn Malik's hairline is insanely low.

Harry Styles' hairline, however, is indeed going in "one direction", which is, unfortunately for him, the wrong direction. He's at least a NW2.5 at the moment. Without meds, he'll be a NW4 before long. I bet he's most likely taking Propecia. It would be daft for him not to considering how far back his hairline is.

NO, HE IS NOT. If thats NW2.5, than the rest of us are NW8.

dekaz

Established Member
Reaction score
wow there are a lot of indian people here (my parents are from india)

is it just coincidence? are indians more likely to lose hair? or maybe the gods brought me here for a reason.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score

is it just coincidence? are indians more likely to lose hair? or maybe the gods brought me here for a reason.

I noticed that, anecdotally I've noticed loads of Indians with extensive hair loss. I don't know if there's any data for male pattern baldness and Indians but I'd imagine they have high rates of hair loss

Reaction score

i noticed this too.

although my dad and brother has zayn malik type hair and my grandfather doesnt even have a bald spot