Would This Be Possible With A System?

coys

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wondering would this be possible and would it be considered an exposed hairline?

Attachments

• 3-1.jpg
    3-1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 295

Noah

Reaction score
Yes, that is definitely an exposed hairline. You could do that shape with a hair system, but it wouldn't look quite the same. It would be more regular than Chris Hemsworth's hairline. For example, Chris has a little thin patch or casual parting just to the right (in the photo) of his widow's peak. You couldn't really do that with a system. It could still look good though. I would choose a lace base and a glue attachment for a hairline like that.

Alexandher

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, that is definitely an exposed hairline. You could do that shape with a hair system, but it wouldn't look quite the same. It would be more regular than Chris Hemsworth's hairline. For example, Chris has a little thin patch or casual parting just to the right (in the photo) of his widow's peak. You couldn't really do that with a system. It could still look good though. I would choose a lace base and a glue attachment for a hairline like that.

Can I ask what you mean by a glue attachment here?

Noah

Reaction score
I mean it would work best if you attach the hairline with glue, as opposed to tape.