YouTube has become a censorship pc brigade dump where if you even fart your out...

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Edit...fixed for now...Must be a bug in the system on YouTube...
I kept trying on making new accounts till that sh*t didn't pop up and ask me to verify anymore...
So what do you produce for your followers. Maybe Janey would be a good youtube personality. She has a pretty good schickt, or I do rather. It not easy having dual personality syndrome.

Better Call Neg

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its known that YouTube gives youtubers with million subscribers special treatment. Remember the whole suicide forest incident? it was on trending page for hours till it got taken down

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I got penalised for making a reaction video
How did you get penalised? I know that even "big youtubers" are extremely careful not to include any copyrighted materials so as to not get auto flagged and demonetised by the algorithm.

SienJoel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Large social networks have not attracted me for a long time. It is foolish to invest in your account to lose it for a ridiculous reason. Better to try something new like TikTok.

Penis Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed, censorship is rife. I've had comments censored on YouTube, too.

I have also seen censorship on hairlosstalk.com. Not good.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Large social networks have not attracted me for a long time. It is foolish to invest in your account to lose it for a ridiculous reason. Better to try something new like TikTok.
Anywhere that has a ToS (TikTok included) is gonna have people complaining about censorship, it's no different from being kicked out of a bar or club if you are misbehaving.

Penis Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anywhere that has a ToS (TikTok included) is gonna have people complaining about censorship, it's no different from being kicked out of a bar or club if you are misbehaving.
I disagree.

Particularly with the General-purpose social media platforms, it's different than with a bar or pub.

Users do not publish to the pub and pubs don't host the world population.

SNS's are somewhat essential services. They're essential for financial transactions, information exchange, networking, etc. The oligopoly shapes public opinion, as the press has always done, and this impacts society. We're not free.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
A pub is not gonna kick you out for voicing opinions within the legal parameters to anyone who decides to listen. Very false analogy.

Last edited:

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A pub is not gonna kick you out for voicing opinions within the legal parameters to anyone who decides to listen. Very false analogy.
It’s a totally valid analogy, there is no such thing as legally protected opinion. A pub may make any rule they wish and if a voiced opinion breaks that they’d be within their right to kick you out of their premises. This is no different to websites with ToS’s.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree.

Particularly with the General-purpose social media platforms, it's different than with a bar or pub.
Well you are free to disagree, but that is the reality, if these websites were state owned then yes free speach protections would apply.
Users do not publish to the pub and pubs don't host the world population.
The analogy draws the parallel between private businesses, the utility these businesses provides is irrelevant.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s a totally valid analogy, there is no such thing as legally protected opinion. A pub may make any rule they wish and if a voiced opinion breaks that they’d be within their right to kick you out of their premises. This is no different to websites with ToS’s.
But they don't, in 99.9999% of cases. That's the difference. You won't get kicked out of a pub for doing or saying something legal on your table. It basically never happens.
In Youtube that's the most upfront policy, that's enforced on an all encompassing level that a pub would never even be able to.
It's a false analogy.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But they don't, in 99.9999% of cases. That's the difference. You won't get kicked out of a pub for doing or saying something legal on your table. It basically never happens.
In Youtube that's the most upfront policy, that's enforced on an all encompassing level that a pub would never even be able to.
It's a false analogy.
If I go into an Irish pub and start screaming about how all Irish people are c**** and the British did nothing wrong, all perfectly "legal speech", I'm still gonna get kicked out. I can think of many other examples of "legal speech" that would lead to you getting ejected from private premises.

Analogy stands.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I go into an Irish pub and start screaming about how all Irish people are c**** and the British did nothing wrong, all perfectly legal speech, but I'm still gonna get kicked out. I can think of many other examples of legal speech leading to you getting ejected from private premises.

Analogy stands.
Another false analogy.
The people in this room did not choose to listen to your monologue and even if they did, they are completely unable to check out of your verbal diarrhea after a couple of seconds.
On youtube you decide to click on a video, maybe even searched for the topic and listen to it as long as you want to.
That's more like you taking a seat at a table to listen to a conversation of foreigners and having them thrown out, if you do not like what they have to say semi-privately and with no coercion for other customers to listen to them whatsoever.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another false analogy.
The people in this room did not choose to listen to your monologue and even if they did, they are completely unable to check out of your verbal diarrhea after a couple of seconds.
On youtube you decide to click on a video, maybe even searched for the topic and listen to it as long as you want to.
That's more like you taking a seat at a table to listen to a conversation of foreigners and having them thrown out, if you do not like what they have to say semi-privately and with no coercion for other customers to listen to them whatsoever.
This isn't a hard concept to grasp, in both cases you are being censored for "legal speech" therefore the analogy is not false.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like Instagram more these days, I think it is pretty good still. I have my own blog there, and I like everything. I have recently got some followers from Twicsy, and things are so much better now. I really think that blogging is a pretty good way to make money online these days. I will continue working on it! :)

Last edited:

jjuliajul11

My Regimen
Reaction score
For entertainment on the Internet, I only watch movies and series, this is, in my opinion, the only fun thing on the Internet. And I think the best films were made in the 90s and 2000s. I started spending more time in front of the TV after reading the article. I finally understood what the problem was and now I watch a lot of movies

Last edited:

Michael Harrop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Youtube started using an AI that arbitrarily and secretly removes comments, even from people commenting on their own videos. So discussion on Youtube is completely useless now. There are no specific words or phrases that trigger it; it's completely arbitrary. I tested it extensively.