Your Gum Is Trapped Inside Prison

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
So back in earlier of 2004 when I was an eleven year old boy, I had one of the most unusual dreams that I'll never forget.

So I was walking down the street on a sidewalk, and I was chewing some bubblegum. The gum I was chewing lost its flavor so I wanted to dispose it. When I decided to dispose the gum I was chewing, I noticed a strange machine-like object as I was walking by, and it was just a big black glass box that looked kind of old. I walked up to it and I noticed it was a machine specifically designed to throw away chewing gum. I also noticed that I would need to insert 25 cents into the machine if I wanted to dispose the gum I was chewing. So I pulled a quarter out of my pocket, put it in the machine, and a little slot opened up. I took the gum I was chewing and put it in the little slot hole that the machine opened when I inserted the quarter. As soon as I put the gum in, the slot closed immediately, and a light lit on inside the machine and I saw it land on top of rice-krispie like material. Then the machine with a really deep audio voice said "Your gum is trapped inside prison, forever!" fairly slow. While the machine said that, inside of it in the background, there was a drawing of a circus clown floating in outer space with an arm extended forward. After all that, I noticed as well that there were a couple other machines right by and one was titled "Super-Trapped Forever" and the other "Ultimately-Trapped Forever". The one I used was "Trapped Forever".

Then I woke up from the dream.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, that is crreeepy, talking about dreams always gets me uncomfortable, because I have the weirdest ones ever.

Some of the most mysterious dreams that I ever have are the ones that I wake up and end up saying to my self, "Damn! I would never do something like that!". :crazy:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get some weird ones in the past, usually involve nature type of scenes. I am flying or stuck e.t.c. Very strange ones.

Recently in my dreams I see the DHT inhibition curve, very precise stuff like numbers and trial info. The look of a soft gelatin dutasteride capsule and I am feeling it and trying to see the liquid. I am serious. :woot: Reminds me of the time I used to dream of stuff I revised for science exams. Very handy stuff and promotes laying of memories. :salut:

If only I was an "Alpha" and dreamt of girls :smack:

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get some weird ones in the past, usually involve nature type of scenes. I am flying or stuck e.t.c. Very strange ones.

Recently in my dreams I see the DHT inhibition curve, very precise stuff like numbers and trial info. The look of a soft gelatin dutasteride capsule and I am feeling it and trying to see the liquid. I am serious. :woot: Reminds me of the time I used to dream of stuff I revised for science exams. Very handy stuff and promotes laying of memories. :salut:

If only I was an "Alpha" and dreamt of girls :smack:

Do you ever have those dreams where you're flying and when you even think about losing your ability to, you start getting closer and closer to the ground? When I land on the ground, I'll try to make myself fly again and it's hard to.

You have dreams about DHT inhibition curve and Dutasteride soft gelatin capsules? You must have hair loss on your mind a lot more than I do. ;)

Speaking about dreaming of girls, have you ever had those crazy sexual dreams? You don't need to explain in detail if you know what I'm talking about, when I wake up from those, I'm just like "Wow! That was something!".

resu

Reaction score
I don't have interesting dreams, they're mute, not in color and also completely illogical and random and unpleasant and I always feel anxiety which is when I usually wake up, sometimes the memories of the "feeling" of when I was depressed are also revived and I feel extremely bleak about my options for the future.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have interesting dreams, they're mute, not in color and also completely illogical and random and unpleasant and I always feel anxiety which is when I usually wake up, sometimes the memories of the "feeling" of when I was depressed are also revived and I feel extremely bleak about my options for the future.

I get that. I think the subconscious mind just kind of runs through daily events in a haphazard fashion and you get mixed emotions. For example, just last night I had a dream I was being operated on and the choice of vein used I wasn't happy with. I also wasn't being anaesthetized properly. I questioned how he could diagnose me with hay fever, was it from the shape of my nasal turbinates. Again, this also sounds hilarious and makes no sense. The dream quickly changed to seeing some people I haven't seen in years and me stuck in university accommodation with them. It felt like quite a depressing dream.

Do you ever have those dreams where you're flying and when you even think about losing your ability to, you start getting closer and closer to the ground? When I land on the ground, I'll try to make myself fly again and it's hard to.

You have dreams about DHT inhibition curve and Dutasteride soft gelatin capsules? You must have hair loss on your mind a lot more than I do. ;)

Speaking about dreaming of girls, have you ever had those crazy sexual dreams? You don't need to explain in detail if you know what I'm talking about, when I wake up from those, I'm just like "Wow! That was something!".

Yes exactly. I am trying to fly, then I try and maintain it but it's a struggle. Same with the walking slowly one, it's like lead is attached me to lol. I don't usually remember my dreams but when I do it's like these type of ones. Your gum dream is so detailed man and step by step, like a story! Mine don't make much sense.

I don't get sexual/wet dreams since teenage years, I think they die down once you've had a few relationships. But I do wake up with a raging boner daily still.

Hair loss isn't on my mind currently in a bad way, I haven't had a single nightmare on going bald or losing hair. So no anxiety there. But I do dream about treating my hair loss a lot, maybe that's my way of feeling I am in charge?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sorry that your dreams aren't very interesting. You stated that your dreams are not in color, I'm guessing that they're black and white? :confused:

Yes exactly. I am trying to fly, then I try and maintain it but it's a struggle. Same with the walking slowly one, it's like lead is attached me to lol. I don't usually remember my dreams but when I do it's like these type of ones. Your gum dream is so detailed man and step by step, like a story! Mine don't make much sense.

I don't get sexual/wet dreams since teenage years, I think they die down once you've had a few relationships. But I do wake up with a raging boner daily still.

Hair loss isn't on my mind currently in a bad way, I haven't had a single nightmare on going bald or losing hair. So no anxiety there. But I do dream about treating my hair loss a lot, maybe that's my way of feeling I am in charge?

That's what happens sometimes in my dreams where I'm flying. When I'm struggling to fly, it' feels like some extra weight has been added on me.

Yes, my gum dream is pretty detailed. I have photographic memory and will tend to remember nearly every little detail.

I get sexual dreams sometimes, maybe I still get them because I'm still very young and currently have never been in a relationship. It's been a long time since I've had a wet dream, the last one that I had that I remember of is when I was 13, so it's been a while. I still get morning wood quite often as usual.

I've actually had dreams of suffering from extensive hair loss, they're total nightmares. Succumbing to aggressive male pattern baldness has given me a lot of anxiety. I've actually had dreams where I have my perfect NW1 again like how it was when I was 15 years of age. Those dreams where I have my perfect NW1 head of hair again are my favorite dreams, I don't get them a lot though. And yes, I've had dreams where I'm treating my hair loss, and so far, they're only when I'm applying Minoxidil.

Tonight I dreamed about having conversations in a thread on hairlosstalk.

I've had dreams where I'm having conversations with others on HairLossTalk. :cool:

resu

Reaction score
Sorry that your dreams aren't very interesting. You stated that your dreams are not in color, I'm guessing that they're black and white? :confused:

They're like a memory, very desaturated, dark and fainted in details. When people describe their dreams as if they were actual movies I'm serious impressed, I would be always anxious to go to sleep if they were like that.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
They're like a memory, very desaturated, dark and fainted in details. When people describe their dreams as if they were actual movies I'm serious impressed, I would be always anxious to go to sleep if they were like that.

I like having those really detailed dreams, it's like being on a super big fun adventure. Sometimes, my dreams feel and seem a ton more alive and realistic than when I'm actually awake in the real world.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a dream about Fred wrestling with a polar bear some nights ago :dunno:

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a dream about Fred wrestling with a polar bear some nights ago :dunno:

Maybe because he currently has a picture of a polar bear as his avatar and it gave you a correlation of him and the animal wrestling in your dream somehow, is that what you mean? :laugh:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah could be, the best part is he beat the bear :notworthy

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
The details of that are a bit vague. I just remember the bear suddenly keeling over, and Fred running off to get help. He might've tripped him up or something :mrgreen:

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
The details of that are a bit vague. I just remember the bear suddenly keeling over, and Fred running off to get help. He might've tripped him up or something :mrgreen:

Well then, it must have been a really enigmatic dream.