Young Hairdresser Does A Balding Man Dirty

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

And to top it all off; they slick it all back with wet gel and put him under a bright light.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, he doesnt seem happy, that's for sure.
I dont know what's better though, both kinda bad
Noticed that too lol, he looks so done with it all. Sad to see.

He looks worse after the haircut but I didnt like the combover.

He's reached the transplant or shave stage.
There really isn't much the barber could do with his hair. His hairline is just really bad.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks worse after the haircut but I didnt like the combover.

He's reached the transplant or shave stage.
His hairline is ok, it looks quite good from the side. From the front the mistake was only using wet gel for the thin isle in the front. If I used wet gel I'd look like gollum and that's not that much of a hyperbole.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
So he looked better with an OBVIOUS combover? You guys are mental.

If you ever want hair advice for your situation it's best to ask someone "socially with it" that you know in your circle (guys or girls) who will advice you on what looks most aesthetic. Failing that many people on here are also in touch with reality and aware of what suits said person bearing in mind age and hair loss. But you have to also cut some slack to people who are not like this on here. Their biggest fear is appearing bald so they'll go to any measure, whether it's a combover or growing out a few strands. Looking remotely fashionable, younger or dare I say it, normal, is irrelevant.

I agree that the barber did an amazing job on this guy. He definitely needs a transplant or shave but he can still pull of this style...sorta. The coverage behind the hairline is adequate and its his native hair so looks natural. Now at least he has a trendy style, not afraid to show his hair loss and styles which show your hairline and therefore face, are masculine especially with a beard. He has way more chance of being with girls and looking attractive as opposed to the ugly balding combover which begins half way up his head and it's obvious, embarrassing and unaesthetic. Bangs only work on fullheads and most full heads would rather show their hairline, especially since it's the fashion these days. Important to remain trendy, it's part of being youthful and relevant. Even with a shaved head a guy can look trendy with appropriate beard and clothes. The other issue with a combover is people will generally wonder how do you really look underneath that, face and hair wise. It's ultimately counterproductive to have one.

I remember a documentary I was watching awhile back and both father and son had a horrible combover like this ((elton john style)) which was then cut to form a hairline. The comments were predictable, do they both go to the same wig salon or is their hair cut at home etc. It's the type of stuff people will never tell you to your face but that's where you have to have that awareness.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks bad in both so it doesn't matter what he goes with, he's at the cap for life stage, or a wig.

cause those 2 hairstyles or a shaved head is equally bad.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
the haircut looked fine blown out, once they slicked it back it looked awful. I was honestly going for something similar a while back (the fluffed out version). I then shaved my head caused covid had the barbers locked down and its taking a while to grow back.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hand and neck tats, a wife beater and a bald head is the way forward!