You will ALWAYS look better with hair

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Unless bald MEN actually MAN UP and start saying how much it frustrates them then there is no hope. They need to stop pretending theyre strong by denying and be stronger by admitting.

Same problem with the rep system and I also agree with this.

I would be willing to bet that 90%(maybe more) of guys going through hair loss are struggling with it. It isn't just the "wimps" either. Balding guys just can't speak up because of how they will be perceived if they do. As a guy we're not suppose to care about how we look because as long as we have other attributes: money, confidence, sense of humor, whatever other generic BS, then we should have no problems living a happy life and getting everything we want out of it.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ there is a taboo with a guy seeking cosmetic surgery in general. Like it's not masculine and could be seen as weak. We almost are made to buy into that, although it's changing. More men are health conscious now than ever.

- - - Updated - - -

I never cared for my hair, if you saw my pics with it most of the time i looked like a beetles reject cause i never did anything with it, until i started losing it so i styled it to hide the fact i was losing it as a teen since i was worried i be dissed, some hairstyles look cool but i honestly like shaving it, i like the stubble feel and its just easier to maintain.

I believe you, you seem okay with it. Do you notice If people treat you differently now? That's a theme on this forum. When I'm with my cousin I know he looks less good which he knows but no abuse, laughter, fear of any kind against him. He has always worked out even with hair and dresses well, in his late 30s.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I believe you, you seem okay with it. Do you notice If people treat you differently now? That's a theme on this forum. When I'm with my cousin I know he looks less good which he knows but no abuse, laughter, fear of any kind against him. He has always worked out even with hair and dresses well, in his late 30s.

Sorry if i keep going on about "not caring" i just noticed and i go on about it alot, i will stop, but with people treating me differently i dont see it honestly, i got more abuse at school when i had hair, but that was school and i was with kids, but since being bald or obviously going bald i had nothing like it everyone has been cool since i left school, apart from when i did boxing training and kids when i was 18 would call me a mophead lol, but again it was kids.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree
when i do my hair and style it women check me out and give me lots of attention compared to when i dont its really depressing tbh.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless bald MEN actually MAN UP and start saying how much it frustrates them then there is no hope. They need to stop pretending theyre strong by denying and be stronger by admitting.

Yes, exactly swingline747. The problem for us men who suffer from baldness in the real world is that obviously, we basically keep on being told to 'man up' to our baldness and practically are forced to pretend that we have to be OK with losing hair, and that's one of the many things that's so frustrating with our situation. All because we're men, we are supposed to 'man up' and not care about our problems, because we're male. The 'man up' nonsense has been pushed so far to the point that I think it would be nearly impossible to reverse this type of stereotype inflicted upon us so much.

Motty

Reaction score
I have to shave my head every week because I wear a full cap hair system.

After I have shaved my head I look in the mirror and I sometimes think I look okay but then I ask myself 'would I go out like that without a hat' and the answer is no.

I have a perception about myself with is me plus hair on my head. Nothing can change that. For me.