hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
I really think revivogen helps alot

try putting on emu oil and then the revivo

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
I think several factors has contributed to your XLNT results, you seem to be serious about it = very important. You use good and proven products = very important and u have started in the right time of your life = very important.

I like your photo angles. More hair loss documentors should use same method :)

Again, wonderful outcome. Keep it up.

How much does your monthly regime cost approx. ?

Jaz

Reaction score
Great results dude.

I also believe that the topical treatments, in particular Revivogen, have significantly contributed to this success. I'm using Revivogen rotated with Nizoral as well and have seen some good results.

I used to dye my hair black and for a while was convinced the hair dye was the reason my hair was falling out, it seemed to make my hair look thinner. But yours looks pretty good!

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Jaz, I had my hair dyed black about a year ago and I had hair fall out. I thought they were just hairs that would have fallen out anyway. Does dying your hair really cause for your hair to fall out? I thought it was a temporary thing.

-Pologuy

YoungPunk

Reaction score
Thanks for all the support guys :). I just got a haircut and things are still looking pretty good. the black should be out of my hair in another month or so and I will throw up some updates. Heres the answer to your questions. The cost is probably around 150 a month for all of the products, sometimes a little more or less depending on when I have to make a bulk reorder on stuff like revivogen. That sucks... considering I'm poor... but sometimes you have to make sacrifices. I have used onbrand pharmacy Propecia for a full year and my prescription just ran out so for convenience and to save a little money I am switching to the offbrand associated with this website. I'll be sure to tell you guys if it sucks or not.
here is my routine and why I chose the products I did.

Propecia 1mg daily ( to lower the overall DHT levels in my body )

Revivogen daily for the first 6 months, now around 3 times a week because it's powerful and expensive stuff. ( To nuke what remaining DHT manages to get to my scalp that wasnt killed by the propecia. And because it has other mild regrowth ingredients )

Tricomin spray used very liberally once daily. (Because that stuff is like food for you're hair. Not only do I grow more hair but it's in better condition )

Nizoral around 3 times a week ( Because aparently it's a must if your serious about regrowth. somt DHT blocking. not sure how incredibly effective it is compared to the others though )

Rogaine Foam twice daily ( Because that stuff pulls hair out of your head you didnt even know you had :) )

I am planning on adding some type of Omega-3 to my regiment because I have always had dry hair and I don't want all these products to stress it out anymore. Heard Omega-3 was a big factor in healthy hair. I'll Tell you how it works.

I feel at this point that my progress has slowed some but I am still gaining. If I reach the point where I am not progressing anymore and am still not 100% happy with where I am at I will think about throwing in another product. But for now I want to see how far these products alone can take me in a years time. ( on month 7 now )

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess you lack spironolactone, Procyandins and..hmm...curcumin :)

All three are...EXPENSIVE 8)

Do you have any bank nearby...? :D