wow hairloss really impact's peoples appearence

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Most of the examples people have shown so far are celebrities who are fairly good looking to begin with... imagine how much worse it is for the average joe who is ugly WITH hair then loses it... that's the worst case scenario.

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
Chris Cornell, not have male pattern baldness but probably had a recession

20's
chris12.jpg

40's
chirs-cornell-160.jpg

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
dpdr said:
Chris Cornell, not have male pattern baldness but probably had a recession

20's
chris12.jpg

40's
chirs-cornell-160.jpg

You honestly can't be serious? How the hell is that an example of how hair loss impacts peoples appearance?

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
Axl_Rose said:
You honestly can't be serious? How the hell is that an example of how hair loss impacts peoples appearance?

A recession may also have an impact (not so great) in person,

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
dpdr said:
A recession may also have an impact (not so great) in person,

Yeah that's great, but the guy you posted doesn't even have any.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude I dont see any recession.The guy has always had thick werewolf hair.

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL @ dpdr

I couldn't think of anyone who would be a worse example of hair loss impacting their appearance. I can't see how hair loss is what you thought of when you first saw that recent picture of Cornell.

Galaxy86

Reaction score
bezerra said:
The problem of Prince Willians is that he still uses the same hair style, even though his hair isn't the same. He should shave it asap.
Not just that, there is a huge difference in lighting in both pictures, the first one has great colour, whcih makes him appear youthful and happy.

The other one I can only assume he was under the typical grey skies of england, that makes even black people look pale haha.

The pale complexion because of the lighting conditions make his hair look worse than it really is for his face.

oofah

Reaction score
In the Joey Lawrence video you can see his bald spot in the back when he turns around and it appears to be a large bald spot. OTOH, he pulls off the shaved look better than most white guys.