Would you rather?

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Bored today (like most days), so I thought it would be interesting to play a little game of "hair loss would you rather?"

Would you rather...

1. Only get laid once every 10 years and get all your hair back to keep forever, OR get laid regularly and end up a premature Norwood 7?

2. Cure cancer TODAY, OR cure hair loss? (we are talking a permanent one-procedure cure)

3. Burn the Norwood scale OR "the big 3" first if hair loss was cured?

4. Be hot (and NW0) but dumb and annoying, OR NW3+ but smart and interesting?

5. Date someone obese, "plain"/ugly with NW0, OR someone fit, "hot" but NW3+ (with or without wig)?

6. Only eat/drink foods you hate for the rest of your life but get your hair back, OR eat what you want but lose all of the hair?

7. Lose a limb (arm or leg), OR lose your hair?

8. Never talk to your friends again but get your hair back, OR keep the friends but lose the hair?

I'll go first...

1. Only get laid every 10 years but get my hair back.

2. I'll probably go to hell for this, but I would cure hair loss first.

3. As much as I hate the Norwood scale, I'd burn "the big 3"

4. NW0, hot and dumb (they can get pretty far in life)

5. NW3+, fit and "hot".

6. Only eat foods I hate, but get my hair back (this one was easy)

7. This is hard, but I think I'd rather have a full head of hair. At least I would give an arm, probably not a leg though...

8. Again going to hell, but hair over friends. With hair I could find new friends :) Not that I don't love my friends but they come and go, hair SHOULD be forever.

Your turn! I'm interested in seeing how much hair ACTUALLY mean to you guys.
I probably seem like the worst person ever after this, but hair is just really, really, really important to me. I don't take some of these choices lightly.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1. latter
2. former and ask em to invest in male pattern baldness research now.(they ought to do it since I cured cancer :D)
3. both
4. latter if SMART enough to ignore male pattern baldness otherwise former
5. -_-. . why wud a chick be on norwood scale??
6. we eat what we want and are still losing hair :/, but thn i d take former.
7. give my left leg and play in the paralymics xD. . kinda like a win win
8. yes preserve my hair

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Only get laid once every 10 years and get all your hair back to keep forever, OR get laid regularly and end up a premature Norwood 7?

Am I getting laid by 2's or 10's. I will take Bald with 10's over hair with 2's of course. You really have to be more specific. If it was 5's all around then Ill take the hair because regardless Im banging unattractive women so at least Id be happy looking at myself in my celebant time.

2. Cure cancer TODAY, OR cure hair loss? (we are talking a permanent one-procedure cure)

Sorry, hair loss. But with my luck Id get cancer and lose all my hair in Kemo

Neither. Id be to busy combing my locks!

Im smart and interesting. My brother is dumb as a post and pretty annoying at a Norwood like NEGATIVE FIVE! He gets much hotter girls now. Seems like hes having fun and they dont mind. Plus if you are dumb you never realize how F***ING dumb you really are so you just live in ignorant bliss with your hair...... Yeah Hair for me!

5. Date someone obese, "plain"/ugly with NW0, OR someone fit, "hot" but NW3+ (with or without wig)?

Ill go NW3 with wig. I would just invest in a bunch of wigs and it would be like having a bunch of chicks at one time! Sorry I like fit.

6. Only eat/drink foods you hate for the rest of your life but get your hair back, OR eat what you want but lose all of the hair?

Foods I hate. Personally I hate having to eat anyway. I find it annoying, dirty and a waste of time. I strive for the days hair loss is cured and I can stay full plus get all my nutrients from multi vitamins and I never have to waste time eating.

What Limb?????? a leg? Could I get like a cool springy leg, or a super pogo foot or something cool or do I have to use like some clunky prosthetic that swings around like a door hanging by one middle hinge?

8. Never talk to your friends again but get your hair back, OR keep the friends but lose the hair?

Could I get new friends with my hair? Like is this something Like Im in witness protection and getting a hair transplant to hide my identity? I might take the hair. I make friends quick.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score

4. Be hot (and NW0) but dumb and annoying, OR NW3+ but smart and interesting? - Tough one...

7. Lose a limb (arm or leg), OR lose your hair? tough one...

8. Never talk to your friends again but get your hair back, OR keep the friends but lose the hair? can i make new friends

badgenetics1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought this was pretty easy. Only one that I had to think about was #6...

verysad

Reaction score
well one of my friend said "oh its hair just get over it not as if you were raped" Yeah i would rather be raped ( provided no std or pregnancy ) than lose my damn hair. damned her. hope she loses her hair..

anyway back to your topic:

1) this is hard because if i marry a rich man and he needs me in bed often hmmmm i do not want to make empty promises..

2) this is tough what if after a hair loss cure is found but the person gets cancer and ends up losing hair and health. do not forget without health all is nothing.. also cancer may age your face.. even if you have a headful of hair you may look ugly..

3) Do not understand what op is talking about..

4) be hot with hair and good figure. i do not talk much. i am shy. i like to be on my own so chances of me annoying people is low. So be hot with hair and good figure but quiet like a mouse. i am not clever anyway in reality..

5) are you refering to the guy or ourselves? if i choose gonzalo jara is that ok? he is abit meaty but has hair, most girls around me find him plain some guys find him ugly.. Die die i will take someone fit, "hot" but NW3. he can always shave ( some guys look good without hair tbh or invest in a quality hairpiece )

6) Only eat/drink foods you hate for the rest of your life but get your hair back my diet is pretty torturous. i eat fruits and vege for brunch. dinner is rice and noodles with fish. very boring. no meat, deep fried etc..

7) i will skip... can i choose rape instead?

8) Chey who cares about friends? hair is more important..

End of the day my stand is still i choose rape.. damned my friend why the hell did she make such a comparison?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
well one of my friend said "oh its hair just get over it not as if you were raped" Yeah i would rather be raped ( provided no std or pregnancy ) than lose my damn hair. damned her. hope she loses her hair..

1) this is hard because if i marry a rich man and he needs me in bed often hmmmm i do not want to make empty promises..

2) this is tough what if after a hair loss cure is found but the person gets cancer and ends up losing hair and health. do not forget without health all is nothing.. also cancer may age your face.. even if you have a headful of hair you may look ugly..

4) be hot with hair and good figure. i do not talk much. i am shy. i like to be on my own so chances of me annoying people is low. So be hot with hair and good figure but quiet like a mouse. i am not clever anyway in reality..

5) are you refering to the guy or ourselves? if i choose gonzalo jara is that ok? he is abit meaty but has hair, most girls around me find him plain some guys find him ugly.. Die die i will take someone fit, "hot" but NW3. he can always shave ( some guys look good without hair tbh or invest in a quality hairpiece )

6) Only eat/drink foods you hate for the rest of your life but get your hair back my diet is pretty torturous. i eat fruits and vege for brunch. dinner is rice and noodles with fish. very boring. no meat, deep fried etc..

End of the day my stand is still i choose rape.. damned my friend why the hell did she make such a comparison?

Wow now that pretty down.
Dont know if I would trade a man rapin for my hair but Ill say it wouldn't be a fast no.

Are you still pretty, good shape, funny? I mean seriously I do wonder how bad this is for a girl sometimes. We as men always use the "wont find a mate" or "will be alone forever" when 99% of us are really saying, "we wont get laid or have fun one nighters".

For a female she probably is looking for the long term. Funny how we each want the oppisite and probably have better chances of getting what the OTHER wants but not ourselves. A girl with bad hair can go "get laid" and a bald guy will eventually find a "wife" but in reality neither of us are looking for that, guys want fun and girls usually want providers.

wonky world.

Why dont we just make a sub forum here for bald chicks to hook up with bald guys lol, guys will get laid and the girls will hopefully land a man........ We can call it shiny love

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score

Maybe you should talk to your "friend" about this, you have mentioned this quite a few times and it seems to be bothering you. Truth be told, I'd chose rape as well even if it gave me a kid. I would love that kid despite of the monster rapist dad and I would do it with a full head of hair. But these things are very individual and just like some hair loss sufferers take it worse than others, some rape victims take it worse than others... Some of them can move on and have a happy life while others will struggle more. But if what your friend said bothers you this much talk to her and tell her how much it affected you. If she is a true friend she will understand and be more considerate in the future, if not she's not a friend of yours.

And about 3), the norwood scale is the scale for male pattern baldness grading severity, like the ludwig scale is used for women. but since I follow a male pattern i wrote the norwood scale (f*cking hate that f*cking damn scale) and the "big 3" are rogaine, propecia and nizoral which is considered the major things you need to be on when experiencing hair loss.

- - - Updated - - -

We can call it shiny love

i see what you did there.. :p

verysad

Reaction score
Maybe you should talk to your "friend" about this, you have mentioned this quite a few times and it seems to be bothering you. Truth be told, I'd chose rape as well even if it gave me a kid. I would love that kid despite of the monster rapist dad and I would do it with a full head of hair. But these things are very individual and just like some hair loss sufferers take it worse than others, some rape victims take it worse than others... Some of them can move on and have a happy life while others will struggle more. But if what your friend said bothers you this much talk to her and tell her how much it affected you. If she is a true friend she will understand and be more considerate in the future, if not she's not a friend of yours. she is not even a friend but an acquaintance i do not want to see but have to see. hope she loses her hair this will teach her to be a smart aleck.. i know i am evil and psychotic but this is how hair loss has affected me

And about 3), the norwood scale is the scale for male pattern baldness grading severity, like the ludwig scale is used for women. but since I follow a male pattern i wrote the norwood scale (f*cking hate that f*cking damn scale) and the "big 3" are rogaine, propecia and nizoral which is considered the major things you need to be on when experiencing hair loss.

- - - Updated - - -

yes the rape thing is on my mind do not know why but it affects me. not trying to be evil but rape is just unwanted sexual intercourse as long as there is no std and pregnancy and no serious physical damage it is nowhere devastating as hair loss. i can show you links if you want a woman who experienced rape and facial damage from ipl said rape was nowhere hurting compared to the damage caused by ipl. because hair and facial damage are just vanity and we do not get support. not trying to be disrespectful but well experienced by me and others.

3) if i get my hair back who cares about the scale and big three..

- - - Updated - - -

Wow now that pretty down.
Dont know if I would trade a man rapin for my hair but Ill say it wouldn't be a fast no.

Are you still pretty, good shape, funny? I mean seriously I do wonder how bad this is for a girl sometimes. We as men always use the "wont find a mate" or "will be alone forever" when 99% of us are really saying, "we wont get laid or have fun one nighters".

For a female she probably is looking for the long term. Funny how we each want the oppisite and probably have better chances of getting what the OTHER wants but not ourselves. A girl with bad hair can go "get laid" and a bald guy will eventually find a "wife" but in reality neither of us are looking for that, guys want fun and girls usually want providers.

wonky world.

Why dont we just make a sub forum here for bald chicks to hook up with bald guys lol, guys will get laid and the girls will hopefully land a man........ We can call it shiny love

if a man screws your *** and you can get your hair back also no?

i 25 yr old. 34C- 24.5 - 33.. 1.60m, 46kg. some people have commented i look like a korean actress.. but well ..... it is not a one night stand i want..

whymewhynow

Reaction score
Bored today (like most days), so I thought it would be interesting to play a little game of "hair loss would you rather?"

Would you rather...

I'll go first...

1. Only get laid every 10 years but get my hair back.

2. I'll probably go to hell for this, but I would cure hair loss first.

3. As much as I hate the Norwood scale, I'd burn "the big 3"

4. NW0, hot and dumb (they can get pretty far in life)

5. NW3+, fit and "hot".

6. Only eat foods I hate, but get my hair back (this one was easy)

7. This is hard, but I think I'd rather have a full head of hair. At least I would give an arm, probably not a leg though...

8. Again going to hell, but hair over friends. With hair I could find new friends :) Not that I don't love my friends but they come and go, hair SHOULD be forever.

Your turn! I'm interested in seeing how much hair ACTUALLY mean to you guys.
I probably seem like the worst person ever after this, but hair is just really, really, really important to me. I don't take some of these choices lightly.

1. My hair is more important than getting laid for me. Since I have been losing hair my desire for companionship has plummeted. I broke up with my girlfriend. I don't want to date anyone until my hair is back. It's not a good feeling dating when you don't feel attractive or worthy. Maybe I would change my mind after years without sex. Right now my life is consumed about hair.

2. As bad as it sounds every person has their own problems, my problem is hair so I care about this more than anything. A cure for hair loss would change my life. Do you really think people would care about cancer if it didn't impact THEM or their family/friends? Before you answer think about all the millions of Africans who are dying of no food. People only care about their OWN interests. Why shouldn't I?

3. Burn the big3-i hate minoxidil especially causing wrinkles , so irritating and uncomfortable to apply. Rubbing flammable liquid into your hair....

4. NW0 and dumb

5. fit and hot NW3. but this question seems like a contradiction to me. It's like saying to a women 'would you date a hot short man?' These hot NW3s are very rare.

6. only eat foods I hate. I never liked food anyway.

7. I would keep my limbs.... I don't know how to answer this question. It's like saying would you rather be stabbed or shot? But mobility and independence is better than hair. Both conditions make you a freak. At least with mobility you can enjoy your life.

8. I ditched my friends anyway thanks to hair loss anxiety. They never call me anymore to go out. With hair I could just be a lone wolf.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
if a man screws your *** and you can get your hair back also no?

i 25 yr old. 34C- 24.5 - 33.. 1.60m, 46kg. some people have commented i look like a korean actress.. but well ..... it is not a one night stand i want..

Yeah Id prob go with the bum rape..... how big are we talking and how much hair.....? Do I have to look him in the eyes or can I watch TV? Lubes and Protected or Dry and Raw?

Some variables but you're prob right, I would just call it my "experimental phase" wink wink

what korean actress? I know nothing about womens measurements nor the metric system, us silly Yanks
to me 1.60m means your like 3 and half feet tall lol

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
At least with mobility you can enjoy your life.

I strongly disagree with this :( Without hair I can't enjoy a thing.

8. I ditched my friends anyway thanks to hair loss anxiety. They never call me anymore to go out. With hair I could just be a lone wolf.

Yes me too. This is what hair loss does to us, makes us anxious and withdraw from real life and into a world of depression, anger and loneliness.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Id prob go with the bum rape..... how big are we talking and how much hair.....? Do I have to look him in the eyes or can I watch TV? Lubes and Protected or Dry and Raw?

Some variables but you're prob right, I would just call it my "experimental phase" wink wink

what korean actress? I know nothing about womens measurements nor the metric system, us silly Yanks
to me 1.60m means your like 3 and half feet tall lol

Prob. not a wise move to mock her height when she already struggles with self esteem, no?

As for me I am petite as well, 165 cm (5.5) but I don't mind. What I do mind is being without my insanely thick, long beautiful brunette hair! I wanna cry just thinking of it. I once described hair loss to my shrink as losing a loved one to alzheimer, cause you see it slowly fade away and know with all your efforts it will still fail in the end. no cure, no nothing. until the hair is dead, and you lost everything.

I actually mourn each strand that falls out because i dont know if it will come back as vellus, normal or nothing at all. it's like a piece of me is dying with each hair i lose to Androgenetic Alopecia.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prob. not a wise move to mock her height when she already struggles with self esteem, no?

I once described hair loss to my shrink

who mocked her height? I was saying I dont know how to convert metric to american on the fly.

She wrote 1.60m which to me looks like 1.6 meters which would be around 3 1/2 ft tall, it was a joke.

looking at it now I see its like 5.5ft. I was actually making fun of myself and americans.

I know shes not 3 ft tall but hey if she is, I actually like tiny chicks. My GF is only 4-10, smaller the better to me wink wink

DONT TALK TO SHRINKS! EVER. I learned at a very young age don't bother. Self evaluation is the key to all. All you are doing is paying a damn shrink to answer your question with a question. I went to my Doctor YEARS ago and said hey Im depressed give me a pill..... Ive been on and off lexapro ever since, better than ever; you know aside the whole hair thing.

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
who mocked her height? I was saying I dont know how to convert metric to american on the fly.

She wrote 1.60m which to me looks like 1.6 meters which would be around 3 1/2 ft tall, it was a joke.

looking at it now I see its like 5.5ft. I was actually making fun of myself and americans.

I know shes not 3 ft tall but hey if she is, I actually like tiny chicks. My GF is only 4-10, smaller the better to me wink wink

DONT TALK TO SHRINKS! EVER. I learned at a very young age don't bother. Self evaluation is the key to all. All you are doing is paying a damn shrink to answer your question with a question. I went to my Doctor YEARS ago and said hey Im depressed give me a pill..... Ive been on and off lexapro ever since, better than ever; you know aside the whole hair thing.

ahh my bad :p

actually 160 cms = 5.3

i agree on shrinks but my parents make me go. i know im old enough to decide myself but i just want them off my back so i go to please them. but all the shrinks do is up my anti depressant dose with each time i come crying over my hair, lol. also they always ask me "how are you feeling now? why do you think you feel this way??" etc etc when they know damn well why i cry and no i do not feel better and i never will unless i can have hair again.

verysad

Reaction score
i am 160cm just 5cm less of donewithit's height. 160cm=1.6m 1m=100cm ? sounds right? 5 ft 3 yes

@swingline a 10 inch up in you and yes you have to look at him in the eyes ( but you can have your choice of man you want which does not make a diff ).. of course protected and yes with lubes. my stand of rape is ok as long as i get back my hair provided i do not get std and pregnancy and he does not injure me down there. so yes it is important for protection and lubes. pregnancy is out of the qs for you
hair wise like what you had in the past?

oh forget about the shrinks and medication. shrinks are money cheaters and medications will make you lose more hair. really hate it when people tell me to see a shrink this is why i curse them to lose their hair and see if they want to bring up the topic of shrink again.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am 160cm just 5cm less of donewithit's height. 160cm=1.6m 1m=100cm ? sounds right? 5 ft 3 yes

@swingline a 10 inch up in you and yes you have to look at him in the eyes ( but you can have your choice of man you want which does not make a diff ).. of course protected and yes with lubes. my stand of rape is ok as long as i get back my hair provided i do not get std and pregnancy and he does not injure me down there. so yes it is important for protection and lubes. pregnancy is out of the qs for you
hair wise like what you had in the past?

oh forget about the shrinks and medication. shrinks are money cheaters and medications will make you lose more hair. really hate it when people tell me to see a shrink this is why i curse them to lose their hair and see if they want to bring up the topic of shrink again.

Yeah Id take the poundin.... squealing and all. Who knows maybe Id just find something new to get into..... can I at least get some dinner first? Lets make it a date rape. I want a meal and a movie dammit!

verysad

Reaction score
Yeah Id take the poundin.... squealing and all. Who knows maybe Id just find something new to get into..... can I at least get some dinner first? Lets make it a date rape. I want a meal and a movie dammit!

this shows the importance of hair...

i seen your blogs. you seem to be doing quite well on finasteride if that guy is you. but too bad about the side effects. sucks..

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
this shows the importance of hair...

Yes. The trauma of something like rape at least with therapy and a good support system there is a very good chance you will get through it. With Androgenetic Alopecia there is no help and it is a lifelong condition which just gets worse and worse. What truly sickens me is that Androgenetic Alopecia/MBP/FPHL is not even considered a disease, while AA (alopecia areata), AT/U /alopecia totals/universal is. People with cancer and alopecia gets some of their supplement hair/wig funded because it is a disease, but these people will only lose hair for a period of time then grow back. Alopecia sufferers sometime won't grow back but in most cases it will. Androgenetic Alopecia is a lifelong condition, but there is no financial support for us??? "Treatment" is expensive and if you want decent looking supplement hair it's even more expensive. Not to talk about hair transplant's. I understand it would be hard to support the millions of people suffering baldness financially, but at lease some help should be available. Still people find it to demonise and make fun of people with Androgenetic Alopecia (make not women cause they feel sorry for us) but nobody would make fun of someone who is bald due to cancer or some other disease. Baldness needs to be viewed for what it is; a f*cking disease, or plague. AA is not deadly either, but it is a disease? Until people start taking this seriously there won't be a cure anytime soon.

verysad

Reaction score
Yes. The trauma of something like rape at least with therapy and a good support system there is a very good chance you will get through it. With Androgenetic Alopecia there is no help and it is a lifelong condition which just gets worse and worse. What truly sickens me is that Androgenetic Alopecia/MBP/FPHL is not even considered a disease, while AA (alopecia areata), AT/U /alopecia totals/universal is. People with cancer and alopecia gets some of their supplement hair/wig funded because it is a disease, but these people will only lose hair for a period of time then grow back. Alopecia sufferers sometime won't grow back but in most cases it will. Androgenetic Alopecia is a lifelong condition, but there is no financial support for us??? "Treatment" is expensive and if you want decent looking supplement hair it's even more expensive. Not to talk about hair transplant's. I understand it would be hard to support the millions of people suffering baldness financially, but at lease some help should be available. Still people find it to demonise and make fun of people with Androgenetic Alopecia (make not women cause they feel sorry for us) but nobody would make fun of someone who is bald due to cancer or some other disease. Baldness needs to be viewed for what it is; a f*cking disease, or plague. AA is not deadly either, but it is a disease? Until people start taking this seriously there won't be a cure anytime soon.

the worst thing a person can say " oh come on its just hair not as if you had been raped" and the person saying this is a woman with long thick hair.. not that i am trying to be evil to wish hairloss on her but seriously be more considerate..

and i can tell you when it comes to looks there is no support people will think you are vain and have body dismorphic disorder, i am a victim of botched nose jobs which left pains in my face my surgeon denied it and said it is in my head and diagnosed me with bdd and sent me away with a shrink. hello come on there is pains in my face. it is the same for Androgenetic Alopecia my derm gave me the reaction like i was a spoilt child he said "come on it is only hair" seriously people can be like that i do not know why. i was on this site for laser damage support the victims say when it comes to looks they were all being brushed off.. and Androgenetic Alopecia is not being taken seriously..

i was on another forum some ****ty advice was " you can always wear wigs" if wigs were the solution i would not have been on that forum and this one too.. and people who do not suffer from hairloss will see hairloss as vanity.

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
the worst thing a person can say " oh come on its just hair not as if you had been raped" and the person saying this is a woman with long thick hair.. not that i am trying to be evil to wish hairloss on her but seriously be more considerate..

and i can tell you when it comes to looks there is no support people will think you are vain and have body dismorphic disorder, i am a victim of botched nose jobs which left pains in my face my surgeon denied it and said it is in my head and diagnosed me with bdd and sent me away with a shrink. hello come on there is pains in my face. it is the same for Androgenetic Alopecia my derm gave me the reaction like i was a spoilt child he said "come on it is only hair" seriously people can be like that i do not know why. i was on this site for laser damage support the victims say when it comes to looks they were all being brushed off.. and Androgenetic Alopecia is not being taken seriously..

i was on another forum some ****ty advice was " you can always wear wigs" if wigs were the solution i would not have been on that forum and this one too.. and people who do not suffer from hairloss will see hairloss as vanity.

I have been told I am body dysmorphic too about my hair, by doctors and even a fellow Androgenetic Alopecia sufferer at another forum for women's hair loss. This what back when my hair didn't look too bad, but even then it was thinner than before and my part was wide. Even now when I've lost like 40% of my hair in the most hit areas people tell me "well maybe your hair is going through a chance or it's always been a little thin" WTF I was born with a freaking lions mane. Literally almost half the hair is gone and you tell me It's all in my head? I truly wish it was, but it's not.

Yes I've been told "wear a wig" too. When I told my friend about my hair loss she told me I could wear a wig, they look natural etc. Yes maybe some wigs look natural. But it will never be real hair, I will always have to remove it and look myself in the mirror, be scared of people noticing or the wig falling off, can't do normal activities like swimming and even sex would be difficult with a wig. Although a wig covers up the problem it is nowhere near a solution. I cry by the thought of getting in the shower and washing my bald head instead of the thick locks I used to have. A wig is like a prosthetic leg; it will always be fake and most likely look fake too. It just feels fake to put on hair, even a topper.

How bad is your hair loss, verysad? Is it bad so other people comment about it or just bad so you can tell? How has the rogaine gone for you btw? I remember you saying something about it working, when did you start to see improvement and how many % of your hair would you say you got back? I'm on month 3 and my hair is thinner than baseline, but I see lots of hairs poking up now. But they look thin. Had some thin growth before rogaine too but there's lots of them now. But it could also just be the terminal hair I've lost turned into miniaturised, which I feel more likely as my hair feels thinner all over (except the back). Also have some new terminal hairs at my hairline yet it seems like I can see the hairline recede and it is much worse than before rogaine. The crown and top of the head I think is the same as before rogaine, maybe a bit tighter (or maybe wishful thinking). But the hairline truly bothers me. Thinking of a transplant or forhead reduction with transplant. I will NOT live without a hairline :(

- - - Updated - - -

People who do not suffer from it will never understand our pain. Everytime someone downplays male pattern baldness, I say to them: "I give you an razor, shave your head now! And then go about your day if hair is not a big deal!".

True, but they could grow their hair back though. Although they would probably not shave even then. If I would get my hair back by shaving I would have a bald head in no time. I have long hair and it would take forever to grow back but at least it would grow.