Would Anyone Here Date A Bald Chick?

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've realized I'm a bit of a hypocrite and douchebag. I've always wanted girls to see me for more than my looks, yet I don't think I've ever fallen for a girl that has hair loss or severe acne (both things that I have). So I just wanted to know what's people's opinions on dating bald chicks or chicks with acne.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair of a girl is important as much as hair of a guy.
Of course I wouldnt want to date bald girl. not only that, even buzz cut on a girl looks terrible IMO, and even very short hair.
Even a hair with very bad characteristics, will make her go from hot to not. look at the girls in this video for example:
eventhough they are all skinny, good face, dancing in underwears, they really do NOTHING to me. Im sure if they have normal smooth hair it will make them X100 times better looking. hair makes HUGE difference, for a girl or a guy.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair of a girl is important as much as hair of a guy.
Of course I wouldnt want to date bald girl. not only that, even buzz cut on a girl looks terrible IMO, and even very short hair.
Even a hair with very bad characteristics, will make her go from hot to not. look at the girls in this video for example:
eventhough they are all skinny, good face, dancing in underwears, they really do NOTHING to me. Im sure if they have normal smooth hair it will make them X100 times better looking. hair makes HUGE difference, for a girl or a guy.
I agree about the short hair or baldness being unattractive on women. However, the women in that video are hot af imo.

We all have preferences anyway.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind, one ex had a mild case of balding due to a small tumor.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
So I've realized I'm a bit of a hypocrite and douchebag. I've always wanted girls to see me for more than my looks, yet I don't think I've ever fallen for a girl that has hair loss or severe acne (both things that I have). So I just wanted to know what's people's opinions on dating bald chicks or chicks with acne.

Many girls having hair loss problem,might be suffering from PCOS.(Polycytic ovary syndrome).
PCOS is common.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Absolutely. I might request she wear a wig though.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

K505

My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't do dating, but if i met this girl, she's nice, sweet, smart, loyal, has values (and is not a sl*t), and actually likes me, then i'm very much attracted to those things, then i guess i wouldn't mind if shes bald or not, but she's gotta be cute and somewhat fit (my definition of cute is maybe not like yours), beautiful chicks or face smeared chicks are really not my thing, but i'm no hater.

Yes, i would "date" a bald chick, it's just hair and i know how she must feel to have lost her hair, i've been there.. we share a common pain.

But i swear, i got bad luck with girls (lesbos like me, damaged girls, girls that i do like dont like me back etc)
i think i stepped on some old hags toe when i was a kid and she mumbled some crazy magic sh*t and cursed me with bad luck with women and who the f*** knows, hair loss too.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
If she had a good hairpiece and I didn’t know at first. Actually even if I knew I would. You guys are f*****g douchebags I hope you all reach nw10 in months, smh.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
It's hard to say until I met her and saw the whole package plus her personality. I guess in some ways that's how women view us. It goes without saying that we can't expect girls to like us bald if it doesn't work the other way round. Shaved is one thing, but bald could be another. Either way, I would have to see the chick first. Some buzzed hair girls look hot. Completely slaphead could be weird though, maybe because we associate it as a male trait.

I sometimes theorise what kind of guys get the 'top' women on dating apps. I have never been brave enough to flip it over and see what kind of guys there are on the other side. But what is the fundamental difference ? I don't have those kind of 'stunning' photos that look great. Nor do I have obvious muscles that I can show off or an NW1 hairline. Maybe it would be worth doing at some point to get a sense of what the competition is. The dating apps I have used definitely tend to be a double-edged sword.Typically, I find I don't match with women I find attractive enough. Especially when I meet them face to face. So I need to improve my photos but doing that requires some effort if you are you actually taking photos for the purpose of putting them online. Ie a friend who is willing to take them, a couple of outfits. It is not outside the realms of possibility though. But you get a certain point where it all seems quite absurd.

I could probably look a bit smarter and perhaps work on getting some more muscles. But hell, these things don't happen overnight. I'm not in bad shape. I'm still reasonably attractive. But if I had to be honest, if I look at myself in the mirror now, I don't think this person is very attractive. I'm a 7/10 at best. So that is the kind of woman I will end up with. Unless I massively up my game somehow.

And that's not to mention the whole instagram route. Instagram seems to be quite a good test. If you don't have instagram, you don't have social proof. It is a fascinating social construct. If you're meeting a girl in real life, it's different, because she can 'the proof' and that cuts through social media. But online, a couple of photos don't seem to do the trick anymore. They all ask if you have instagram (at least that seems to be the recent trend). And it seems almost like a 'must-have' now, which is absolutely bizarre given less then a decade ago this wasn't even a thing. I favour higher quality photos on your dating app but not bothering with instagram. I mean who genuinely goes around snapping photos of themselves to basically advertise their lives online? It's so shallow and hollow, it's unbelievable. Yet the scary thing is it's become completely normal to most girls under the age of 30.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And that's not to mention the whole instagram route. Instagram seems to be quite a good test. If you don't have instagram, you don't have social proof. It is a fascinating social construct. under the age of 30.

How many times you met a woman in person and not having Instagram was f*****g up the interaction?
If you have a normal Facebook Profile with some friends on it, you are good to go with any women in every country ever. That's all you need. Call that a "social construct" (lol). Women like to "stalk" you on Facebook because you could be a "creep without friends" and some pictures with friends will make her feel more comfortable.

Instagram is in my opinion made for women and not for men. You can take this social media madness to your advantage. Tell a girl the next time that uses insta on a daily basis, that you don't like women that have nothing to show except their beauty. See what happens.
I told my girlfriend women that show their bodies on Instagram, are attention w****s and suddenly, the only pictures she does have are with me (but 9 from 10 with a hat xD). The more followers women have on insta, the more insecure they are.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
How many times you met a woman in person and not having Instagram was f*****g up the interaction?
If you have a normal Facebook Profile with some friends on it, you are good to go with any women in every country ever. That's all you need. Call that a "social construct" (lol). Women like to "stalk" you on Facebook because you could be a "creep without friends" and some pictures with friends will make her feel more comfortable.

Instagram is in my opinion made for women and not for men. You can take this social media madness to your advantage. Tell a girl the next time that uses insta on a daily basis, that you don't like women that have nothing to show except their beauty. See what happens.
I told my girlfriend women that show their bodies on Instagram, are attention w****s and suddenly, the only pictures she does have are with me (but 9 from 10 with a hat xD). The more followers women have on insta, the more insecure they are.

I agree, in person, not having instagram doesn't f*** up the social interaction. But online, it seems to be much more of a must-have, compared a preference. I'm not saying it's stopped any social interaction dead online but girls seem to be weird when I say I don't use it. I have a normal Facebook profile, but in my city, instagram seems to be overtaking everything else. Whatsapp or Instagram are the chosen methods of communication.

I agree, it is BS, and I don't see myself using it anytime soon. There is a clearly a way to maintain a solid frame without having to use it. If anything, the less social media someone has, the more interesting that makes them appear. I could happily live with just whatsapp and email.

Many girls under 30 are ruined, for the most part. Especially the more attractive ones. We have to contend with this social image BS, that never used to be a thing back in the day. There was still such a thing as popularity and being 'cool', but it didn't exist at a mass-consumer level like we see today though the means of instagram.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
I mean dating is complicated. I do feel most men and women wouldnt date a bald person mostly because all you know of this person (in this scenario) is they're bald. I feel these people have to rely on other aspects to get the opposite (or same sex) attraction. So if I met a girl that was my type of person and I love spending time with her, but she was bald? Ya no issue. Anyone that says otherwise is superficial.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If she had a good hairpiece and I didn’t know at first. Actually even if I knew I would. You guys are f*****g douchebags I hope you all reach nw10 in months, smh.
Way ahead of you with the Norwood levels.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting stuff here, seems like a lot of you guys are willing to look at the more "important" qualities in a person.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol what a load of crap...
Its just mean that guys here are desperate thats all..
Stop f**king lie to yourself, if you could get hot chicks you will never go for a bald girl
You sound exactly like the stupid girls that say "looks doesnt matter to me"

Everyone wants a hot partner. Women and men
I agree, in person, not having instagram doesn't f*** up the social interaction. But online, it seems to be much more of a must-have, compared a preference. I'm not saying it's stopped any social interaction dead online but girls seem to be weird when I say I don't use it. I have a normal Facebook profile, but in my city, instagram seems to be overtaking everything else. Whatsapp or Instagram are the chosen methods of communication.

I agree, it is BS, and I don't see myself using it anytime soon. There is a clearly a way to maintain a solid frame without having to use it. If anything, the less social media someone has, the more interesting that makes them appear. I could happily live with just whatsapp and email.

Many girls under 30 are ruined, for the most part. Especially the more attractive ones. We have to contend with this social image BS, that never used to be a thing back in the day. There was still such a thing as popularity and being 'cool', but it didn't exist at a mass-consumer level like we see today through the means of instagram.

But at the same time, a lot of guys that cant go to a woman and ask her out now can sit at home making a nice solid dump and swiping right on Tinder. How would they met women in person years ago if they can't go outside to meet one? Of course, you will not get the hot girls on Tinder as an average guy, but you will still get some action with the 4s and 5s (or lower depends how far you can go down with standards).