Would you care about your hair so much if you were married?

barnabas

Established Member
Reaction score
Phillip said:
barnabas said:
I_Hate_DHT said:
I need my hair to get a girl. Most decent looking girls care a lot about men's hair in the first moment. At least all the girls I talked with care about hairloss. If you find a decent looking girl that doesn't care about hairloss then send her.

I need to be tall to get a girl. Most decent looking girls care a lot about men's height in the first moment. At least all the girls I talked to like taller guys. If you find a decent looking girl that doesn't care about height then send her.

Dude, we have the same problem. lol, Im only like 5'7 so i already have one disadvantage. I dont want to go bald also and have another disadvantage.

I honestly think the height would be a more important thing than hair but i think both are important overall.

Sorry, I'm actually 5' 11", I was just rephrasing his post using a different unchangeable 'problem' to show how ridiculous it sounded. You don't need to be tall to get a woman, that's for sure. Just like you don't need hair. Though I guess being short (well, before you reach like 5' 2" territory) is much less of a handicap since most girls are way shorter than THAT and most girls don't even care (or, just care to the point that the guy is taller than THEM).

barnabas

Established Member
Reaction score
This insulting of fat women is hilarious, too. I notice that it comes mainly from the people who are most desperately insecure about their hair loss. Sure being fat is unhealthy and some of them get that way simply through being lazy slobs, but there ARE differences in metabolism between people. Regardless, I somehow doubt any of you guys are the picture of health, you're just blessed to not have a gland problem. I take some comfort in the knowledge that people like "thinning" are thoroughly miserable with their own genetic problems, as they deserve to be for being such complete jerks about OTHER people's genetic/physical issues.

G

barnabas said:
This insulting of fat women is hilarious, too. I notice that it comes mainly from the people who are most desperately insecure about their hair loss. Sure being fat is unhealthy and some of them get that way simply through being lazy slobs, but there ARE differences in metabolism between people. Regardless, I somehow doubt any of you guys are the picture of health, you're just blessed to not have a gland problem. I take some comfort in the knowledge that people like "thinning" are thoroughly miserable with their own genetic problems, as they deserve to be for being such complete jerks about OTHER people's genetic/physical issues.

finally someone gets it. i knew you were reasonable barnabas, from reading your conversations with college. yeah being fat is unhealthy and most people who are fat are lazy, but why is it necessary to point that out? i don't think people on here making fun of fat people would like people pointing them out and saying look at that guy, he's bald, his genetics must suck.

thanks.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
women should not have love handles, should have hips that are wider than their waist, should have the lowest rib barely visible, and none of the other ribs visible. It is normal for the legs to be squishier than ours, but thould not be more big around than mine, except in the hips. Obviously the height of the woman plays a role here.

didn't you say in another thread that you have limited interactions with women and that you were home schooled at a young age? where have you learned so much about women?

and your idea of how women should look is warped. to focus so much on stupid physical attributes is vain.

powersam

Reaction score
moreover he's focusing on the physical attributes in such a clinical manner. women must be this that and everything else apparently, but so many posters here whine about the fact that they may be judged by their physical appearance. hypocrisy is never attractive.

CCS

Reaction score
sounds like you three have your minds made up, and are happy that some people suffer for reasons out of their control. i'm done posting in this thread. But for the record, i've heard guys who look a lot better than me regularly suggest fat people should be killed, which I disagree with, and most less attractive guys i've seen say they prefer fat women, or at least say they are not attracted to the women i am because "all women who look like that are stuck up."

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
But for the record, i've heard guys who look a lot better than me regularly suggest fat people should be killed,

So somebody more attractive than you has a screwed up opinion. What's the point? That doesn't make your opinions about it any more or less valid.

I'm not happy thatanyone suffers, but your reasoning that if someone can control something that it's okay to make fun of them for it is really bad. most people can control whether or not they get the AIDS virus. Does that mean we should make fun of people who have AIDS?

You will never get the more attractive women if you go looking for them with your current attitude.

powersam

Reaction score
i think the point is that if you going to be so judgemental of womens appearances then why should they not return the favour? have you mentioned anything about a womans personality in any post you've made? if you'll rate a womans attractiveness totally on the physical aspects, then be prepared for them to act exactly the same way.

G

PowerSam said:
i think the point is that if you going to be so judgemental of womens appearances then why should they not return the favour? have you mentioned anything about a womans personality in any post you've made? if you'll rate a womans attractiveness totally on the physical aspects, then be prepared for them to act exactly the same way.

well said

G

JayMan said:
You shouldn't even be bringing it up.n I'm sick and tired of hearing stuff about fat women on this site. This is not what this site is about. And maybe some women would tell you that you should have started trying to delay your baldness earlier.

Look, you're on this site to help fix your balding problem, as I assume most of us are. I just don't see the reason to attack fat people on here. I mean maybe you are doing it because you feel like those people are more vulnerable than you and you can scapegoat them. But it's inappropriate and you should stop.

I didn´t bring up the comparsion between fat girls and bald guys. And i don´t think that you are in the position to tell me whether I should stop ranting about fat people or not, if a moderator thinks i should stop he has to ban me, since I will always step in when someone brings up such silly comparsions. Damn, I would give ANYTHING for being fat but with a full head of hair. ANYTHING!!!

CCS

Reaction score
powersam and jayman,

i don't agree with your reasoning, and still believe you are miss quoting me so you will have an easier arguement to rebut.

the only constructive thing i can say here is "take your passion and make it happen."

if you'll excuse me, that is what i'll go do.

powersam

Reaction score
hmm the only real opinion i've put forward in this thread has been that if its alright for a man to judge a woman solely by her appearance and her closeness to the physical 'ideal' then it must also be ok for a woman to judge a man likewise.

i'm not too sure how you could justifiably disagree with that....

CCS

Reaction score
only that it implies I ever argued with that in the first place.

shh5455

Established Member
Reaction score
I would say that I have no tolerance for women who are fat because they are lazy. I don't feel sorry for them one bit. I do feel sorry for those women who are big, but they eat right and exercise and can't lose the weight. My heart goes out to them because I know they're doing all they can. I have a lot of respect for them.

In much the same way my heart goes out to guys who can't get a girlfriend because they are balding. Balding isn't their fault much like the genetically large woman. But humans are programmed to search for the healthiest mate, and unfortunately balding is interpreted as a sign of unhealthiness (like obesity).

I guess my main point is that I have sympathy for people whose physical appearance is detrimented by things outside of their control but no sympathy for people who allow themselves, through laziness, to detriment their appearance.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
barnabas said:

LOL, what a joke. BTW, I work out 6x a week and have sub 10% bodyfat. I doubt your "gladular" problem - or anybody on the earth would be overweight if they trained and ate like I do.

When I see fat women I get pissed because all women have to do is be thin and keep themeselves looking nice and men will give them anything they want. What a waste to be such a slave to their appetite that they grow into disgusting proportions and then complain and whine about how nobody wants them.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Thinning said:
JayMan said:
Thinning said:
Im not obsessed with my appearance, I just dont want to date fat chicks.

Well maybe they don't want to date bald guys.

Pretty shallow attitude.

You must date fat chicks lol. Thats so nasty, I hear their pussies are all clogged up with $#iT particles and dingleberries because they cant reach good enough to wipe front to back, so they wipe the wrong way.

I heard this from a gyno who sees it all the time so I think its true.

Good luck going down on that stench. Yuck, if thats the curse of the bald man I will keep my hair to my last days.

Nope, I don't. I just think it's funny because if you do end up going bald(of if you already are) you'll be at a much bigger disadvantage than they'll ever be in. Karma sure does suck, Thinning. It's ironic that we're on a site where people are concerned about their hair and their appearance to others and yet we hear so many comments about fat girls this and fat girls that. I truly feel sorry for you.

Ehhh what? No need to be sorry for me. Ive got everything I want in life, well except a full head of hair.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Yeah, what about girls that are naturally large chested(like D cup)? They can have an average sized body if they work for it but will never be able to be really skinny unless they starve themselves. That doesn't bother me at all.

I guess I just wonder what people on here consider fat? Is 5'6" 130 fat? That's 25 pounds less than the average female in this country weighs at that height, but hey.

Stop saying things like fat people deserve no sympathy. you deserve no sympathy for your hair loss with that attitude. karma sure sucks, taugenichts. your miniaturization may speed up. would i be disappointed?

What? What kind of f*****g tool are you if you think 5'6 130 is fat and then you criticize me? Idiot. Im talking about 5'6 330. Thats fat dumbass.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinning said:
barnabas said:

LOL, what a joke. BTW, I work out 6x a week and have sub 10% bodyfat. I doubt your "gladular" problem - or anybody on the earth would be overweight if they trained and ate like I do.

When I see fat women I get pissed because all women have to do is be thin and keep themeselves looking nice and men will give them anything they want. What a waste to be such a slave to their appetite that they grow into disgusting proportions and then complain and whine about how nobody wants them.

Yes this is so true. VERY few overweight people are overweight because they have a genuine medical problem which has been diagnosed by a doctor. "Glands" & "slow" metabolism etc are usually just excuses. The reality is that it's a simple equation - if you eat more calories than you use up you get fat, if you eat less than you use up you get thinner.

Now I don't think this is being insulting to fat people, and I don't agree with abusing fat people, but you can't compare their situation to ours.

As for judging people by appearances, EVERYONE does that and your kidding yourself if you think they don't.

I would like a beautiful, blonde, slim girlfriend with big tits. Does that mean I only judge a woman on appearances? - NO, of course I want a nice personality etc aswell, but everyone when they first meet someone judges on appearances, am I realistic enough to know that I might have to make compromises etc in the type of woman I am capable of getting? Of course.

I have to agree with College Chem Student, women DO want a rich goodlooking man with a full head of hair etc. the problem is the supply of available goodlooking millionaires with full heads of hair is limited, so women have to make compromises just like we do.

G

Thinning said:
JayMan said:
Yeah, what about girls that are naturally large chested(like D cup)? They can have an average sized body if they work for it but will never be able to be really skinny unless they starve themselves. That doesn't bother me at all.

I guess I just wonder what people on here consider fat? Is 5'6" 130 fat? That's 25 pounds less than the average female in this country weighs at that height, but hey.

Stop saying things like fat people deserve no sympathy. you deserve no sympathy for your hair loss with that attitude. karma sure sucks, taugenichts. your miniaturization may speed up. would i be disappointed?

What? What kind of f****ing tool are you if you think 5'6 130 is fat and then you criticize me? Idiot. Im talking about 5'6 330. Thats fat dumbass.

Whoa settle down. Your post was incredibly rude and vulgar and you should consider deleting it. Where did I say 5'6 " 130 is fat? I simply asked if you considered that fat. Did you read that or just skim and see that and start frothing?

And yes you may have everything going for you in life, except hair. That's the key. Some people may have everything going for them in life, except slimness.

I saw your post about how you used to pull in all kinds of hot women with hair and now you have to settle for a cut girlfriend. Me thinks that's your fault and not your hair's fault. Anyway, maybe you should have started treatment earlier. Maybe you should have been born with better genes.

If making fun of fat people for their situation makes you feel better about your own, then keep at it I guess. But a boost in self-confidence may be better for your overall well-being.

And I say this as someone with almost a full head of hair and just about everything else going for me as well.