Worst Mistake Of My Life Using Rogaine

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahahha, I feel your pain bro, I don't know how you can face another day in this miserable life living with a bald patch on your neck. Have you considered transplant ?

Actually it's only one centimeter, if that.

Michelle828

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have an update...please see pics below. First pic was taken at the end of January. Next pic is from March. You can see the difference in my hair volume and quality. My theory, all Rogaine does is expedite your shedding instead of letting it shed naturally...which is sad. I never wanted to expedite it unless the supposedly new hair grew. Which I haven't seen yet nor have confidence I will. Its stupid to wanna hurry up to have thinner hair. I'm embarrassed now and had to get a job haircut which looks thin even now when bobs r meant to make hair look fuller...mines doesnt. I look older now and confidence shot. That's what I get for trying to improve my appearance instead of enjoying it. To all out there thinking about trying this prodict DON'T!!! You WILL regret it.

1) picture from January I'm in a car
2) picture from march I'm not in the car

Attachments

• IMG_20170127_100037.jpg
    IMG_20170127_100037.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 328
  • 1491433951517-1.jpg
    1491433951517-1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 332

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have an update...please see pics below. First pic was taken at the end of January. Next pic is from March. You can see the difference in my hair volume and quality. My theory, all Rogaine does is expedite your shedding instead of letting it shed naturally...which is sad. I never wanted to expedite it unless the supposedly new hair grew. Which I haven't seen yet nor have confidence I will. Its stupid to wanna hurry up to have thinner hair. I'm embarrassed now and had to get a job haircut which looks thin even now when bobs r meant to make hair look fuller...mines doesnt. I look older now and confidence shot. That's what I get for trying to improve my appearance instead of enjoying it. To all out there thinking about trying this prodict DON'T!!! You WILL regret it.

Give it time. Minoxidil works much better for females than men.

You will shed for three to four months. DON'T PANIC. It's a one time thing.

Sixty percent of women respond. Only fourty nine percent of men respond to Minoxidil. And with males, it's
usually temporary. Unless men take anti DHT (finasteride), it's useless, really.

Michelle828

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea but I'm just like damn....i don't know I don't see nothing growing u know...I just went thru a really bad shed u know...and I'm sure im go thru another one..but I'm afraid to stop now cuz I'm go thru a reeeeallly bad shed if I quit

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score

Your hair looks the exact same