Established Member
Reaction score
RU58841
RU58841-Myristate
AHK Copper Peptides
NEOSH101
2oz PGD2 Blocker solution
17 AP Cream Base

This is very suspicious..... Is it another shop by FinF and crochet?

The bag of RUM looks EXACTLY like the one I ordered from FinF.

Who came up with RU58841-Myristate anyway? Wasn't it Crochet(I'm shooting from the hip)

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
domain: mpbtreatments.com
reg_created: 2012-05-04 19:52:23
expires: 2013-05-04 19:52:23
created: 2012-05-04 21:52:23
changed: 2012-05-04 21:52:24
transfer-prohibited: yes
ns0: a.dns.gandi.net
ns1: b.dns.gandi.net
ns2: c.dns.gandi.net
owner-c:
nic-hdl: GC4580-GANDI
organisation: ~
person: Gerald Crochet
obfuscated: Obfuscated by Gandi
address: (Gandi) 63-65 boulevard Massena
zipcode: (Gandi) 75013
city: (Gandi) Paris
phone: (Gandi) +33.170377666
fax: (Gandi) +33.143730576
email:
lastupdated: 2012-05-04 21:29:03

I guess that settles it :)

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
Crochet at Hairlosstalk.com
(This is one week after the webshop opened)

05/11/2012: I would like that as well. I don't know if the community will every be fully functional again to the level we all once had.

It looks like once again when when we all get a good thing it can never last.
The american made chemicals we once had free access to may fade away.

Though this is old i just want to say it as it truly is saddening what we all have done.
We had a great thing going for all of us with the stopmpb board. No one HAD to buy or participate in anything from there but there were those of us who really valued the abilities that forum gave us.

But regardless of this simple fact, what did a small group hateful people do?

They chose, through their own selfishness, to maliciously eliminate this option from those who valued it most. More importantly, from those who depended on it..

This great, insightful community was founded by those who really wanted answers and the Ability to act upon what they believed were the best ways to solve our hairloss condition.

So many people became mad at Finfighter over the notion that his time was not free. Acting as an administrator and sole operator of the community takes nearly all the hours of the day. From the small amount of aid i was allowed to provide with the RUM treatment i cant begin to explain to you how much of a nightmare it is to provide the services he did. It is more than a full time job. It seems so simple from the other side. So easy to criticize. But i know how hard it is. It just sickens me to now see where all this unjust hatred has gotten us. We are all here for the same reason and it should never be in our interest to shut down innovative outlets such as StopMPB. Its a free world out there. If you didnt like it then dont use the service but don't ruin it for others.

Where has it gotten us? We are now left with either acquiring quality assured american made chemicals for absurd prices or falling back to the same old sketch trade market we had before. We will likely no longer have access to the american chemicals stopMPB was privileged to acquire with the great Rapport he had built.

He nor I knew the potential dangers and personal risk of being involved with american based suppliers. Due to this, even with my limited role in helping with RUM i wont be any more active then simply, occasionally, talking about treatments.

Yesterday on the phone I heard news of PS1 from the peptide lab. As we know it is EXTREMELY difficult to synthesize with high purity based on the complexity and in fact would have to be sent on dry ice due to this (to keep the composition).
But our investment seems to have paid off. Recent news was 98+% pure PS1 was made on a small test scale.

American suppliers cant deal with us (hair loss sufferers) directly and with hateful individuals like hammer on the prowl there is too much liability for anyone to arrange their distribution as we were accustomed to.

This was the risk finasteride used to take for us all.

It may be possible for us to bring the community back and obtain the PS1 and other trusted chemicals but it wont happen with hateful people still out there. If we can somehow all put all that drama behind us and just be men here we could (maybe) once again move forward with something.

Maybe everyone will cool off and this could happen. Ask hammer and co.

I translate this to:
"We like to shut down the forum so that we now can focus full-time on the our new and much more benefitial shops.".

Cassin

Reaction score
I'm amused at the victims card being played! No mention of fake accounts or dishonesty ! For a very long time I've been suspicious Gerald and FF are the same person. It's been amusing chatting with "them" having this theory grow.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He says he won't be involved but registers the domain the week before!?

He has a YouTube account in one of the vids he is with someone else i thought that might be FF?? He mentions the name of the person.

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
dam said:
so is this a big scam or what? thanks fellas
I don't think it is a scam, I just think that this guy is lying alot to make profit for himself. Alot of the information that he is displaying on hes webpage is information gathered by a lot of people from the previous private forum.

Sure, I understand that people want to make profit if they see a chance, but atleast he could be honest to the people who have been contributing to hes research.

jp88

Reaction score
What are you guys skeptical about? You really think these guys are going to set up and shop and sell fake product? I for one will buy from these guys and check it out. If anything, we should give them props for having the balls to do it. I don't exactly know what happened with these guys and this site, but i'm sure there is more to the story than we are being told

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I really would think twice before ordering these treatments. It may be seized by the government somehow and then you lost your money.

Cassin

Reaction score
jp88 said:
What are you guys skeptical about? You really think these guys are going to set up and shop and sell fake product? I for one will buy from these guys and check it out. If anything, we should give them props for having the balls to do it. I don't exactly know what happened with these guys and this site, but i'm sure there is more to the story than we are being told
Lol. This went from "we just want to see if it works so please help us!" to full company production in less than a year. Now you think real hard about that. Think about how all the lies and fake accounts along the way might make someone suspicious......

But that's just my opinion..

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why has the link now been changed to a site with p**rn ads? Poor choice if that was a mod move.

Cassin

Reaction score
hairhoper said:
Why has the link now been changed to a site with p**rn ads? Poor choice if that was a mod move.

A lot of ads you see on sites are geared towards what information your browser gives it, such as viewing history. When I saw those ads mine were on ebay and Atlanta specific sites. But I fixed it so it doesn't redirect anywhere. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.