Working out with a thin skin poly system?

DarthJoking

My Regimen
Reaction score
My first hair system was completely thin skin from TotalCoverPlus,with the lies that it had micro breathable holes in it.
Did it f***,I went for a run and when I came to remove it as it was peeling off(coming unstuck). My scalp was wet with sweat under it and it stank.

aqeel6600

My Regimen
Reaction score
ROFL you work out in .08-.1 - wow. More power to you, boy!
It has been a suffering not gonna lie, especially that I train 6 days a week, but this thinkness as my first hair system is ideal, as I did handle it roughly during cleanups, and I reinstall it every 5-6 days.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It has been a suffering not gonna lie, especially that I train 6 days a week, but this thinkness as my first hair system is ideal, as I did handle it roughly during cleanups, and I reinstall it every 5-6 days.
what are you trying next?

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely some lace/skin combo, currently considering skin perimeter and lace center and in front.
Do all poly perimeter pieces have insanely thick poly on the sides? That's all I've seen or had. My brother also gets that config.

I can't really imagine a very thin poly surround working well.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do all poly perimeter pieces have insanely thick poly on the sides? That's all I've seen or had. My brother also gets that config.

I can't really imagine a very thin poly surround working well.
You can get custom lace/ .05 poly systems