Wtf? What Norwood Is This??!! Insane Hairline!

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Diogenes

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having no hairline is ridiculous
Having too much hairline is more ridiculous

God explain this f*****g sh*t ?

Rather have no forehead than infinite forehead. Buzz everyday or have it removed via laser surgery.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for the instant depression, they all look like movie stars with hair.
SMP apostles always cite Zidane as an example for the importance of a pigmented hairline, but this video proves that the reason he looks ok bald is that he is a dormant supermodel with excellent facial features.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That video wasn't made to depress you guys, rather to show those guys that say girls dont care about hairloss and you can still be hot without hair ...and blablabla, a pile of bs.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing to consider is that they gave them all movie star hair though.

This is what Pep Gardiola and Zidane looked like with a full head of their own hair, not nearly as good.

z13.jpg

pep_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqDrhvVznI9plYhFKodIA-HxN8eqjDMTEG5iDdi1H3UUw.jpg

Last edited:

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing to consider is that they gave them all movie star hair though.

This is what Pep Gardiola and Zidane looked like with a full head of their own hair, not nearly as good.

View attachment 91440

View attachment 91441
zidane was alrdy diffusing in that pic and obv it was like 70s or something, hair styles were garbage back then, obv they wouldnt look as good as if modern high level barber would cut them

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
zidane was alrdy diffusing in that pic and obv it was like 70s or something, hair styles were garbage back then, obv they wouldnt look as good as if modern high level barber would cut them

Ahahah, Zidane was born in 1972, it was in 90s, and so a modern high level barber can turn a sh*t diffuse balding pattern into gold ? Geez man...wtf are you talking about