Wound Induced Hair Follicle Neogenesis

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
It says “a” hair!! As in singular. Yikes. I have been examining my retrograde which is climbing higher than I imagined. We’re halfway thru the 1st quarter of the game-changing, unprecedented, magical 2018!!! So irredeemably fucked.

I’m blowing off steam here but the reality that we’re not gonna make it brahs is coming into sharper focus. It is what it is.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It says “a” hair!! As in singular. Yikes. I have been examining my retrograde which is climbing higher than I imagined. We’re halfway thru the 1st quarter of the game-changing, unprecedented, magical 2018!!! So irredeemably fucked.

I’m blowing off steam here but the reality that we’re not gonna make it brahs is coming into sharper focus. It is what it is.
No companies had projected results to be published Q1 2018 and no one on the forums had predicted such a thing either. If we have no news at all in 2018; shisheido ghosts us, brotzu is still a meme and follica is still just a nice website - then we can start to panic

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
my guys

thought of novel - strong result of hair transplant operations in partial due to massive trauma. never considered before in literature to best of knowledge.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
No companies had projected results to be published Q1 2018 and no one on the forums had predicted such a thing either. If we have no news at all in 2018; shisheido ghosts us, brotzu is still a meme and follica is still just a nice website - then we can start to panic

True. But in your heart of hearts, how likely do you think it is that we will find ourselves in exactly that position? You don’t need a crystal ball to see that that’s most likely going to come to fruition. Delays, fizzling outs, and recriminations. Hope I’m proved to be wrong though. Will happily eat my words.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost like it should work in practice and not just on paper, and yet here we all are... still....

It does work in practice...

Serious research into this kind of thing is (relatively) recent as the first real study into was "BBQ Man" years ago in which the paper concluded that it was "difficult to imagine how this would translate into a treatment" at the time, and that was that until about 10 years ago when Follica started.

So successful dermarollers like "Somebody" who posts on here are basically coming down to luck as it's obvious that wounding neogenesis requires a precision and specific applications of specific compounds to be effective. It's like people here honestly think this kind of sh*t will be out tomorrow whenever a study is published

No lie, the second I read that in this paper, I knew you'd be here to piss and moan about that ONE detail; it's getting old and now predictable.

The fact that it works, with no minoxidil and such, in an 80-year old man, at all gives even more credibility to this method.

Btw, Sadila, why are you still here? Remember how "10 years is too optimistic for Norwood f*****g 2?" If ten years is too optimistic for barely balding, I don't see why you or any of us are here

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True. But in your heart of hearts, how likely do you think it is that we will find ourselves in exactly that position? You don’t need a crystal ball to see that that’s most likely going to come to fruition. Delays, fizzling outs, and recriminations. Hope I’m proved to be wrong though. Will happily eat my words.
I'm honestly confident we'll atleast have some kind of maintenance treatment by the end of this decade(when I will be 22 and hopefully still no more than nw2.5v) at this point I can have a transplant. Perhaps it is my age and my still not greatly advanced hairloss that makes me more optimistic

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw, Sadila, why are you still here? Remember how "10 years is too optimistic for Norwood f*****g 2?" If ten years is too optimistic for barely balding, I don't see why you or any of us are here
I said 2 years is too optimistic for a nw2 not 10 years. As you would expect a nw7 to be more keen for a cure and thus biased. but anyway...
ov9iGXU.png

Last edited:

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive been dermarolling for 2 years now, once a week. However, I've been slacking a little bit, still waiting on my new dermaroller to come in tho. Hurts like a b$tch when its kinda dull >_<

the smoking baby

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive been dermarolling for 2 years now, once a week. However, I've been slacking a little bit, still waiting on my new dermaroller to come in tho. Hurts like a b$tch when its kinda dull >_<
And what kind of results have you experienced? Do you also use minoxidil?

the smoking baby

Established Member
Reaction score