Your Partner's Opinion Of You After You Disclosed Your Transplant Or System

b5000

Reaction score
This post is similar to one on this forum titled "How do you tell your girlfriend you have a hair system?".

I'm wondering how your girlfriend or wife thought of you (months or years later) after you disclosed that you had gotten a transplant or wear a system.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
This post is similar to one on this forum titled "How do you tell your girlfriend you have a hair system?".

I'm wondering how your girlfriend or wife thought of you (months or years later) after you disclosed that you had gotten a transplant or wear a system.

She seemed fine with it, making expressly supportive remarks eg: " I'm yours- wig or no wig." or "So long as you're happy!"
Before she eventually left me alone with myself and my depression, I was able to hear her explain in her matter-of -fact.manner
that it was because "I had changed'. :rolleyes:

b5000

Reaction score
She seemed fine with it, making expressly supportive remarks eg: " I'm yours- wig or no wig." or "So long as you're happy!"
Before she eventually left me alone with myself and my depression, I was able to hear her explain in her matter-of -fact.manner
that it was because "I had changed'. :rolleyes:

Are you saying that you think it was because of your system and not your attitude that she left?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Understanding their reasons or not, the decision to axe a relationship is both respective party's entitlement.
Now trust being a sacred thing for many of us, yet is still somehow appallingly undermined or undervalued
once tolerance of either side has reached it's saturation.
I'm just saying that the more emotional vulnerabilities one chose to reveal to their former partner/spouse,
the shared insecurities will push their way to the forefront and beat down cool, calm, and collective rational.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
You wear a hair system?
Hey V7,
That's right, I had worn one a while back. I had severe and Seb. derm. that made it really difficult to manage on a daily basis.
Originally choosing 'the wig' was the proverbial lesser evil or articial compromise for me, but conversely it did buy me
a couple extra bittersweet years of otherwise public alienation and shame.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

if you had a transplant and look good with it? they won't think anything of it. If you had a transplant and look like a disfigured a**h** for the rest of you life, like myself? they are women, so they would probably use it to weaken and destroy every fiber of your being for absolutely no reason. I've already had it happen to me. To a woman I was really good to. Hair system? f*****g forget it. Once again, they are women. They are trained to take any insecurity you have and use it to destroy your soul. it's just a simple f*****g fact.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some evil b****s you've been dating.

that's a fact. kind, genuine men often tend to attract women that can take advantage of kind, genuine men. Only I am the fool who continues to date these parasites.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
if you had a transplant and look good with it? they won't think anything of it. If you had a transplant and look like a disfigured a**h** for the rest of you life, like myself? they are women, so they would probably use it to weaken and destroy every fiber of your being for absolutely no reason. I've already had it happen to me. To a woman I was really good to. Hair system? f*****g forget it. Once again, they are women. They are trained to take any insecurity you have and use it to destroy your soul. it's just a simple f*****g fact.

I'm sorry about your nasty experiences with some girls in your life.
I know you don't go into anything meaningful half-cocked. There's some great women out there
who will be proud to have you on their arm. Finding her often takes a lot of effort ploughing through
the thorny wicked, weeds. Keep your machete ready and sharp my friend. ;)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
This Seboreum derm., does it had to do with hair system adhesives or there's no corellation?
Exactly. Crazy sebum build-up and itch,
miserably accompanied by scaling and inflammation.:eek:

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A transplant is far less embarassing than a system, and if it's been sucessful, no one with an untrained eye will be able to tell. I just fear people digging up my old pics, like facebook does. Is there a way to block this by the way?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it is a good idea that you tell you partner you had a hair transplant. Why would you?
What happened before her is personal, unless it is a criminal conviction, a marriage or a kid.
Would you ask her if she had a boob job?

b5000

Reaction score
I don't think it is a good idea that you tell you partner you had a hair transplant. Why would you?
What happened before her is personal, unless it is a criminal conviction, a marriage or a kid.

I'd tell her I'd had a hair transplant, or would refer to having taken advantage of "recent advances to have a more attractive head of hair", because I feel she deserves to know about the genes I'd be contributing to the children we'd be making. Telling her would also make me feel more at ease. But, if I convey through my behavior that I think our relationship's survival hinges on her opinion of what I did with my hair, then she may get scared and dump me.

shookwun

Reaction score
No need to tell her you had a transplant. Its not detectable. Even for those with FUT, almost nobody knows what that patchy line is it at the back when you have your hair grown out.

A wig on other hand. it's 100% inevitable that she will eventually find out. There is no way around hiding a wig, unless you plan on living alone your entire life,

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Only I am the fool who continues to date these parasites.
All women are like this. Especially if you break up on bad terms. When that happens, expect your dirty laundry to be exposed to the world.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think it is a good idea that you tell you partner you had a hair hair transplant. Why would you?

The funny thing is that lots of women actually like to admit that they had a boob job. In fact, they show it off of all to see. I knew a girl who actually had nice-looking natural breasts, but eventually went overboard and got these HUGE implants. Not only did she admit it, but she posted photos of them all over facebook just for everyone to see. Would a bald man do that with a wig or suddenly after a hair transplant? Absolutely no way. Just more of the double standard at work here. But in response to the question, I wouldn't tell her at all. There is absolutely no reason to do so.

shookwun

Reaction score
"Versacehottie,
Thats true! Honestly I think it bothers me more that he thinks he can get away with it!!
I'm a pretty accepting person and Im with him because of his personality. But Im also attracted to him.
Im afraid if i see him without it il feel like i dont know who he is anymore. Because he will look like a completely different person
eek.gif
"

species of kindness :D

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/580738-my-boyfriend-wears-wig