Would you agree to never get a child/ never have gotten a child for lifelong nw1

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t wanna curse my kids with norwooding so easy choice for me. But those of you who want kids or have kids. Would you not for nw1 lifelong

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t wanna curse my kids with norwooding so easy choice for me. But those of you who want kids or have kids. Would you not for nw1 lifelong
Never have childrens. The reason why there is Androgenetic Alopecia, is because bald people reproduce. It would be easily cured within a century if it would be legally forbidden for bald/balding people to reproduce.

I would never allow myself spreading my genes, letting my sons (/daugthers) fight with this aggressivness of loss at such a young age, as I do, NEVER! I would just rather adopt childrens, than having biological ones, couldn't sleep.

On the plus side, on extreme regimen which can restore your hair, you actually can't get children lmao.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Yes because it's a step up from being bald. As a bald guy, you will never be able to have a family because nobody will want to get married and have kids with you. Unless you want to have kids out of wedlock , you're stuck. So one might as well be NW1 in that situation.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole family life ideal that's pushed around has just never ever appealed to me, so I'd say yes easily.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes because it's a step up from being bald. As a bald guy, you will never be able to have a family because nobody will want to get married and have kids with you. Unless you want to have kids out of wedlock , you're stuck. So one might as well be NW1 in that situation.
plenty of bald guys get kids mate. plenty of men are even norwooded in 2-4 range when they are getting them since everyone gets them when they are old now. brilliant recipe for incel kids: sh*t genes (male pattern baldness) combined with getting kids late (man and woman) which results in lower prenatal t level on average etc

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
plenty of bald guys get kids mate. plenty of men are even norwooded in 2-4 range when they are getting them since everyone gets them when they are old now. brilliant recipe for incel kids: sh*t genes (male pattern baldness) combined with getting kids late (man and woman) which results in lower prenatal t level on average etc
Norwood 2 isn't bald. Even Norwood 4 can sometimes be treated with fibres. But, like I always say, I've never seen a bald guy manage to find somebody to marry and have a family unless they met when he was not bald. Incel has nothing to do with t levels. Baldness can instantly put you there.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding would have been eradicated by now had nazi Germany conquered the world. Eugenics were the solution but sadly cucked America had to go defeat Germany.

Last edited:

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But what if you have girls? Children are for "responsible" people, not for maniacs like me, so no. Not like i can or want anyways

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But what if you have girls? Children are for "responsible" people, not for maniacs like me, so no. Not like i can or want anyways
I'm just sorry for my mother and grandparents they were really looking forward to it.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 2 isn't bald. Even Norwood 4 can sometimes be treated with fibres. But, like I always say, I've never seen a bald guy manage to find somebody to marry and have a family unless they met when he was not bald. Incel has nothing to do with t levels. Baldness can instantly put you there.
my uncle has, but he is a millionaire and seamaxxed with a beautiful much younger girl. pretty based ngl

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding would have been eradicated by now has nazi Germany conquered the world. Eugenics were the solution but sadly cucked America had to go defeat Germany.
don't really think this is how it works though. good genetics get fucked epigenetically through bad lifestyles etc, and bad genetics can improve through good lifestyle. we know this from looking and native american indians for example. from gigachads to incels in 200 years.

its just that when you work on yourself, and you are genetically fucked, your offspring will profit, not you, for the most part, and it takes several generations anyways to make a big difference. also, genetic recombination is always a thing

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding would have been eradicated by now has nazi Germany conquered the world. Eugenics were the solution but sadly cucked America had to go defeat Germany.
What is it with f*****g incels and their fetishisation of nazism?

INT

Reaction score
What is it with f*****g incels and their fetishisation of nazism?

They hate the current world where being white and male no longer gives you the advantage you would have had under a nazi regime.