Would you rather be tall and bald or short with great hair?

bababa

Established Member
Reaction score
Short term hair, but long term height. Its true, you will have the opportunity to sort your hair prob out one way or the other, with the chances of success getting better into the future. However, even with increased stem cell tech and the like, I don't think you can really correct a height problem. Saying that I'm close to 6'6" in the old scale. lol

Peace...

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bababa said:
Short term hair, but long term height. Its true, you will have the opportunity to sort your hair prob out one way or the other, with the chances of success getting better into the future. However, even with increased stem cell tech and the like, I don't think you can really correct a height problem. Saying that I'm close to 6'6" in the old scale. lol

Peace...
while stem cell technology for hair is not available, limb lengthening surgery is most certainly available.
you could get at least 5 extra inches in height by having the procedure done which cracks the bone in the leg and keeps pulling it further apart so that new bone must grow.

its done for dwarfs

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im 6.0 and im almost back to my hairline :D
So im not trading anything :D

Sean68

Reaction score
the hair every time. im a decent height - 5 11 and id happily lose an inch or three for a full head of hair i think most people on here would.

would you lose a couple of inches from somewhere else? thats maybe
a better question. :)

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
roki said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":94b20]i have a feeling you weigh about 150lbs ;)
i wish

even less than that huh?[/quote:94b20]
yep im 141 ,and thats exactly why i would like to be huge

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
I am 6'6", in shape and attractive but losing my hair is a confidence killer. I would rather have hair and be 6'. Besides I would be able to dance easier with women. I do have to say though, some women almost fall out of their chairs looking at me even in the NW5 direction. Or is it just my mind playing tricks on me.

TheOliviaTremorControl

Established Member
Reaction score
5'8" isn't short.
A lot of girls are way shorter than that. I'd rather have a great head of hair.

TheOliviaTremorControl

Established Member
Reaction score
Over the course of having a lot of attractive female friends (unfortunately just friends... :( ), I've learned that most people over 6'4" they consider freakishly tall.
Especially if you're skinny and gawky.

So you guys bragging about being 6'7"... well, girls don't really go for that :p

They do, however, pick apart guys based on their hair.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
roki said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":4e2d5]
roki said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":4e2d5]i have a feeling you weigh about 150lbs ;)
i wish

even less than that huh?
yep im 141 ,and thats exactly why i would like to be huge[/quote:4e2d5]

d***, im good.[/quote:4e2d5]
WOW ,you are amazing :roll: ,you figured out just about the only reason people wants to get huge - to compensate ,are you a psychologist you seem to have amazing understanding of people :roll:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
roki said:
roki said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":4d6ad]
roki said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":4d6ad]i have a feeling you weigh about 150lbs ;)
i wish

even less than that huh?
yep im 141 ,and thats exactly why i would like to be huge

d***, im good.[/quote:4d6ad]
WOW ,you are amazing :roll: ,you figured out just about the only reason people wants to get huge - to compensate ,are you a psychologist you seem to have amazing understanding of people :roll:[/quote:4d6ad]

not but by the way you talked about it...i could tell you were a light weight. haha...it had nothing to do with compensation...

Mens Rea

Reaction score
you see the problem with this is whats tall and whats short?

i would say short is 5ft 6" and tall is 6ft - 6ft 2".

I also think the best height is about 5 10" - 6ft (im 5 7")

so no tbh i would hate to be 6 5".

although i know a few taller guys with bald heads and the pull it off better i think its because they tend to be more slender and the look can go better. small, fat and bald aint good.

Caerus

Reaction score
I would easily trade height for hair. I have never cared about height at all, what does it matter?

G

I am 189cm (or 6.2) and I think this is the ideal height. Taller than most but not really freaky. Nevertheless I would give 15cm for a NW1. But then it would become tricky. Being 165cm for instance sucks ***, too.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I am very short at 5"7 and very bald at NW3 but I ain't gonna get down hearted. I have got a nice face and lovely green eyes and I have had women come up to me in bars saying how lovely my eyes are. So at least there are other features that I can use to attract women!

scottie311

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd rather be 6'2 and bald than 5'2 with a full head of hair for sure. Baldness does not seem to matter as much when you're huge.