Would Anyone Here Date A Bald Chick?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
At first, I would say no. But if she had the looks and body of a goddess, then yes. What does that say about male/female attraction? I've confused myself now.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At first, I would say no. But if she had the looks and body of a goddess, then yes. What does that say about male/female attraction? I've confused myself now.
It's practically impossible to find a hot girl that doesn't have attractive hair, which is why I'm surprised guys here are willing to date bald women.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's practically impossible to find a hot girl that doesn't have attractive hair, which is why I'm surprised guys here are willing to date bald women.

It's quite possible that like men, it depends on looks and head shape. Some girls too would look pretty bad bald with an odd head shape. Hey, bald is better than one with false teeth! Now I feel better.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol what a load of crap...
Its just mean that guys here are desperate thats all..
Stop f**king lie to yourself, if you could get hot chicks you will never go for a bald girl
You sound exactly like the stupid girls that say "looks doesnt matter to me"

Everyone has to be as shallow as you, right.

Of course good looks are preferred, but it's not like circumstances can create opportunity for people to get close to each other if the personalities are complementary. As I said before I dated a girl that was thinning Ludwig style while I still had my hair. She was cute and had a nice face and I really liked her. At the end of the day, a hole is a hole and a relationship has to be kept together by more than just looks.

So, yes for anyone who is less shallow than a puddle of mud, there should be scenarios where dating a bald chick is conceivable.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Id rail a bald b**ch like a choo choo train

CHOO CHOO

I mean theres always wigs and shed more than likely compensate by staying in shape and being a freak in bed!

Find the positive gentleman

K505

My Regimen
Reaction score
Id rail a bald b**ch like a choo choo train

CHOO CHOO

I mean theres always wigs and shed more than likely compensate by staying in shape and being a freak in bed!

Find the positive gentleman

You sir, you made me laugh.
Didnt know we had Thomas the Train on this forum.