World Cup: England V USA

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
Brazil. I've followed them rather closely, and Dunga has done a great job of mixing the talent with some toughness and tenacity. I pick Brazil to win in similar fashion to 2002, which is to roll through the tournament fairly unchallenged.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OK OK

My predicitons

Argentina will NOT win. Poor defence will let them down.

Brazil vs. Spain final. Brazil to win.

Teams that will do well

Mexico
USA

pratc

Established Member
Reaction score
Excellent game with the American team being very unlucky not to win - it was a goal!

An exciting game as well - even Bryan must admit it wasn't boring. I hope the US team get through to the next round (with our Engalnd team) - they deserve to.

The Gardener

Reaction score
lKxA3.gif

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
ENGLAND!

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So...how are the people in America reacting to the world cup? Are they enjoying it?

You should make the quarter finals soon....

Also, you guys have been in some of the most exciting games so far...

Cassin

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
So...how are the people in America reacting to the world cup? Are they enjoying it?

You should make the quarter finals soon....

Also, you guys have been in some of the most exciting games so far...

People love it!! The problem is in america we gave so many sports to enjoy

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
optimus prime said:

Ummm.....world cup...world cup...

Are you talking about the World Cup of Poker in Las Vegas? Yeah, I like it a lot! I hope Amarillo Slim wins it again!!

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
optimus prime said:

Ummm.....world cup...world cup...

Are you talking about the World Cup of Poker in Las Vegas? Yeah, I like it a lot! I hope Amarillo Slim wins it again!!

Rofl bryan, drop it. Football is just more recognized internationally than american rugby. I think the US did a good job at the world cup. Their team is growing better.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Its a shame the USA are out of the World Cup as they were my second team. Well done USA, you did your country proud and you're only going to get stronger :)

Well big game between England and Germany today. It will be close but I think England should just about win it :)