Wound Induced Hair Follicle Neogenesis

charcoal

Reaction score
Ive been dermarolling for 2 years now, once a week. However, I've been slacking a little bit, still waiting on my new dermaroller to come in tho. Hurts like a b$tch when its kinda dull >_<
So 2 years of dermarolling and you don't have any regrowth?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said 2 years is too optimistic for a nw2 not 10 years. As you would expect a nw7 to be more keen for a cure and thus biased. but anyway...

Oh my bad, you said 2 years was too optimistic for a NW2 and that it's more like 10 years even though Follica and Shiseido are at like 3 years distance at worst and transplants can already be good enough for NW2

Totally not f*****g retarded. ;)

I’m stealing this meme.
f*****g gold.

I have to ask why you are seemingly on the beta-male b**ch train?

You are a fit, good-looking woman who actually pulls off the buzzcut and I sincerely doubt have much trouble when it comes to social life and dating.

Follica, we f*****g need you now!

Indeed.

g.i joey

Reaction score
is thre any difference in just pressing into the balding spots with the roller as oppose to actually rolling? i fucken pull out 10-30 hairs on my already thinning hairline while rolling whether my hair be wet or dry

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point i think you just need to swallow it & shut the f**k up, don't push the nail further you're ridiculous. just because she maybe damaged your beta-*** ego doesn't mean you get to call her names. i actually thought you had some sense of rationality left in you, turns out you're just another self-hatered dumbfuck, i mean what kind of little princess can get triggered to this point by a meme lol ?

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my bad, you said 2 years was too optimistic for a NW2 and that it's more like 10 years even though Follica and Shiseido are at like 3 years distance at worst and transplants can already be good enough for NW2

Totally not f*****g retarded. ;)

You are a fit, good-looking woman who actually pulls off the buzzcut and I sincerely doubt have much trouble when it comes to social life and dating.

Indeed.
Not on any train except the hairloss train m8. Don’t undermine my issues because i’m female and seemingly fit. Do I want to live with a buzz cut? No. Does it make me feel better that people think it’s “ok because at least you’re pretty”. Hell f*****g no.
I’m making light of whatever I can. If I can laugh about something I will, because I spend all the rest of my time wishing for death.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So 2 years of dermarolling and you don't have any regrowth?
What mm is your roller? Maybe try a 1.5mm stamp. I made the switch about a month ago, and although I don’t see any result, it’s defInitely far better for scalp penetration. It’s also easier to use and doesn’t get any hair caught in it.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does work in practice...

Serious research into this kind of thing is (relatively) recent as the first real study into was "BBQ Man" years ago in which the paper concluded that it was "difficult to imagine how this would translate into a treatment" at the time, and that was that until about 10 years ago when Follica started.

So successful dermarollers like "Somebody" who posts on here are basically coming down to luck as it's obvious that wounding neogenesis requires a precision and specific applications of specific compounds to be effective. It's like people here honestly think this kind of sh*t will be out tomorrow whenever a study is published

How in the world has Follica been around for 10 years. They pulled a "5 years away from being 5 years away" and are still not all that close to releasing anything.

Also, Somebody dosen't really wound. Just does light rolling for increased minoxidil absorption.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point i think you just need to swallow it & shut the f**k up, don't push the nail further you're ridiculous. just because she maybe damaged your beta-*** ego doesn't mean you get to call her names. i actually thought you had some sense of rationality left in you, turns out you're just another self-hatered dumbfuck, i mean what kind of little princess can get triggered to this point by a meme lol ?

White Knight harder. Also, what name did I call her?

I will call you a name though: c***.

Not on any train except the hairloss train m8. Don’t undermine my issues because i’m female and seemingly fit. Do I want to live with a buzz cut? No. Does it make me feel better that people think it’s “ok because at least you’re pretty”. Hell f*****g no.

I don't care. There are far too many posters in this subforum who come to spread their self-loathing disease or outright troll with their emo bitching it's people pissing all over the intrigue and conversation with their personal issues.

If people want to talk about how "feels bad man" and "we're not gonna make it, brahs", they have an "impact of hairloss" section.

How in the world has Follica been around for 10 years. They pulled a "5 years away from being 5 years away" and are still not all that close to releasing anything.

Also, Somebody dosen't really wound. Just does light rolling for increased minoxidil absorption.

Holy f*****g sh*t are people ever stupid.

The "in 5 years" is something the media and people on forums pull. They are at their final phase of testing and the last thing that got that far was finasteride nigh 30 years ago, BUT LET'S STILL CRY OUR EYES OUT! Not to mention there is more and more research at this point that shows it works.

I know it's impossible for so many of you to comprehend, but medical technologies USUALLY take decades to bring to market.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
White Knight harder. Also, what name did I call her?

I will call you a name though: c***.

I don't care. There are far too many posters in this subforum who come to spread their self-loathing disease or outright troll with their emo bitching it's people pissing all over the intrigue and conversation with their personal issues.

If people want to talk about how "feels bad man" and "we're not gonna make it, brahs", they have an "impact of hairloss" section.

The "in 5 years" is something the media and people on forums pull. They are at their final phase of testing and the last thing that got that far was finasteride nigh 30 years ago, BUT LET'S STILL CRY OUR EYES OUT! Not to mention there is more and more research at this point that shows it works.

I know it's impossible for so many of you to comprehend, but medical technologies USUALLY take decades to bring to market.
Seems like you’re the only really angry one here m80

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Gee relax brah, I wasn't even attacking your views on the company. I'm even back to trying wounding myself again.

But apparently the company was funded all the way back in 2005. You must admit it's pretty wild they still are, at the very least, one year away from bringing anything out.

mpanju

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gee relax brah, I wasn't even attacking your views on the company. I'm even back to trying wounding myself again.

But apparently the company was funded all the way back in 2005. You must admit it's pretty wild they still are, at the very least, one year away from bringing anything out.

Wanna know a company that really stretched out a timeline?

Histogen.

A lot of folks were planning a Mexico trip this year....

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of folks were planning a Mexico trip this year....
Mexico, Japan, Italy... man hairloss makes you travel the world in 2018.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Full paper. Pics inside
http://docdro.id/4BBTmCS

these are full thickness wounds

be careful though. going too hard with a dermastamp could causes pitted scars on your scalp. ive learned my lesson

also pgd2 blocks wound induced hair follicle neogenesis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23190891

you should be on setpiprant if you want neogensis to occur consistently
But that there cost be so high! Where do you get your Seti anyway? If I’m going to take the PGD2 inhibition route I’d probably just use TM. If I’m gonna die from this thing I might as well go down like homer in a sink hole throwing middle fingers up.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or sit in your room eating Oreos and crying while you lie there covered in tears and cookie crumbs. Mexico sounds fun though. I’ll bring the Oreos.
Nothing tastier than salty tears mixed with oreos

charcoal

Reaction score
What mm is your roller? Maybe try a 1.5mm stamp. I made the switch about a month ago, and although I don’t see any result, it’s defInitely far better for scalp penetration. It’s also easier to use and doesn’t get any hair caught in it.
I am using a dermapen and adjust the needles to 1.75mm, also, it draws some blood from the scalp. So I use only on the front half of the scalp. I wounded my scalp only twice. But I think I am wounding correctly.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am using a dermapen and adjust the needles to 1.75mm, also, it draws some blood from the scalp. So I use only on the front half of the scalp. I wounded my scalp only twice. But I think I am wounding correctly.
I wound to draw blood. Not heaps, just enough to come up to the surface of my scalp. I don’t have it dripping off me. I think that’s how it should be done