wow, check out my hair!!

dark_one

Established Member
Reaction score
Jeffss:

You need to realize that you are not that young (with respect to male pattern baldness), and are indeed fortunate to be in your situation at age 26. By age 30, nearly 1 out of every 3 men has some degree of male pattern baldness. I don't know who your friends are and how old they are, but you come across more like an 18-year old boy, than a 26 year old man. If you have some photos which show the true state of your hair, please post them, or stop complaining about your situation, just so that people on this forum can re-assure you and make you feel better.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jeffsss- you keep talking about how bad your hair is. youve accepted the fact that you are going bald, yet you only post pics of your hair "hours after styling it"...it sounds like a contradiction..if you know ur losing it and youve accepted it, then you shouldnt have to pick the "best" pics out of the bunch on this forum that hide how bad your hair is.

you should show its true state, that is if your truly convinced and accepting the fact you have male pattern baldness.

YoungAndThin

Established Member
Reaction score
come guys stop bashing him. I mean all of us had a full head of hair at some point. Everyone starts their hairloss somehere, and I guess Jeff is just starting to recede at the temples.

Felk

Reaction score
Lucky the poor guy's not here at the moment, so he cant hear all this abuse :p

But jeez, after seeing his pics and the responses he got, i have resolved never to post mine :oops:

Im 18 though, so its understandable that i have a good amount of hair. Keeping it, aye, that's the problem laddy....

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
from pictures your hair may look thick from the flash and lightining but on the real life, believe me it sucks going through thinning crap on real

jeffsss

Reaction score
wow. i simply can't belive that this thread is still going around 4+ months later.

my hair has gotten worse. I'm not going to take pics... but all i can suggest to people in my situation.

dont dwell on your hair loss.... RIGHT NOW is when your hair is going to look best for the rest of your life.

and noone cares how you look more than yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

believe that!!!!!!

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jeffsss said:
wow. i simply can't belive that this thread is still going around 4+ months later.

my hair has gotten worse. I'm not going to take pics... but all i can suggest to people in my situation.

dont dwell on your hair loss.... RIGHT NOW is when your hair is going to look best for the rest of your life.

and noone cares how you look more than yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

believe that!!!!!!

people are people, full of stupid comments ...

anyways, stay true to yourself and do whats best for you

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey dude, I totally understand in our eyes we may not be able to see the recession or thinning because of the pics, but you look at your hair every time you look in the mirror and you can see your problem getting worse. But to compliment you, your hair looks great now and hopefully with the reg that you're on and with the new styling putty, you won't be able to notice it for some time.

dark_one

Established Member
Reaction score
"dont dwell on your hair loss.... RIGHT NOW is when your hair is going to look best for the rest of your life."

I am not so sure I would go that far, it depends how old you are, and most on this forum are in their late teens, 20s or 30s.

jeffsss

Reaction score
dark_one said:
"dont dwell on your hair loss.... RIGHT NOW is when your hair is going to look best for the rest of your life."

I am not so sure I would go that far, it depends how old you are, and most on this forum are in their late teens, 20s or 30s.

no matter what age.