Worried That I Am Balding At 14 Pls Help

JACOB33

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm 14 going to be 15 soon i posted yesterday but forgot about my other worries, i feel like my temples look like they're receding and when my hair is wet it looks bad. please tell me if i am balding or not.

Norwoodcemetary

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn bud..u have my hairline and im 33 and balding..see a dermatologist

Jake94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your crown looks 100% normal. I would monitor your hairline every few months and compare and see if you notice any changes with photos at the same angle and lighting. It’s very well possible that this is your normal hairline. I wouldn’t look at your hairline and think you’re receding.

EDIT: saw the photo of your hair wet. It looks like you are diffusing slightly on top. I would suggest PRP due to your age, however I would do it sooner rather then later. See a dermatologist and see what they think about you taking treatments.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are fine. Your hair is naturally thin so it will not take much for it to start to look like you are balding but at this time I do not see any evidence of such.

Jake94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what is prp. and could the hair loss be from stress?
PRP is where they take some blood from you and seperate the plasma in your blood and inject it into your scalp, which thickens up hair and promotes hair growth.

It has no side effects and doesn’t effect your body which is why I think it would be the best option.

Stress CAN cause hairloss but I generally think most people who are losing their hair is due to genetics and not stress, but it is possible.

Has your hair always looked like what it does on top? It is possible you have naturally thin hair and when your hair is wet it just makes it look like that.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm a bit confused, is it normal or not? because the guy at the top said it looks like a 33 year old balding man, another guy tells me it looks like there is difusion, and then you and another guy tell me it looks fine. which is it?
Some people on here don't understand the difference between thinning hair and naturally fine hair. They don't understand that fine hair clumps together and they don't understand that blonde hair allows light to pass directly through it.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hows your family history of balding? if you have a dad or grandparents that are bald youre going to be bald sooner or later

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think your fine man. Just check your hair a year from now. I doubt there will be a difference!

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a lot of early folks balding these days, coincidence?
That's blasphemy. It's obviously strictly 100% genetic and any attempt at finding links that are actually there and using your brain will not be tolerated. Shut your brain off, find your favourite hair loss treatment with devastating side effects and hype it to death.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I just came across this post and I knew I had to try to help you out! I am a luxury hair care consultant for a naturally based vegan brand! We have products that were originally formulated for cancer patients to grow their hair back after chemo! I’d love to create you a custom system just for you to get you your best hair ever!! It is super simple and just consists of a shampoo conditioner and treatment spray!! let me know if you are interested!! Message me on insta or Twitter @lindseyrpryor
Don’t listen to this person. Who in the right mind tries to sell their scam to a 14 year old?