would .25 mg work?

Ichibi

Reaction score
It's day 15 for me too, I ordered the same thing. Maybe there's a shortage, or it's just taking a little long. I haven't started on finasteride yet, so it's not a big deal. Let me know if you receive it. I'll be sure order early if I decide to stay on it.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
Everyone's body reacts to every med different b/c everyone metabolsm/bloodtype is different. think about other med's you've taken and how they reacted, for example a pain killer, even Nyquil.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Any amount of finasteride will some some degree of DHT but obviously the best results would be obtained using 1mg. But alot of other users here get results using less. Give it a try.

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
I picked it up from the post office last monday.....I am currently taking 0.5 mg its been a month and a half with no major sides but hair still bad

first

Established Member
Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
Any amount of finasteride will some some degree of DHT but obviously the best results would be obtained using 1mg. But alot of other users here get results using less. Give it a try.
Any source on that? All research I've seen has seen no difference in results on scalp DHT between 0.2 and 1 (or even 5mg).

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
one month and 25 days...hair is so thin and depressing..I definitely feel a some pain in my penes every once in while.

Libido

Established Member
Reaction score
Dont masturbate 3+ times a day. ;)

Some people gets mild ache in their balls because of the rise in free T.
I might have felt something similair, but its so vague and so few times that I dont know if it happened before finasteride or not. Probably did.

The dosage thing is just wierd. Some people say 0.05mg is enough some say 5.0 is the best. Its really, really wierd that there seems to be no one that really knows whether we talk about flat dose responce or not. Merk says its not. Other studies says it is. Others says its not. Whats so damn hard to figure out? I dont get it.

ItsTIME

Reaction score
Jack82 said:
Don't search for other stories because your mind may start playing tricks with you, just pop the pills, if you get sides or disfunction you'll be sure about it, believe me. Then you can stop taking it.

I'm not cutting the finasteride by myself, my pharmacist does it for me, he crushes the proscar and puts it in capsules of 0,3mg in each one ;)

good luck

Wow, how did you manage that? Did you just ask your pharmacist to do this? That's pretty damn convenient.