Worried About My Natural Hair Density

pferr

Reaction score
Hey people,

I'm going for a consultation for my first hair system in two weeks but am a bit worried if it would look natural with my current natural hair density. I am naturally thin on the sides and have a weird forehead.

Does anyone have any sort of similar experience? I don't want it to look false or strange. I was thinking of having a style with the sides shaved short and length from the piece on top to fall over the sides.

IMG_20190523_205756.jpg

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Pferr

I think that would be a good style for you, and very much in fashion. In my experience having thin sides is not a problem provided you keep them cropped short - it just looks like a style choice. The problem is if you lose your temple points - then the piece can look unbalanced and fake. But you are very lucky in that respect - your temple points are totally intact, and haven't suffered any recession at all. I think you will get a great result from a system.

Good luck with the consultation.

Noah

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
My current style does just that... the sides are shaved very short, and the cut covers the edges and hairline.

You can also go for a French crop that keeps the hairline covered, and the back and sides short.

My current cut: (less poofy, now).

IMG_4806.jpeg

French crop:

There are many ways to do this cut.

IMG_4798.jpeg