younghairloss's story

younghairloss

Reaction score
Hi guys thanks for the answers, regarding accutane I have tried everything else for the past 18 months so this is the last resort.

I contacted a new doctor about my question, so lets see what he says in a few days.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
younghairloss said:
Hi guys thanks for the answers, regarding accutane I have tried everything else for the past 18 months so this is the last resort.

I contacted a new doctor about my question, so lets see what he says in a few days.

GL man

keep us updated

younghairloss

Reaction score
Okay got my answer back from the doctor today.

And first of all according to him it's perfectly safe to combine accutane and propecia.

But then the usual rant about how dangerous propecia is because it is not licensed to be sold in this country. (The dr. needs to write a special form to apply for it). How I can expect low libido and all the other side effects.

Then AGAIN a new doctor gives me the same sh*t about how sexy it is to be bald and what not. And for the third time all the doctors that I have been in talk with have had a full head of hair. It just pisses me off that they don't understand what I'm going through. f***

Anyway f*** it, does anyone know any good places to order the best propecia online? I don't give a f*** how much it costs I just want the best.

kilgore

Reaction score
That is weird. What country are you in?

The fact that propecia may not be licensed to be sold in your country does not make it dangerous. It has been approved by the FDA and they have pretty high safety standards. It shouldn't be this complicated to get a freaking pill for a condition you have. You might wish to order from inhousepharmacy or unitedpharmacies. Many people on this forum order from them and I don't think they had any problems. And it is actually cheaper than buying propecia. You just buy 5mg generic finasteride pills and you split them in quarters.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
get that fool to shave his head if he thinks bald is SO sexy

younghairloss

Reaction score
Thanks for the links kilgore,

RaginDemon: lol my thoughts exacly.

Should I go for generic finasteride or Propecia? What's the difference?

What about spironolactone is that something for me?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
younghairloss said:
Thanks for the links kilgore,

RaginDemon: lol my thoughts exacly.

Should I go for generic finasteride or Propecia? What's the difference?

What about spironolactone is that something for me?

generic finasteride and Propecia are suppose to be the same...but dont quote me on this, I am pretty uncertain about it myself.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
younghairloss said:
Which of the two are you using?

I just Propecia, but the cost is getting a bit ridiculous. I am thinking of switching to generic finasteride. Many have gotten the same results using generic finasteride. Taking Propecia just gives me a peace of mind. I do worry less about my hairloss since I started Propecia though, cuz I know its pretty much the only proven treatment in the market and I am on it already.