Would you rather be tall and bald or short with great hair?

G

scottie311 said:
But I'm 5'9 so I need the hair.

? lol.

i'm 5'9 or 5'9 and a half and i don't see your point. that's average height for males in the US, taller than probably 90-95% of women.

Kojak85

Reaction score
Height pwns all!

havent you noticed how tall ugly guys get really nice women?
its inn the height, tall guys also have more confidence witch helps them. And i dont know why, but it really does look better when a tall slim person is bald... so baldness doesnt take its full affect on tall people.

anyways im short myself, 171cm, so i need my hair :p

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
I am 6'1 and enjoy my height. I am also an avid runner so being in shape along w/ my height looks well for getting women. I wouldn't trade my height for more hair because it helps with my endurance running.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Kojak85 said:
Height pwns all!

havent you noticed how tall ugly guys get really nice women?
its inn the height, tall guys also have more confidence witch helps them. And i dont know why, but it really does look better when a tall slim person is bald... so baldness doesnt take its full affect on tall people.

Cant say I've noticed that really. Infact overly tall guys 6' 3"+ seem to be viewed just the same way as overly short guys - 5' 7". Most really tall guys are lanky and gangly (not a good look). Basicly its best to be somewhere in between the 2, average height.

G

Well, I'm short and balding so dunno... I have never wanted to be tall, I think tall people look clumsy when playing soccer etc. I'm about 5'7" (171 cm)... the max I would like to be would probably be about 180 cm.

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
I am 6'6" but I have a very athletic build. Even though i am way past a NW3 some women actually trip over themselves sneaking a peek sometimes. Not always and not every women but some women are really attracted to tall guys. It takes all kinds of people in this world to make it go 'round. Besides i get alot of street credit dunking on everyone at the court...