" you are not balding bro,don't worry you good NW1",THEY SAID

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on finasteride for 1 month after my anxiety and depression got worse and i vomited my guts yesterday. Now my mom is hiding the drug from me,cause she IS afraid im gonna die from It lmao. Feels Nice to lose hair but cant take finasteride because of sides.

Attachments

• IMG_20210722_124325.jpg
    IMG_20210722_124325.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_20210722_123731.jpg
    IMG_20210722_123731.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_20210722_124525.jpg
    IMG_20210722_124525.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 392

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on finasteride for 1 month after my anxiety and depression got worse and i vomited my guts yesterday. Now my mom is hiding the drug from me,cause she IS afraid im gonna die from It lmao. Feels Nice to lose hair but cant take finasteride because of sides.
Many titrate doses. It doesn't seem to work as well but you could use topical finasteride or try dutasteride. Believe it or not, many never have sides to the point that they don't know that they are taking finasteride/duta. I use both and never a single side nor brain fog, nor hallucinations nor multiple murders committed while under finasteride psychosis, nothing. Keep trying so you don't end up like the guys on here who lament deeply not finding a way to make duta/finasteride functional. A lot of this is like people drinking two 3.2 percent beers and thinking they are grossly drunk and staggering around. People used to buy marijuana substitutes back in the day with blue lotus and harmaline or whatever and we "thought" they got us high, well I didn't but I smoked them some. Cough syrup, now that was the bomb....

Janey

Last edited:

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those pics don’t necessarily show balding tho as wet hair can look like that even on non balding people ...

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? When did you begin to notice changes in your hairline? I assume you saw a doctor, what did he say?

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But that’s your hair wet and hair appears thinner when wet . I wouldn’t assume it’s def balding just yet

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Photo number two shows your situation more clearly. I can understand what you are seeing now. That density is low for your age. But dry you hair looks alot better.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Photo number two shows your situation more clearly. I can understand what you are seeing now. That density is low for your age. But dry you hair looks alot better.
I Wonder If i ever had this poor density or was a consequence of male pattern baldness

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a hypochondriac so you think finasteride is doing all of that, despite that not being in the side effect profile (on one of the most researched common drugs on the planet). Get over it. Or you will be bald by 27.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride doesn’t make you vomit. It gives most people no sides. I’ve been on it for two years with no sides. Just take it and forgot about.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many titrate doses. It doesn't seem to work as well but you could use topical finasteride or try dutasteride. Believe it or not, many never have sides to the point that they don't know that they are taking finasteride/duta. I use both and never a single side nor brain fog, nor hallucinations nor multiple murders committed while under finasteride psychosis, nothing. Keep trying so you don't end up like the guys on here who lament deeply not finding a way to make duta/finasteride functional. A lot of this is like people drinking two 3.2 percent beers and thinking they are grossly drunk and staggering around. People used to buy marijuana substitutes back in the day with blue lotus and harmaline or whatever and we "thought" they got us high, well I didn't but I smoked them some. Cough syrup, now that was the bomb....

Janey
You literally make no sense

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're still a nw1, you might be thinning but it only looks bad because your hair is wet, I bet it looks normal dry. Get the finasteride back from your mum or order some more.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I Wonder If i ever had this poor density or was a consequence of male pattern baldness
Looks like just low natural density. Does not mean you are balding. Only time will tell. Just keep taking the same photo every 6 months and see if you see a change.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like just low natural density. Does not mean you are balding. Only time will tell. Just keep taking the same photo every 6 months and see if you see a change.
How can someone have natural low density without going bald?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
How can someone have natural low density without going bald?
If you don't have the gene for male pattern baldness, you don't go bald. But you can get age related thinning so in the future your hair will get thinner due to age. We supposedly lose 10 percent density each decade after you reach full puberty. So if you have naturally low density you will notice it more as you age. Of course, some genetic unicorns won't follow that rule.