what do you think of my result

• Total voters

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Yassin's story (last pic page 2)

cs2 said:
Hi Yassin,

Your result is amazing. I am using big 3 now. And at the same time, I have reduced the number of ejaculation (less masturbation and sex). Because I believed that there is some relationships between ejaculation, male hormone and hair loss.

Don't you mind tell me what is the frequency of ejaculation? Thanks a lot.

agree ...
actually I don't know the ideal frequency >>> I've never read a research on this .. but I think it may be not more than two times a week .
maybe there's no relation > don't know

khalid_dak

Reaction score

hi bro can you plz send me ur e-mail i really need to talk to you really
plz i'm waiting..

cs2

Reaction score

yassin said:
cs2 said:
Hi Yassin,

Your result is amazing. I am using big 3 now. And at the same time, I have reduced the number of ejaculation (less masturbation and sex). Because I believed that there is some relationships between ejaculation, male hormone and hair loss.

Don't you mind tell me what is the frequency of ejaculation? Thanks a lot.

agree ...
actually I don't know the ideal frequency >>> I've never read a research on this .. but I think it may be not more than two times a week .
maybe there's no relation > don't know

thank you very much.

I have reduced the ejaculation in 1 time per month in the past 4 months.

But it is too earily to see any regrowth of the hair.

Your experience inspire me a lot. Thanks.

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

khalid_dak said:
hi bro can you plz send me ur e-mail i really need to talk to you really
plz i'm waiting..

see inbox

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

two weeks ago I started to see some hair in my hand
most are very thin hair and shorter
others are very thick hair and of full length
what do you think??
I see thins in my hand like 20 hairs every day from the scalp only
does anyone has shedding after 5 months?

Bald2011

Reaction score

Hi Yassin,

20 hairs shedding should be fine. I wouldn't worry much about it.

Do you live in the USA? I've been trying to buy propecia/finasteride or proscar without doctor's prescription for a while now but have no luck... I ordered them oversea couple times but always get ceased at the customs. Do you mind tell me where you get your proscar from? Thanks a bunch bro!

yassin said:
two weeks ago I started to see some hair in my hand
most are very thin hair and shorter
others are very thick hair and of full length
what do you think??
I see thins in my hand like 20 hairs every day from the scalp only
does anyone has shedding after 5 months?

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

Bald2011 said:
Hi Yassin,

20 hairs shedding should be fine. I wouldn't worry much about it.

Do you live in the USA? I've been trying to buy propecia/finasteride or proscar without doctor's prescription for a while now but have no luck... I ordered them oversea couple times but always get ceased at the customs. Do you mind tell me where you get your proscar from? Thanks a bunch bro!

I'm Egyptian
. and most of drugs here are available without doctor's prescription.

Bald2011

Reaction score

Your English is perfect... sorry for the confusion. Do you notice any side effects so far?

yassin said:
I'm Egyptian
. and most of drugs here are available without doctor's prescription.

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

Bald2011 said:
Your English is perfect... sorry for the confusion. Do you notice any side effects so far?
yes, I started to study English whenI was only 4 years old :D
actually , it's hard to find out you got side effects or not. but I can say I got some testicular pain but not so often. and my libido was the same or decreased a little.
I got itchy scalp from minoxidil
I want to stop it but afraid

Need4Hair

Reaction score

great results yassin! mashalah ! me too I bought it from egypt when I went to algharda9a in vacation without prescription and cheap! one year and half supply :)

yes minoxidil can be pain in the ***!! try to use 3x per week!? I used to do that and still didnt loose any hair years ago since I started the treatments. in my opinion the most important is finasteride, it really keeps my hair and hardly I loose 3 to 4 hairs max per day all those years. I think nizoral also helped since I used every DAY for years also!

men ween f egypt ? 9ahera?
salam and keep on your treatments its really going well !

Picard

Reaction score

yassin said:
Hi
this is my today's pictures what do you think???
my regimen:
1. ask god
2. 1/5 proscar
3. minoxidil once daily before bed
4. nizoral shampoo 5 times a week

good signs
1. no hair loss at all from the top of my head
2. no fear to stand under direct light
3. can comb my hair backwards with no bald patch

advices
1. don't spend time looking into mirrors, just take a photo every month
2. play sport
3. no excessive sex or masturbation
5. stop playing with your hair . just touch it only when combing it
6. Drink sufficient amount of water maybe more than 6 cups a day to inhance your kidney to excrete waste products and DHT is only excreted by kidney
7. Eat fresh vegetales and fruits and decrease carbohydrates and fats
8. no chemicals on your hair except Minoxidil and Nizoral

Great advice hear. I would also add another key piece of advice which is to be alert for signs of sides and their progression(s) and alert your doctor when things become worse, and secondly If on finasteride or similar drugs then coordinate with an endocrinologist and keep track of your blood levels.

As for your pictures I can clearly see a HUGE difference in the amount/quality of your hair, which has dramatically changed for the better. Clearly your regimen is working for you so stick with it.

I myself plan on taking a similar regiment. I plan on using a self made 5% topical spironolactone cream following a patent I recently read, self made shampoos using 2% Ketoconazole purchased from a lab, a topical finasteride gel, and (when I learn how to make it) a copper di-peptide solution. As well as proper nutrition and exercise.

Great work so far. :bravo:

Picard

Reaction score
Re: my story with pic

JimmyNeutron said:
Great results.

I gotta get on nizoral but I just can't find it.

Make your own topical solution/shampoo using U.S.P grade Ketoconazole powder purchased from a lab. Its cheaper in the long run and you can increase the percentage based on your needs.

P.S., Ketoconazole is the chemical name of Nizoral. You can read up on it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketoconazole

Technical said:
You're taking nizoral far too often, 5 times a week? Crazy. The effects plateau at 2 times a week.

Agreed on that one. Most of the benefits for hair growth reported were of men using Nizoral less then 3 times a week. Any more will increase your chances of sides and toxicity.

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

Need4Hair said:
great results yassin! mashalah ! me too I bought it from egypt when I went to algharda9a in vacation without prescription and cheap! one year and half supply :)

yes minoxidil can be pain in the ***!! try to use 3x per week!? I used to do that and still didnt loose any hair years ago since I started the treatments. in my opinion the most important is finasteride, it really keeps my hair and hardly I loose 3 to 4 hairs max per day all those years. I think nizoral also helped since I used every DAY for years also!

men ween f egypt ? 9ahera?
salam and keep on your treatments its really going well !

yes, Proscar's price is reduced by Egypt ministry of health for begnign prostatic hyperplasia patients and don't require a prescription :D so easy heare

to day I stopped the use of minoxidil . I'll take your advice and try to use it 3x per week
la ana mesh men el 9ahera :)

thank you :)

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

Picard said:
Great advice hear. I would also add another key piece of advice which is to be alert for signs of sides and their progression(s) and alert your doctor when things become worse, and secondly If on finasteride or similar drugs then coordinate with an endocrinologist and keep track of your blood levels.

As for your pictures I can clearly see a HUGE difference in the amount/quality of your hair, which has dramatically changed for the better. Clearly your regimen is working for you so stick with it.

I myself plan on taking a similar regiment. I plan on using a self made 5% topical spironolactone cream following a patent I recently read, self made shampoos using 2% Ketoconazole purchased from a lab, a topical finasteride gel, and (when I learn how to make it) a copper di-peptide solution. As well as proper nutrition and exercise.

Great work so far. :bravo:

yes, I feel my hair quality with my hands it's great now
great advice to follow up with an endocrinologist. but do you advice a specific blood test that has a significance to side effects? I think that your all patients who take fiasteride will show a reduced DHT level and high testosterone level.

for me I don't want to put anything more on my hair. today I decided to reduced the dose of minoxidil to 3 times a week. actually it didn't work for me alone for a year. I think gel and creams you put on your head exhausts your hair. but how to self make spironolactone cream ??? !!!! it's not available in my country. I may consider use it. what is the topical finasteride gel ??? is it available?? is it scientifically proven?

good luck I hope you get great results :)

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

i would not do 3 times a week....

if i had to reduce, i would try once a day and that's as far as i would go

Picard

Reaction score

You can learn how to make a topical Spironolactone (without the bad smell) here - [attachment=4:1ou79k3z]Topical Spironolactone - Font Page.pdf[/attachment:1ou79k3z], [attachment=3:1ou79k3z]Topical Spironolactone - Claims.pdf[/attachment:1ou79k3z], [attachment=2:1ou79k3z]Topical Spironolactone - Details.pdf[/attachment:1ou79k3z].

You can learn how to make topical finasteride/dutasteride gel,shampoo, conditioner, lotion, cream, here - [attachment=1:1ou79k3z]Topical delivery of anti-alopecia agents.pdf[/attachment:1ou79k3z]

Here you get an indepth view of what other ingredients you can use to create a topical solution - [attachment=0:1ou79k3z]Topical delivery agents and methods for making and using therm.pdf[/attachment:1ou79k3z]

If you don't understand what an ingredient is then google it. You then get an understanding of what it is and how you can use it with combinations of other ingredients for the solution you want, like for example a gel or shampoo.

Ingredients themselves can be purchased from chemistry suppliers, cosmetic suppliers and labs (if hard to find). Or just plain amazon for most.

Attachments

• Topical Spironolactone - Font Page.pdf
    75.8 KB · Views: 328
  • Topical Spironolactone - Claims.pdf
    180.8 KB · Views: 272
  • Topical Spironolactone - Details.pdf
    172.3 KB · Views: 356
  • Topical delivery of anti-alopecia agents.pdf
    323.3 KB · Views: 315
  • Topical delivery agents and methods for making and using therm.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 258

Bald2011

Reaction score

I also got itchy scalp when I was using minoxidil (rogaine) liquid version. When I switch to Rogaine foam, it doesn't itch anymore and it's much easier to apply onto my scalp. You should try the foam version though it's a bit more expensive.

Another question: How did you cut your proscar pill into 1/5? Pill cutters can only split the pills into halves. Can you show me how you achieve the 1/5?

Thanks.

yassin said:
Bald2011 said:
yes, I started to study English whenI was only 4 years old :D
actually , it's hard to find out you got side effects or not. but I can say I got some testicular pain but not so often. and my libido was the same or decreased a little.
I got itchy scalp from minoxidil
I want to stop it but afraid

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

thank you picard
I think I need more time to think about hand making these staff
once I try them write about it
thank you

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score

Bald2011 said:
I also got itchy scalp when I was using minoxidil (rogaine) liquid version. When I switch to Rogaine foam, it doesn't itch anymore and it's much easier to apply onto my scalp. You should try the foam version though it's a bit more expensive.

Another question: How did you cut your proscar pill into 1/5? Pill cutters can only split the pills into halves. Can you show me how you achieve the 1/5?

Thanks.
I can't find the foam or any rogaine liquid. we have local forms. I think I'll spend alot when I ship it. I'll think about it specially after I stopped minoxidil. I'm fed up with it
about cutting proscar this video helped me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJT0VLLQrcU
but I use a razor
note: don't cut the pill on a hard surface like wood marble
cut it on a soft surface like a book or a piece of cloth

Need4Hair

Reaction score

yassin said:
yes, Proscar's price is reduced by Egypt ministry of health for begnign prostatic hyperplasia patients and don't require a prescription :D so easy heare

to day I stopped the use of minoxidil . I'll take your advice and try to use it 3x per week
la ana mesh men el 9ahera :)

thank you :)

hi yassin ! well you can start by using it 5 days a week then 4 etc.. one day on one day off .. I dnt know what should be right for you, you can try. but since you had a great success just stick with your plan!
ana men tounes.