Would you rather be tall and bald or short with great hair?

johnbbbb

Reaction score
Hey

I was talking to my friend who has great hair about this forum. His hair is like Patrick Dempsey's from Grey's Anatomy. I told him how lucky he was to have great hair and how he doesn't have to obsess over male pattern baldness like the rest of us on this forum do. He said, well I may have great hair, but don't feel bad, at least you're tall (I'm 6'5" he's 5'8") and I'd probably give up my hair to have your height.

That got me thinking...would you rather be tall and bald or short with great hair?

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Would you rather be tall and bald or short with great ha

johnbbbb said:
Hey

I was talking to my friend who has great hair about this forum. His hair is like Patrick Dempsey's from Grey's Anatomy. I told him how lucky he was to have great hair and how he doesn't have to obsess over male pattern baldness like the rest of us on this forum do. He said, well I may have great hair, but don't feel bad, at least you're tall (I'm 6'5" he's 5'8") and I'd probably give up my hair to have your height.

That got me thinking...would you rather be tall and bald or short with great hair?
lol this is a stupid question. 6'5" and bald? Whoopee.
dempsey is 5'10" taller than most women, with full head of hair....hmmm what a tough question.

even if you arent that tall, you could still find a girl whose shorter than you which is all that counts.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tall and bald, you can fake hair, you can't fake height

so even if you really wanted hair, you could just fake it

a short guy that really wants to be tall, is screwed

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
tall and bald, you can fake hair, you can't fake height

so even if you really wanted hair, you could just fake it

a short guy that really wants to be tall, is screwed
how can u "fake hair" you mean wear a wig?

lol..with larger heals and a lift, you can fake height far easier than you can fake "hair". If its that easy, how come ur not faking hair.

sounds to me like someone trying to boost their ego. Yes height is more important than hair if it makes you feel better.

s.a.f

Reaction score
5'8" wow thats tiny. :roll:
In reality of the two of you he is closest to 'normal' height. Anyone at 5' 8" who is willing to trade their hair for more height is an idiot. Personally I would'nt really want to be 6' 5".

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm about 6ft and would gladly trade a couple of inches in height for more hair. But I don't think I'd want to dip below about 5ft8 or 5ft9.

johnbbbb

Reaction score
Yeah I'd gladly trade about 6 inches to have great hair and never have to worry about male pattern baldness again for the rest of my life.

Being big has its advantages, but there comes a point when if you're abnormally big (like 6'7" or up) you actually start losing points in the looks department.

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
Your friend doesn't have a clue how much hair loss sucks. I'm like 5'9" and I've always been happy with my height. I can't stand losing hair, even just a little off the hairline. I would definitley rather have his height and have a full head of hair, regardless of what women think.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
id take the hight and ;become one of those steroide monsters with shaved head and get a bimbo girlfriend ,im serious though that's what i would do

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Sir Guy of Frizzbourne said:
Your friend doesn't have a clue how much hair loss sucks. I'm like 5'9" and I've always been happy with my height. I can't stand losing hair, even just a little off the hairline. I would definitley rather have his height and have a full head of hair, regardless of what women think.

Everyone thinks the grass is greener somewhere else.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
roki said:
id take the hight and ;become one of those steroide monsters with shaved head and get a bimbo girlfriend ,im serious though that's what i would do

not a smart idea
i really like it
i wouldnt take any roids myself but its possible to get the look with alot of work
when i lived in germany i had a friend which was like that ,hangung out with him was so cool

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
roki said:
roki said:

not a smart idea
i really like it
i wouldnt take any roids myself but its possible to get the look without with alot of work
when i lived in germany i had a friend which was like that ,hangung out with him was so cool

lol...its possible to get that look without a lot of work, eh? ok if you say so...LOL :roll:

if its so easy, whats the point of anabolic steroids in the first place

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
roki said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":dfa5f]
roki said:

not a smart idea
i really like it
i wouldnt take any roids myself but its possible to get the look without with alot of work

lol...its possible to get that look without a lot of work, eh? ok if you say so...LOL :roll:

if its so easy, whats the point of anabolic steroids in the first place[/quote:dfa5f]
a simple writing mistake(fixed) ,id imagine you could figure out what i ment by the context but i guess your not too bright

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
roki said:
roki said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":236a6]
roki said:

not a smart idea
i really like it

if its so easy, whats the point of anabolic steroids in the first place
a simple writing mistake(fixed) ,id imagine you could figure out what i ment by the context but i guess your not too bright
your not[/quote:236a6]

no...i guess im not bright...but i know what im typing at least ;)

first you said you want to become a roid monster and then you said you wouldnt do roids....but u could look like one of them with a lot of hard work....actually you wouldnt...roids take your body above and beyone your genetic limits.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes i know what they are and what they do ,what i ment is you could look massive enough to give the monster effect without them it will take longer but its defintilly possible

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i have a feeling you weigh about 150lbs ;)
i wish