Worst Mistake Of My Life Using Rogaine

Michelle828

My Regimen
Reaction score
I been on Rogaine for a month and lost so much more hair and have absolutely no density at all. I'm scared to quit and lose more hair. Any suggestions? I'm beyond depressed and it's effecting my children's happiness. I'm 33 yr old female

Michelle828

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks dude =) I feel much better. Just sucks cuz I'm like WHAT HAPPENED?!?!,Lol I trust y'all since y'all are on same boat and have the experience. I'm also doing the injections too with my derm. What can I say..im desperate lol

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
no worries. just to warn you. when you stop, your hair will go back to before you used minoxidil. so youll go through another shed lol. you have to keep using it to keep the benefits

but right now your just going through a standard minoxidil shed. your hair should come back stronger in a few months.

also best to take photos to compare. your eyes can deceive you!

Michelle828

My Regimen
Reaction score
@sunchyme1 , thanks. I'm definitely down to continue doing treatment for life! Just as long as it doesn't do the opposite lol but I'm looking forward to seeing the results. I notice i am growing new hair on my right side of scalp absolutely nothing on left side. Maybe in due time? Guess time will only tell!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks dude =) I feel much better. Just sucks cuz I'm like WHAT HAPPENED?!?!,Lol I trust y'all since y'all are on same boat and have the experience. I'm also doing the injections too with my derm. What can I say..im desperate lol

Wait

What injections are you doing?

Do you have Areata??? Or androgenic?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
cortisone injections and I have alopecia aerate..why? :(

Okay

Thats different we all have androgenic who responded..so we are telling you from androgenic perspective with the shedding.

Areata works differently.

If you are shedding profusely Im not sure if that is minoxidil or if it is an episode of areata

Are you defuse aerate or you have patches?

Michelle828

My Regimen
Reaction score
No i
Okay

Thats different we all have androgenic who responded..so we are telling you from androgenic perspective with the shedding.

Areata works differently.

If you are shedding profusely Im not sure if that is minoxidil or if it is an episode of areata

Are you defuse aerate or you have patches?
No i started to see my derm once I start to get spots years back. Regardless, last visit I went back and told him I was losing hair all over and he started doing shots again. I'm even taking spironolactone dht blocker. Im telling you man I'm getting whatever help I can get lol but I hadn't had spots in years so I'm sure it's the moxi that caused me to shed. Before the spironolactone controlled my shed more but then I did research on moxi and decided to try it. Then I started to panic lol I do however only do 1 treatment a day of 1.5 ml extra strength and not twice daily like I orginally started. Just to keep side effects in moderation I guess. But I'm seeing regrowth now..but like I specified earlier, mainly on right side of scalp

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No i

No i started to see my derm once I start to get spots years back. Regardless, last visit I went back and told him I was losing hair all over and he started doing shots again. I'm even taking spironolactone dht blocker. Im telling you man I'm getting whatever help I can get lol but I hadn't had spots in years so I'm sure it's the moxi that caused me to shed. Before the spironolactone controlled my shed more but then I did research on moxi and decided to try it. Then I started to panic lol I do however only do 1 treatment a day of 1.5 ml extra strength and not twice daily like I orginally started. Just to keep side effects in moderation I guess. But I'm seeing regrowth now..but like I specified earlier, mainly on right side of scalp

Okay but you are treating it as androgenic not aerate...spironolactone is an anti DHT meaning it lowers your testosterone...Areata is you autoimmune system attacking hair.

They attack hair differently and need different treatment.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My "emp***er" could be on this blog. Let me try to make this less mean:

Sometimes I work long periods of time for an A**HO**. (MO**ER F***** A**HO** TO).

The worst part of this mistake, is I don't learn from it. I continue to do the same
things!

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I once accidently bought dairy free Ben&Jerry's ice cream. Worst mistake of my life. It's a cope :D

One time I washed a PIMPLE on my NECK, with acne medication.

Worst mistake ever in my ENTIRE LIFE. As a result, some of my neck hair is BALD!!!

Another mistake like that, I'm putting a gun to my head!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I once accidently bought dairy free Ben&Jerry's ice cream. Worst mistake of my life. It's a cope :D

Well, you DESERVE whatever HAPPENED to you from that.

That's a f*****g HUGE MISTAKE. Life changing, I'm sure!

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One time I washed a PIMPLE on my NECK, with acne medication.

Worst mistake ever in my ENTIRE LIFE. As a result, some of my neck hair is BALD!!!

Another mistake like that, I'm putting a gun to my head!

Well, you DESERVE whatever HAPPENED to you from that.

That's a f*****g HUGE MISTAKE. Life changing, I'm sure!

Hahahahha, I feel your pain bro, I don't know how you can face another day in this miserable life living with a bald patch on your neck. Have you considered transplant ?