Zarev - March 2021 Consultation and December 2021 Operation

HM22

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are my 10 month photos. I think the hairline result is pretty much final, but the crown is still slow to come in. I still feel a good number of shorter hairs and even prickly hairs that have barely penetrated through the scalp in the crown area. I think it will take several more months before the result is final, which honestly surprises me.

I plan to get the hairline touched up a bit during my next transplant (not sure when that will be…). I think the right side looks freaking mint and and on the left side I would touch up a few spots. Overall happy with the result and being patient with the slow progress in the crown.

It’s weird to look back at the pre-op photos because my brain doesn’t remember my hair being that bad but pics don’t lie. Best money I’ve ever spent that’s for sure.

View attachment 183557View attachment 183558View attachment 183559View attachment 183560
think the crown looks great. That looks brillant. Zarev seems like he gets 100% growth

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any final update?
I think the last pics are pretty representative on the final result. There wasn’t a ton of visible improvement after the 10 month mark. Overall I’m extremely satisfied with the result and it has dramatically improved the quality of my life. Best money I’ve ever spent.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the last pics are pretty representative on the final result. There wasn’t a ton of visible improvement after the 10 month mark. Overall I’m extremely satisfied with the result and it has dramatically improved the quality of my life. Best money I’ve ever spent.
Until which month did new growth continue to occur?