You've Got To Be Masculine To Pull Off Significant Hair Loss

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wasnt talking about you in particular, just in general on this forum. you guys f*****g crucify fat people because they have the option to control their weight and we dont over our hair loss. you resent them for it

but its not always black and white.

Don't worry.

On a fat support forum somewhere people are saying that bald people at least have the option of just taking rogaine and it solves all their problems. They'll point out that they know people who threw a lot of hair on rogain.

In real life however there are often a lot of confounding factors. Homeostasis is a b**ch.

If we don't know somebody we shouldn't judge, and to her credit, Evil Locks is not judging.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It happens to most people:

View attachment 48620

Its usually teens that get away with not aging when losing weight

i lost 30 pounds over about almost 2 years
im 45
compared to most people my age i look good aka young.
my boobs stayed good which is what i was really worried about.
i think my face improved it was looking a little squarish in jaw the weight loss got rid of that.

EDIT
I eat a lot of good fats i dont know if this is what helps
i have a good amount of avocado, walnuts, olive oil almost daily.
I lose weight easier when i eat more fat less grains and sugar.
I don know if that helped my skin..but i do have good aging parents and family.

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry.

On a fat support forum somewhere people are saying that bald people at least have the option of just taking rogaine and it solves all their problems. They'll point out that they know people who threw a lot of hair on rogain.

In real life however there are often a lot of confounding factors. Homeostasis is a b**ch.

If we don't know somebody we shouldn't judge, and to her credit, Evil Locks is not judging.

like i said i wasnt pointing evil out specifically

i feel bad for fat people. the ones who have a hard time keeping the weight off. must be a f*****g battle everyday just to stay in shape. i can eat whatever the f*** i want and dont put on weight.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
now that i've done my good deed for the day (fatshaming)

I was round the dinner table with my sisters/mum last night, they were discussing my sister's ex and how good looking he was. Then they compared him to now, "baldilocks" was the phrase used i think and much laughter ensued. Talking about how unattractive he is now (weird, his face/weight stayed the same, wonder what it could be). This dude was probably an 8, cleaned up in school, went full NW7 around 23 and is now the invisible man. Just destroyed the guy, one of the highest falls I've witnessed. Reminding them of that convo if they ever give me sh*t about transplant

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

I was round the dinner table with my sisters/mum last night, they were discussing my sister's ex and how good looking he was. Then they compared him to now, "baldilocks" was the phrase used i think and much laughter ensued. Talking about how unattractive he is now (weird, his face/weight stayed the same, wonder what it could be). This dude was probably an 8, cleaned up in school, went full NW7 around 23 and is now the invisible man. Just destroyed the guy, one of the highest falls I've witnessed. Throwing that convo into the mix if my sisters/mum ever give me sh*t about transplant
Brutal.

The good news is his face and weight are fine then he can get a FUT and look a lot better - that's if he has the money and the determination to overcome his ordeal.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

I was round the dinner table with my sisters/mum last night, they were discussing my sister's ex and how good looking he was. Then they compared him to now, "baldilocks" was the phrase used i think and much laughter ensued. Talking about how unattractive he is now (weird, his face/weight stayed the same, wonder what it could be). This dude was probably an 8, cleaned up in school, went full NW7 around 23 and is now the invisible man. Just destroyed the guy, one of the highest falls I've witnessed. Throwing that convo into the mix if my sisters/mum ever give me sh*t about transplant

lol ruthless fuckers. karma is a motherfucker dench

im sure if he was an 8 hes prob ok now

trying being this guy

maxresdefault (2).jpg

21 years old

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this is how most women view baldness (light hearted, funny, ultimately pathetic).

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was at a dinner party last night, this woman was vegan, gluten free, avoided mushrooms ( and I think onions too), and she was very overweight.

She said health was one of the reasons she went vegan.

I nodded and smiled.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Brutal.

The good news is his face and weight are fine then he can get a FUT and look a lot better - that's if he has the money and the determination to overcome his ordeal.

More importantly - if he has the donor. Which is pretty unlikely if he's a full NW7 already. Poor bastard.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should pitch in and get him an hair transplant, at least something to frame the face and avoid the cue ball look.

lol this framing of the face is bullshit. the guys nw5 plus. a hair transplant wont do him any f*****g good. hell just look even more pathetic

needs to lift weights, shave horseshoe, tan, nose job and get his ears pinned.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hard to say with his extensive loss and donor if it would be anything other than pubes. Would have to be shaved down so FUT not an option

resu

Reaction score
lol this framing of the face is bullshit. the guys nw5 plus. a hair transplant wont do him any f*****g good. hell just look even more pathetic

needs to lift weights, shave horseshoe, tan, nose job and get his ears pinned.

False. With the landing strip open your eyes keep wandering off, with a frame your eyes stop there.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was at a dinner party last night, this woman was vegan, gluten free, avoided mushrooms ( and I think onions too), and she was very overweight.

She said health was one of the reasons she went vegan.

I nodded and smiled.

9eizzBK.gif

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to say with his extensive loss and donor if it would be anything other than pubes. Would have to be shaved down so FUT not an option
f***. Maybe he needs to wait 5 years for this hair reproduction thing - cant even remember what is proper name is.