Would Like To Ask For Recommendations As To Good Uk Suppliers

HereHareHere

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure if this is necessary but I'll share a little about my story. I began losing hair at the front when I was around 18, things sped up around 22 and I really began to panic and feel sick with worry every time I woke up with lots of small hairs on my pillow and all the rest of it. I took the plunge and began taking finasteride, which gave me no side effects and basically halted the hair loss for about 10 years. During this time I'd receded badly either side of my forelock and just used to use thickeners and sprays to cover the worst of it (doesn't help that I have a big forehead). I also used Nizoral (Ketoconazole) on and off during this time, just to give my scalp a little extra, but I never noticed much difference, so I wasn't particularly committed to it. During this time I also had a hair transplant at the front, which took quite well and was good when I had more hair, but now looks really bad and obvious since I lost more hair (they did it in straight lines!!), to say nothing of the lovely strip scar at the back. I'd be lying if I said covering it up was the only reason I don't shave my head and have done with it, I do really like to see myself with hair, which brings me to my request.

I'm looking for a reasonably priced UK supplier of a custom piece (my hair naturally falls forward so the hairline isn't an issue for me, I was thinking perhaps thin skin perimeter with a french lace middle - durable and breathable - and preferably pre-cut to my specification. I'd only go to a salon if I had literally no other option and even then, I might not be able to summon the courage, so even though I realise I'm doing myself something of a disservice, this is the route I would like to try first. I cut my own hair for 15 years, so I'm sure I can make any minor adjustments, although I realise it's different with a system).

I'd be perfectly open to an international supplier with a discrete service, but I keep having visions of the customs declaration and it makes me worry that everyone would know my business. Any advice on this front would also be most welcome.

Thank you for taking this time to read this!

Noah

Reaction score
Classic nick man! Do you consider the carrot more lovely than the rose?

Thanks for sharing your story. I sent you a PM about U.K. suppliers.

Noah

HereHareHere

My Regimen
Reaction score
Classic nick man! Do you consider the carrot more lovely than the rose?

Thanks for sharing your story. I sent you a PM about U.K. suppliers.

Noah

Haha indeed... as a youth I used to weep in butcher's shops.

Thanks so much for the advice Noah, I'm going to have a read of it right now!!