would like to hear from other who've experienced ED (and hopefully recovered!)

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
Of course it is the finasteride - anyone who tells you different is full of sh*t. You messed around with your hormones and you've paid the price for that. Simple. It really is such a sad state of affairs when people prioritise vanity over their health - and messing with your hormones can have serious long term effects.

Hormonal issues would have lead to a lack of morning erections. That said, TS should still check them out

TomD

Reaction score
im new here ive been taking finasteride for just under 2 years, my libido has pretty much gone and im weening off it, my dick just feels like a normal finger down there, i can hardly get a boner..

JTS

Banned
Reaction score
im new here ive been taking finasteride for just under 2 years, my libido has pretty much gone and im weening off it, my dick just feels like a normal finger down there, i can hardly get a boner..

If you want to be on the safe side I'd get in touch with a urologist with experience dealing with post fun patients. You'll probably be fine just doing what your doing but there may be a safer way to ween off that we're unaware of. I recommend Dr Goldstein from San Fransisco Sexual Medicine, he's a great guy and will probably speak to you for free and, if you give him the contact info for your urologist he'll talk to him/her too

Jom88

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride turned my junk into a piece of dead rubber. Took me 6months to recover.

Hey man, I’ve been off finasteride for nearly 2 months now and I have the same thing as you. Were you having morning erections during this time? Did you do anything to help your recovery.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, I’ve been off finasteride for nearly 2 months now and I have the same thing as you. Were you having morning erections during this time? Did you do anything to help your recovery.

The stamp test mentioned here is really telling you if your ED is severe. If you lost morning/nocturn wood then it is pretty serious.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesnt sound like finasteride caused this. Maybe you have performance anxiety? Weed? Over weight?

For me when I quit finasteride morning erections became more noticeable right away. My erections also take a lot
longer to go soft. I still say that I didn't have any dysfunction in that department even while on finasteride. But I did notice a slight difference once I quit after 8.5 years of being on it.
So your saying that he had performance anxiety in the morning after having sex with her the night before. ? Anything but blame it on the drug I guess