Your Partner's Opinion Of You After You Disclosed Your Transplant Or System

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

It is pretty disturbing to read through that thread. I won't list every post here but the one's that really stick in my head are the one from the bald sellout that wrote: "This isn't 1940 anymore, embrace the skin!" What a complete moron. Also this one: " how did he really think he was going to get away with this!!!" Get away with what??? The guy is doing something to make himself feel better and they are giving him sh*t about it. I guess that is something that you need to reveal before the 6 month mark of a relationship. We wouldn't want to be unfair and have the woman waste her time on somebody that she thought had a full head of hair. Perfect example of why most guys will refuse to wear hair.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is sad that most people in that loveshack thread see just one problem with the whole scenario: the guy has not shaved it yet.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People hate being deceived.

"Show yourself as the true loser that you are, don't make us believe that you're cool guy with hair!"

Of course she'd run for the hills at the first glimpse of her boyfriend with a shiny chrome-dome.

But that's beside the point, "just shave it bro, if you carry yourself with confidence, it won't matter!"

*A few days later*

"She left me!"

"Well it means you didn't project enough confidence! Women can sense when a guy is insecure about something!"

Sure, women all have supernatural abilities and men are morons who cannot even detect insecurities. But women man, they always now what's up in every social situation, they're psychics, and they can tell you hate your baldness!

Impressive, right? Even Sherlock Holmes would not have guessed that one!

If only you loved the sight of your bald head and weren't insecure about it, she would be attracted to you.

Agree and amplify, that's the only way to deal with the average moron when it comes to their views on hair loss.
It's the thinking that the cards you've been dealt don't matter at all. Only how you play them. Then somehow being bald isn't a disadvantage, it's your confidence.
I wonder how this thinking started, it's not logical yet so many people think like this.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the thinking that the cards you've been dealt don't matter at all. Only how you play them. Then somehow being bald isn't a disadvantage, it's your confidence.
I wonder how this thinking started, it's not logical yet so many people think like this.
In my opinion, people tend to assert that baldness is not an intrinsic disadvantage because:
- it is easier to think you are getting the beautiful girl because you are smart and intelligent rather than because chromosomes gave you 1 oz. worth of good hair

- no one wants another "protected" group of people who are entitled to political correctness, aids / financial support based on a genetic characteristic