You Guys Tell Me

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
I felt it was helping, but i wanted a more effective treatment. I think it's good for people with relatively minor hair loss.

BrianP

Established Member
Reaction score
I felt it was helping, but i wanted a more effective treatment. I think it's good for people with relatively minor hair loss.

Hmm, but why not keep using s5 cream along with the other products?..

From what i hear s5 cream inhibits DHT in a different way than fina/duta or am i wrong? (i seriously dont know, i could be wrong lol)

BrianP

Established Member
Reaction score
It isn't clinically proven. To add S5 cream also would be out of my price range =/

oh i see :p

I think s5 cream def works bro, im use steroids all year and i know many dudes and have seen on many forums people using s5 cream to avoid hairloss during cycles.. Cuz u know how fina/duta only stops hairloss from testosterone while s5 cream inhibits DHT directly on the scalp stopping/slowing down hairloss from all other steroids.. Thats how i know it works :p

Cmon bro, use all the products.. buying s5cream on hairloss talk is like 40 dollars/month.. 40 dollars/month isnt a lot, just like pick a weekend not to go out with ur friends and there u'll have those missing 40 bucks :p

good luck

BrianP

Established Member
Reaction score
Why aren't you using it? How does my hair loss look?

Who says im not? :p hahah not yet, i ordered it online and it should arrive in a couple of weeks i think, if all goes well i'll order more..

Ur hairloss looks good bro, i have an intact hairline but diffuse thinning, its not noticeable yet unless im under very bright light and someone looks directly from above but still i would choose a V hairline like urs or like Vegeta from dragon ball z over diffuse thinning lol

Fermat

Reaction score
That little red spot has been helping me watch the progress. I also had two indents on the front of the hairline if you get what I'm saying and on one side it filled in. But thanks for making me feel better buddy =p
I have a flat mole right at my temple where the hairline is that i'm using as a way marker too xD

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
It has been about 9 months and Finpecia 1mg/Nizoral 1%, 2 months 1x minoxidil, and 2 months 2x minoxidil. No side effects from Finpecia other than lowered libido, and I have experienced an increase in body hair after starting minoxidil. mms_img1763900446.jpgmms_img1620374988.jpgmms_img-1193544122.jpgmms_img858060982.jpgmms_img711753650.jpg

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair looks good, the crown couldn't be better. I see some little hairs in the temples, do you/ did you expect regrowth in the temples or did you naturally have high temples as a kid ?

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
Always been that M type hairline at least since middle school. I doubt any of those hairs will go terminal. I would be satisfied if that right side fill in just a little. Thanks for the reply!

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, I need you to tell me what exactly did you feel in your nipples? I popped the first pill and feel a mild sensivity in them... Although a very very mild one.

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol, just a tingle I guess doesn't really last long. I don't have gyno either. Nothing I'm too worried about.

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh okay, guess I had the same thing. It's just that man breasts always have scared me, when I was 14 years old, my nipples hurt, and I was afraid of growing boobs.
After I took the finasteride, it wasn't pain, it was just like i felt my nipples a bit more. I just felt them. Maybe because of thinking about the sides...

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair - the birthmark seems to be gone. And definitely looks like some vellus hairs are sprouting. Keep up the good work!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Dude, I need you to tell me what exactly did you feel in your nipples? I popped the first pill and feel a mild sensivity in them... Although a very very mild one.

Dude I need to know too. And please please please give me the most detailed description possible and please provide pics.