Your predictions for the year of 2021?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
"kiwi666" is the kind of dude that beats 4 times in a day and still can't get calm
Werefckd is the kinda guy that freaks out and totally fucks over any thread with negative speculation regarding any other successes in the community that don’t involve jizzing over stemson...

Which is ridiculous because Tsuji is ahead in terms of having tested in a human.

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
zero cure ofc at this point stop expecting it any time soon
might get breezula for acne which you'll see a bunch of ppl megadosing on their scalps to hopefully some avail
temples will continue to recede, densities thin, hopes fade

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Werefckd is the kinda guy that freaks out and totally fucks over any thread with negative speculation regarding any other successes in the community that don’t involve jizzing over stemson...

Which is ridiculous because Tsuji is ahead in terms of having tested in a human.
Don't worry. If Stemson pulls a Tsuji and stays two years without ANY updates and then their site suddenly disappears, you can bet I will heavily criticize them as well.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry. If Stemson pulls a Tsuji and stays two years without ANY updates and then their site suddenly disappears, you can bet I will heavily criticize them as well.
Yeah see this wont happen because Stemson is actually a legitimate company lol.

As for 2021, only things this year I'm looking forward to this year is the Samumed trial results and some others getting to try real, pharmacy compounded CB/breezula. Pretty high on Samumed, less so on Breezula but I also don't put much legitimacy into people who have tried it from the chemical sites. They never use proper dosage and you never know what else is in there or the purity.

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah see this wont happen because Stemson is actually a legitimate company lol.

As for 2021, only things this year I'm looking forward to this year is the Samumed trial results and some others getting to try real, pharmacy compounded CB/breezula. Pretty high on Samumed, less so on Breezula but I also don't put much legitimacy into people who have tried it from the chemical sites. They never use proper dosage and you never know what else is in there or the purity.
Do you mean this in the sense that they'll either have good news or they'll fail and we'd know?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mean this in the sense that they'll either have good news or they'll fail and we'd know?
For Stemson? Yeah. They need to raise more capital to move forward (similar to Tsuji), however, unlike Tsuji they will probably announce the next fund raise before they have released pre-clinical data publicly. It will signal that they've moved forward and were able to show it to investors.

We'll probably see an announcement of a series A funding round this year and that sort of shows you that everything is on track.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet here we are. Tsuji are marching forward and have now tested on a human.

Meanwhile Stemson are “talking” about testing in pigs.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
My only prediction is that whatever news we get people will complain about it.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So I saw on the new RIKEN Twitter account that they posted a tweet saying that they are facing a problem regarding funding so I decided to send the Twitter account a message.

I got a response and they even tweeted at the same time that I got a response to say thank you for the idea and encouragement. We can all help in some way. Let's hope my suggestion is successful. But even if it's not, it's good to show interest, support and encouragement.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210214_084350.jpg
    Screenshot_20210214_084350.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_20210214_084421.jpg
    Screenshot_20210214_084421.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_20210214_084447.jpg
    Screenshot_20210214_084447.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 133

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, people are complaining but I find all this openness and politeness refreshing. They'll get the money because the science is strong.

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, people are complaining but I find all this openness and politeness refreshing. They'll get the money because the science is strong.
Why so much faith in Tsuji/Riken? You seem quite certain that they'll deliver a cure.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The man has worked on it for almost a decade, maybe even more. And he certainly will work on it even more to make it more effectively.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never seen pegasus this optimistic before

Tsuji better work out or else pegasus will bust a foot up his a$$