Would you care about your hair so much if you were married?

CCS

Reaction score
i was home schooled until age 9. and i did not sociallize a lot in high school. i just stayed in classrooms during lunch and played chess. the closest I came to socialization was band and cross country, and philosophy. My brother and i did a lot of hiking and debating in our spare time, talking about the nature of the universe and whether there might be a 4th dimension. I never went throw a drinking phase, and my father lost his job the day I graduated, so i just worked and gave my parents my checks and lived at home because my father was out of his industry and had to completely start over. this went on for 2 years. i had no money to buy anything. then i was in the military a year. i did well, but did not fit in socially. i managed to get out later and went to school. my social life here is not that good, though now i have friends. my proscrastination in school makes me not have time for them much, though.

what stuff do you take for granted? Do i state obvious stuff, or incorrect stuff, or just say too much?

powersam

Reaction score
well one example would be the clothes thing. most people, if they are not using how they dress as some kind of statement, unconcsciously dress in a way similar to the people they hang around.

but in general, yeah you seem to think and then post quite clinically about things which to many would be things taken for granted. as to incorrect... thats anyones guess, but i'm not to sure how far the detached clinical assessments of what women do and don't want will get you. if i were you i would stop asking out the really really hot girls, and start going to bars and seeing what kind of girl talks to you readily and comfortably. as it is the physical attractiveness of the girl that seems to concern you most, go for the upper level of girl which talks to you comfortably. we're not all meant to bang supermodels, as nice as that would be.

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
barnabas said:
I_Hate_DHT said:
I need my hair to get a girl. Most decent looking girls care a lot about men's hair in the first moment. At least all the girls I talked with care about hairloss. If you find a decent looking girl that doesn't care about hairloss then send her.

I need to be tall to get a girl. Most decent looking girls care a lot about men's height in the first moment. At least all the girls I talked to like taller guys. If you find a decent looking girl that doesn't care about height then send her.

Dude, we have the same problem. lol, Im only like 5'7 so i already have one disadvantage. I dont want to go bald also and have another disadvantage.

I honestly think the height would be a more important thing than hair but i think both are important overall.

shh5455

Established Member
Reaction score
I've always heard that men can have no more than 2 of the following characteristics:

poor, fat, and bald.

You can be fat and bald, but you can't be poor.
You can be fat and poor but you can't be bald.
You can be poor and bald but you better not be fat too.

My brother told me that a long time ago. Unfortunately he is all 3 now..heheheh

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Thinning said:
Im not obsessed with my appearance, I just dont want to date fat chicks.

Well maybe they don't want to date bald guys.

Pretty shallow attitude.

You must date fat chicks lol. Thats so nasty, I hear their pussies are all clogged up with sh*t particles and dingleberries because they cant reach good enough to wipe front to back, so they wipe the wrong way.

I heard this from a gyno who sees it all the time so I think its true.

Good luck going down on that stench. Yuck, if thats the curse of the bald man I will keep my hair to my last days.

G

Well, I am tall (189cm), slim, have a large penis and even money (I am no millionaire but I can buy me whatever I want, the costs for HM are no issue ), but I have never had a real girlfriend(I had one when I was 6.....). Though i deserve no sympathy I have turned so many women down. Why? I don´t know. I simply don´t know how to behave when I am with other people. Now it is too late since i am going bald, it is so sad.

CCS, i know how you feel, other people won´t understand us. When you have no social skills you can´t go out and find friends. It is like telling someone who is depressive to "think positive and be happy". This won´t work ........

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
Phillip said:
barnabas said:
I_Hate_DHT said:
I need my hair to get a girl. Most decent looking girls care a lot about men's hair in the first moment. At least all the girls I talked with care about hairloss. If you find a decent looking girl that doesn't care about hairloss then send her.

I need to be tall to get a girl. Most decent looking girls care a lot about men's height in the first moment. At least all the girls I talked to like taller guys. If you find a decent looking girl that doesn't care about height then send her.

Dude, we have the same problem. lol, Im only like 5'7 so i already have one disadvantage. I dont want to go bald also and have another disadvantage.

I honestly think the height would be a more important thing than hair but i think both are important overall.

How much is 5'7 in cm? Because in cm, 175 is the average height for a man. So, if you are close to that, you are average.

I am 178 myself and am normal..

If i were 190, i would feel like a nerd who has no control over his body.

And here in the south, being 190, is not normal. 175-185 is normal. More than that, makes you feel not included in society, bacsue wherever you go, you always feel different.

No offense though, to the big ones, since im talking about how things are in my country.

I know in usa or the nordic countries, things are different, and guys are larger and bigger than here, since you come form the germanic race and the vikings. :lol:

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Well, I am tall (189cm), slim, have a large penis and even money (I am no millionaire but I can buy me whatever I want, the costs for HM are no issue ), but I have never had a real girlfriend(I had one when I was 6.....). Though i deserve no sympathy I have turned so many women down. Why? I don´t know. I simply don´t know how to behave when I am with other people. Now it is too late since i am going bald, it is so sad.

CCS, i know how you feel, other people won´t understand us. When you have no social skills you can´t go out and find friends. It is like telling someone who is depressive to "think positive and be happy". This won´t work ........

Nowadays money means nothing when you get a girl. And if you get a girl because money, she is not worth it at all.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
shh5455 said:
I've always heard that men can have no more than 2 of the following characteristics:

poor, fat, and bald.

You can be fat and bald, but you can't be poor.
You can be fat and poor but you can't be bald.
You can be poor and bald but you better not be fat too.

My brother told me that a long time ago. Unfortunately he is all 3 now..heheheh

lol, I enjoyed this.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you guys all from the land of giants? 189cm is over 7 foot tall. 5'7" is 147.4cm btw. 175 is not average - thats 6'6", thats pretty fuckin tall. Im 6'1" ( or 160cm ) and Im considered tall.

G

189cm is 6 foot and 2 inches

one inch = 2.54cm, so you are probably about 186cm.

G

Thinning said:
JayMan said:
Thinning said:
Im not obsessed with my appearance, I just dont want to date fat chicks.

Well maybe they don't want to date bald guys.

Pretty shallow attitude.

You must date fat chicks lol. Thats so nasty, I hear their pussies are all clogged up with $#iT particles and dingleberries because they cant reach good enough to wipe front to back, so they wipe the wrong way.

I heard this from a gyno who sees it all the time so I think its true.

Good luck going down on that stench. Yuck, if thats the curse of the bald man I will keep my hair to my last days.

Nope, I don't. I just think it's funny because if you do end up going bald(of if you already are) you'll be at a much bigger disadvantage than they'll ever be in. Karma sure does suck, Thinning. It's ironic that we're on a site where people are concerned about their hair and their appearance to others and yet we hear so many comments about fat girls this and fat girls that. I truly feel sorry for you.

G

PowerSam said:
CollegeChemistryStudent - please believe that i mean absolutely no offence by this question, but were you homeschooled or raised in a somewhat isolated environment? a lot of your posts read like they were written by someone who hasnt had the chance to fully develop in certain social aspects. ie/ you think in great depth about things most of us would simply take for granted.

i don't take anything in that previous post for granted.

when college talks about how women want millionaires wiht large penises and hard bodies, etc. he has to realize that most women aren't that shallow. women look for an emotional attachment before a physical attachment.

G

A fat girl can easily have a slim body. It only takes some time and a little bit of self-discipline. But what can we do about our hair loss? In most cases our struggle is hopeless, since in the long run we will lose, no matter how hard we try. Fat people deserve no sympathy.

Btw I was fat for many years, but lost about 50 pounds in nine months. I felt like a totally different person and then hair loss started...... :cry:

G

Taugenichts said:
A fat girl can easily have a slim body. It only takes some time and a little bit of self-discipline. But what can we do about our hair loss? In most cases our struggle is hopeless, since in the long run we will lose, no matter how hard we try. Fat people deserve no sympathy.

Btw I was fat for many years, but lost about 50 pounds in nine months. I felt like a totally different person and then hair loss started...... :cry:

Yeah, what about girls that are naturally large chested(like D cup)? They can have an average sized body if they work for it but will never be able to be really skinny unless they starve themselves. That doesn't bother me at all.

I guess I just wonder what people on here consider fat? Is 5'6" 130 fat? That's 25 pounds less than the average female in this country weighs at that height, but hey.

Stop saying things like fat people deserve no sympathy. you deserve no sympathy for your hair loss with that attitude. karma sure sucks, taugenichts. your miniaturization may speed up. would i be disappointed?

CCS

Reaction score
"Stop saying things like fat people deserve no sympathy. you deserve no sympathy for your hair loss with that attitude. karma sure sucks, taugenichts. your miniaturization may speed up. would i be disappointed?"

ok, i disagree.

and 5'7" 130 pounds is not fat at all. it is close to idea. Women should be about 90-95 pounds at 5'0", and about another 4-5 pounds for each inch over that. My 6'1" acquaintance looked great at 150-155 pounds.

women should not have love handles, should have hips that are wider than their waist, should have the lowest rib barely visible, and none of the other ribs visible. It is normal for the legs to be squishier than ours, but thould not be more big around than mine, except in the hips. Obviously the height of the woman plays a role here.

I never said women are not happy without everything they want. And maybe the millionaire part is a stretch, though I think you interpretted it to mean they'd trade some other quality for a million dollars, which I did not mean. But they do want the other stuff, and my point was that they can't have all that and still druel over guys who don't have all that, so a guy should not feel intimidated just because he is a bit below average height. There is a sliding scale.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
women should not have love handles, should have hips that are wider than their waist, should have the lowest rib barely visible, and none of the other ribs visible. It is normal for the legs to be squishier than ours, but thould not be more big around than mine, except in the hips. Obviously the height of the woman plays a role here.

And men shouldn't be bald.

Oops.

See?

G

JayMan said:
Taugenichts said:

Yeah, what about girls that are naturally large chested(like D cup)? They can have an average sized body if they work for it but will never be able to be really skinny unless they starve themselves. That doesn't bother me at all.

I guess I just wonder what people on here consider fat? Is 5'6" 130 fat? That's 25 pounds less than the average female in this country weighs at that height, but hey.

Stop saying things like fat people deserve no sympathy. you deserve no sympathy for your hair loss with that attitude. karma sure sucks, taugenichts. your miniaturization may speed up. would i be disappointed?

I never said that any non-skinny women are fat. I judge fatness individually so I can´t give you any weight. But i don´t expect any woman to starve herself, but by eating healthy and some sports any woman can be fine. It is different with us balding guys, since we have hardly any means to defend ourselves, hence the comparsion to fat women is not fair.

G

Taugenichts said:
JayMan said:
Taugenichts said:

I never said that any non-skinny women are fat. I judge fatness individually so I can´t give you any weight. But i don´t expect any woman to starve herself, but by eating healthy and some sports any woman can be fine. It is different with us balding guys, since we have hardly any means to defend ourselves, hence the comparsion to fat women is not fair.

You shouldn't even be bringing it up.n I'm sick and tired of hearing stuff about fat women on this site. This is not what this site is about. And maybe some women would tell you that you should have started trying to delay your baldness earlier.

Look, you're on this site to help fix your balding problem, as I assume most of us are. I just don't see the reason to attack fat people on here. I mean maybe you are doing it because you feel like those people are more vulnerable than you and you can scapegoat them. But it's inappropriate and you should stop.